The Earth is flat

The Earth is flat.
Anybody who thinks otherwise is an idiot.
Prove me wrong.
>Pro tip: You can't

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VNqNnUJVcVs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We don't need to prove you wrong, you can just die a fucking retard, faggot.

When a ship comes into view the first thing you see is the top of the sails

checkmate faggot

If earth flat why marble roll on ground? Why not stay same place? Check of the mate comrade

Thats what I was going to say

I'm sure he said it better because that reads poorly.

That's because you're short. People who are tall and smrt don't hav that problem. How does it ferl 2 b a beta fagghot?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VNqNnUJVcVs
I think this will answer any dumbass notions of flat earth

Reported.

You're actually right, the earth is flat.

>inb4 science

Science is a fucking social construct, kids.

BAM....WHAAAAT...SIDEWAYS MIC DROP.

Mountains

Obligatory mountains reply. Check. OP is a faggot. Check. All seems to be in order here

(You)

The Jews want you to believe that the Earth the flat. You're playing right into their hands.

Wut? Somewhat newfag here, confused by your comment

We don't need to prove otherwise until you've made a valid case yourself with your information and facts and experiments first. Show your work OP.

Nigger, don't start this shit again.

Retard
Double retard for believing in (the scientific method) (the work of satan btw)

How come cameras strapped to high-altitude balloons can see the curvature of the Earth? Explain that one OP.

Projecting much? It's ok to be gay, faggot.
(no)

Foolish sheepie.

You are an idiot as this scientific picture clearly shows. Flat Earthers 1 You 0

:D beam of sight

>Bait of sight

Even though you're joking you're still autistic. you'd see the bottom of a ship first if that were somehow true

Tripadub..

>"beam" of sight sinks with distance
[Citation needed]

Also sage

I'm stealing your meme fagget!

Obvious bait but still makes me mad. Wouldn't that mean if you looked further up you'd see further along the ground???

this picture doesn't show anything. A beam of light does not sink down with distance. I challenge you to provide me a reputable source that says it does. As for the bottom half of your picture, if the earth was flat and it spinned on an axis, then it would never cast a perfect circular shadow upon the moon unless the axis was in the center of its disk like shape. If the earths axis was in the center of it's disk like shape then no amount of revolution would create night and day on earth. It would simply be daytime all the time on one half and night time all the time on another.
TLDR? you're a fucking retard

The beam sinks with distance because it does.

Round earthers need to fucking die.

>not noticing that the beam of sight is generated by the eye according to the "diagram"
>limit of horizon
>the counter-bait

>the beam stinks
ftfy

We have all been taught for our entire lives that earth is a globe. Most people never stop to question the true shape of the earth. Round earthers all just regurgitate what they've been taught with no actual scientific reasoning or facts. Flat earth is real, nasa is fake and no one ever has been to space.

Are you just resorting to insults like all round earther do when all of their lies have been disproven by scientific fact?

Yes.

Round earthers disgust me.

Now the actual retards show up.
Come to think of it, shouldn't you all be in summer school?

I'll bite, since the earth is flat, can you please explain to me how that works? when you get to the edge, do you just fall off? is there some kind of field that teleport you back around to the other side, like by all means, please do tell me. I would love to hear this explanation

ITT faggots beliveing that earth is flat or round. PFFFF it is CUBIC

Yet again, we see a round earther resort to insults.

Dumbasses the world is flat... How else can you sail a boat and not bend in a curve. We would see that instantly and know the earth is not flat. Dumb niggers go get some college education

Mmm.

Flat earthers have to come up with increasingly complicated explanations for the earth being flat, that only apply to very specific circumstances.

They also are intellectually dishonest, and throw out huge amounts of hard evidence as a "government" conspiracy despite having no proof to this, and no reason to believe that historically keeping EVERYONE and EVERY SCIENTIFIC MIND in the dark on a flat earth would create any benefit for the conspirators.

Hundreds of thousands of images have been taken at the edge of space, to the point where you can see the curvature. A conspiracy like this could not be kept secret.

They explain this away with "fisheye lenses" despite having no evidence to this and no evidence that any of the ISS or shuttle photos are doctored.

To be a flat earther you also have to throw away the concept of gravity as a disc earth would have increasingly angular pull as you moved away from the center (and any disc shaped object the size of earth would collapse into a sphere)

oh and the equator is a few miles wider than the rest of the world. This can be measured.

>Poe's Law at work

The earth is a flat disk with the North Pole at the center. At the "South Pole" there is a wall of ice. Technically, yes, you could fall off.

Proof?

how the fuck do people circumnavigate the globe daily.

So nigga, I was thinkin an shit, if dis tru... how do you explain timezones? also, nigguh, how come I can get on a plane, and fly either east or west to reach da homeland an shit. Connect four or some shit bitch nigguh.

Yes, gravity doesn't exist.

Its just them going in circles apparently

We all know flat earthers are idiots with a theory who then create other elaborate theories to justify the original one.

Versus actual science which looks at evidence and then makes a conclusion instead of making a conclusion then seeking evidence (elaborate complicated explanations that defy logic and common sense)

like pacman?

You go in a circle, not in a sphere retard

Earth can't be flat because only a round Earth with convection of molten metal in the core can produce a magnetic field. A field we have seen and proven is there, by observing the magnetic North and South pole.

Fucking magnets...

thank you.
but i was ask mr.flatearther over here

The sun travels in a circle around the equator, causing it to be night on one side of the disk and day on the other.

nah, how about you prove it right and jump off the edge? on either case, one less faggot on this shithole

If he earth was round how would anything ever be level.

Prove that it isn't.

seeThey are travelling in circles

if the earth were flat it would only have 2 dimensions, but all objects that exist in space must have 3 dimensions

I'm confused, then what about planes? How would you fly around the world if it's flat. How would no pilot ever see this? Or passenger

you have the burden of proof

Proof that something isn't is not proof

For example Dogs actually walk on two legs and sip tea but we never see it because they are sneaky.

Proof they don't.

>going in circles
>flat earthers support disk theory
>they can't into circles

This made my day.

Not exactly. Flat earth still has 3 dimensions. It's not perfectly flat.

nice bait OP

well if its not flat its not flat

If the earth was flat it would always be light. The sun would just appear in different parts big the sky. You would only get dark if it dropped below the horizon. But that would be the same time for everyone.

Not perfectly flat. Just like in your round earth theory, earth wouldn't be perfectly round either.

But they do. I can't prove they don't if it's true

lol its not my theory

so you're basically saying "the earth is flat, but its not really flat, prove me wrong"

this makes no sense to me, you're just contradicting yourself

but you see, muh nigguh, if this was true an shit then the timezones would be radically shorta an shit. If they was exaggerated like a punk as wannabe solar flarra it would mean that da sun would have to either be much farther away, or smaller an shit nigguh. If the sun was smaller it wouldn't have the sufficient gravity and shit to continue the reactions in it's core to keep alight, and we would thus plunge into darkness. mo fukka.

Continuing an shieet, if the sun was farther away, it would have simila gravitation pull as earth does. bitch. If the earth was flat, so the sun would be flat too, bitch mofukka. And a flat sun would be unable to continue light mofukka up an shit.

Thus, as the sun must be round, the earth having an ozone vest to protect from zomic gat rays an shit means we need a magnetic field around us. honkey. Otherwise the ozone would leave us all to get lit up an shit. And the only way for that to be is like dis nigga done said.
further, if what you supposes is trues and shit, and the earth WAS flat dispite this, nigguh, then gravity would be relative to the center of the earth and shit. Thus moving away from the center an shit would cause an unequal gravitation pull, so youze eventually walking sideways an shit.

face it nigguh you science as fake an gay as 50 cent. niggguuuuuhhhhh.

how the fuck do you explain the seasons? oh let me guess seasons dont exist?

The light dissipates after a while because of impurities in the atmosphere.

But star light gets through. And the sun light doesn't.....

But... the Earth being "flat enough" isn't what makes the flat Earth theory wrong... The round Earth not being a perfect spheroid doesn't poke any holes in the round Earth theory...

That's... not the problem!

Or you could just look at a picture of the fucking earth you retard

Where you is flat earth homie? We wuz talkin an shit.

Well not defending op but that can easily be faked. Look who provided it