Shows that started out good put turned into complete shit. Bubbles makes me cringe hard

Shows that started out good put turned into complete shit. Bubbles makes me cringe hard.

Game of Thrones

you mean like every tv-show ever?

Started Trailer Park Boys like 3 weeks ago and I just finished season 6.
Bubbles is one of my favorite characters. He's the sensitive bitch of the group but he makes me lol more than anyone except Mr. Lahey.

And it's not cause I relate to him and shit. I fucking hate cats and other shit he loves

Pretty much all classic cartoons
>spongebob
>fairly odd parents
>family guy
>robot chicken
>American dad
>Simpsons (debatable)
>dexters lab
>ed, edd, n eddy

Just pick any nick/cartoon network show that ran longer than it should've. Damn greedy execs ruined them all.

ed edd n eddy was never shit fuck you

Best season is season 4 I think it is when Ricky is trailer park supervisor

The last few seasons weren't nearly as good as the first few. It's a relative shit.

the office US

stargate sg1

shit was golden until o'neill dropped out as leader

x-files
how I met your mother
dexter

actually, I cant think of any show that didnt get shit after about 3 seasons.

That's true, in reality most shows need to stop at 4 seasons. Just show it doesn't get ruined and totally go to shit

Kinda agree, definitely going downhill but wouldn't consider it complete shit.

Breaking bad is one exception I can think of of the top of my head

> Mad Men
> Breaking Bad
> Lost
> Boardwalk Empire
> Star Gate
> Star Trek

If you disagree you just don't know quality television entertainment

Wrong.

Star Trek blew dick after Roddenbury died

Orange is the new black

Prison break.
like wtf is it only me that thinks it just turned into something completely different after season 2

It was shit to start i only watch it to see tits

First two episodes are ok. Other than that an excuse for tits agreed.

Spongebob, FOP, robot chicken, and the Simpsons were never good in the first place.
Same with Family Guy, but at least you were kinda right with it's going from meh to shit.
Ed, edd, n eddy, Dexters Lab, and American dad were exactly the same for their entire runs, what the fuck are you smoking.
You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. GTFO underagedb&.

Game of thrones, the Simpsons and Walking Dead

Almost every single show gets shittier as it progresses

My little pony

Sorry our opinions are different, dicklips. And I'm probably older than you, which I'm not proud of.
Quit bein butthurt, basically.

Breaking Bad was a rip off of a Manga series "あなたはだまされやすいです" or for you western - thinking plebs "First Science/Now Drug (I rape sister)"

its a decade old they were huge in canada about 10 years ago but just got HUGE in the us just recently. they stopped playing these characters for years and then had to go back to being the stoners on TPB. ofcourse they aren't gonna be as good they would rather be doing something more high class

Oz

It's true, a lot of them are trained thespians

The Simpsons

no, jim lahey is

How about the inverse? Smallville. Show started out absolutely shite but then became passable towards the end. It was never good, but it got better as time went on. (I'd fuck the shit out of every chick in that show except Lois, that bitch looks like a low budget trans michael jackson impersonator.)

dexter (GOAT piece of shit ending)

billions

GoT

> Game of Bores
> Simpsons
> Family Guy
> LOST
> this thread

I don't want to watch your shit, dillian. Get a job.

Worst shit-show ever. Seemed like the writers just started recycling the same plot with added drama
>we plan our prison break
>following plan
>shit goes wrong
>were halfway out
>shit, go back, shit went wrong

Wow, you make a thread for him

the show was on life support since Michael left.

>classic cartoons
>spongebob
>fairly odd parents
>family guy
>robot chicken
>American dad
>dexters lab
>ed, edd, n eddy

Reported for being 12

It's definitely not the same but I still enjoy it. Lahey's my favorite character honestly, he's what makes the show so watchable

The show was on life support as soon as the first two series finished because they had nothing left to copy from.

Twin Peaks, dude. God, most of season two (minus the finale) could've been scrapped.