Why Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

theonion.com/article/gay-pride-parade-sets-mainstream-acceptance-of-gay-351
youtube.com/watch?v=x7mOxdEDNn8
cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cause acceptance

I mean, I want to understand.

ikr! the girl should be chained up in leather for men to pet her instead!

You can't. And you shouldn't. Nothing in those picture is a good thing.

one off damn

to the people that thought bringing kids to that cesspool of degeneracy, kys .. seriously they should fucking end their lives

look at these despicable pieces of shit . .hope they all die of aids

The national average suggest that at least 30% will.

Your post would have been good if it wasn't for you writing "kys" like every piece of shit 12yo out there.

dis guy gets it

retard alert

I know you feel bad about those dogs being in leashes, but it's the law user. Think of the legal liability should they run out and hurt someone.

those poor fucking kids, post more

This is not a gay pride parade, this is "look at us" attention whoring.

I'm retarded because I know that the average rate of homosexual HIV infection is 30%?

what's wrong with this pics? She probably think they are just playing and acting like in theatre or circus.

They don't sexualize this, they just think this is something funny - which doesn't mean that they gonna do this too.

Hillary voter don't know what Google is.
A survey released Tuesday by the the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reports:

Based on the 2013 NHIS data [collected in 2013 from 34,557 adults aged 18 and over], 96.6% of adults identified as straight, 1.6% identified as gay or lesbian, and 0.7% identified as bisexual. The remaining 1.1% of adults identified as “something else[]" [0.2%,] stated “I don’t know the answer[]" [0.4%] or refused to provide an answer [0.6%].

More specifically, 1.8 percent of men self-identify as gay and 0.4 percent as bisexual, and 1.5 percent of women self-identify as lesbian and 0.9 percent as bisexual.

Does this answer your question:

theonion.com/article/gay-pride-parade-sets-mainstream-acceptance-of-gay-351

Allow me to correct myself: I'm retarded because I know that the average rate of infection among homosexuals is 30%?

FAREWELL THE ASHTRAY GIRL!
FORBIDDEN SNOWFLAKE

"Look, mommy! A neutered Cuckold Spaniel."

cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/

Sorry, I did some rounding. But, lol.

m8 if i wrote kill yourself would that have been better? you sound like a 12 year old faggot worrying about that

Thought you were referring to the percentage of homos per population. my bad. have a pic

Even the people in the parade are disgusted
It's clearly a mistake of humanity

Fags are really fucked up. Holy crap

u srs? lol fgt

mmmm nummycumsnummycumsnummycums

nummycumsnummycumsnummycums!!!!!!

The one from a couple of years ago with the 8 year old twink twerking at a parade for a crowd of onlookers with recording devices...
If you watch it, a grown man comes up and thinks about dancing with the kid and a woman holds an arm out to stop him... guessing only because cameras were around.
They totally molest these kids. It's just a thing that fags do.
Remember not to kink shame.

fucking bug chasers. almost as bad as the cancer around here.

faggot

because liberals are pathetic cucks, that's why

bro i saw that shit too .. fucking kid was a flaming faggot though

lel

kys faggot

>kys

kys

To understand is not to accept or to forgive.

If you don't even want to understand things then go back to middle age, please.

Someone made him that way and it wasn't Jesus.

It used to be that society would correct this type of shit. Come out to your dad as bisexual dog kin just a decade ago and he'd call you a crazy faggot and get you some treatment or disown you.
Now, every fucking degenerate is part of some online community that reinforces and rewards their mental illness and they all feel emboldened by this.

Not much else to understand unless you want to tell you about the Jews.

Isn't that considered child abuse or something?

CGT flag, that's France for you...

Kink shamer! Intolerant Nazi!

well done

>Sup Forums ?

Why any parent would bring their kid to a gay pride parade is beyond me.

>Feminist parents show their kid how to treat men

Lesbian domestic violence rates suggest that they also teach those kids the proper way to deal with women.

Current year.

Had a good laugh at that, lol

lrn2acceptance, fucking republifag

>Why Sup Forums ?
Fags do it so that they can later point to it and say "I'm one of the sane ones, I'm not like those freaks."