Need advice about my gf Sup Forums

Need advice about my gf Sup Forums.

My girlfriend is out of town working and is returning back next week. She's not a big texter and isn't the type that has to talk everyday. I'm the opposite but I compromise and barely text her throughout the day. She was fine with our set up.

3 nights ago I tried to call her (it was around 11pm and I hadn't sent a single text to her that day). She wrote back "Baby, I'm about to sleep. We'll talk tomorrow". I write her "Ok, when?" and she snapped on me (she hates whenever I ask this question as her schedule is so variable she doesn't know and has told me she hated this question in the past). We agreed to talk the next day and ended the convo. But I was pissed and tried to call her and disconnected both calls immediately. Then she texted me saying she thought we settled this and I told her she basically pissed me off getting so upset over the question that I work and need to know when I can call her. She said the question pissed her off and explained how she works as well but doesn't know her day-to-day schedule until the day of. She said she didn't want to make it mandatory we talk everyday and asked if I couldn't go a day without talking to her.keep in mind I hadn't even texted her at all that day and my first call attempt was at 11pm. She said she didn't need my neediness and I was being controlling and had enough of the convo and went off to bed. I told her goodnight.

We haven't spoken since. I bought her plane tickets to come back and I know she'd expect me to pick her up at the airport.

I also know if I text her "Hello, how's it going?" as if nothing happened she'd carry the conversation forward and things would go back to normal

But here's my question: Should I do that? Should I text/call her or let her reach back out to me?

I don't know what to do. If I text her the silence game will end immediately.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KbHxlS2o-m4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

give her her fucking space and don't be so fucking clingy

Stage 4 clinger detected, tell your gf to enjoy the legion of cawk she's grudge bucking right now.

Correction: I meant she disconnected both calls immediately when I tried to call her after our first discussion ended.

Secondly, if I don't reach out to her first I imagine she could go no contact on me up until the point she comes back next week.

This is why I'm not sure what to do. Contact her first or not.

Sounds like you're single again.

your a huge pussy faggot

How am I a stage 4 clinger? I barely talk to her while she's been away. I had went 2 days without talking to her prior to our argument because she was with some girlfriends. Now it's been about 3 days since that argument and no contact.

then man up, fucking apologize for being annoying, and leave it fucking be

In my opinion you're not a clinger, you just sound like you like to stay in touch with eachother, know how's it going and stuff. But it sounds like you guys don't have the emotional bond needed for a stable, interactive relationship. She sounds like a strange girl, I'd be hesitant if this is the true one for me in your shoes.

If your girlfriend doesn't want to talk to you every day (or just in general), then she shouldn't be your girlfriend. Man up and break it off, it's obviously not a great relationship for either of you.

This right here you don't need to talk all day every day but a simple hey how are you or I'm thinking of you is certainly healthy. I'd proceede with caution my man. I've seen women like this and honestly they almost always aren't faithful and or just aren't happy with things overall.

I'm OP of the first comment, I agree with this guy.

Solid assessment. You're exactly correct. I like to keep in touch with her, see how her day is going. She's the complete opposite. I'm starting to question that about her. Also, she asked me to borrow her some money when she returns and you'd think if she knew I could potentially give her some money she'd be extra nice to me. Nope.

Based on past experiences I don't need to apologize. Basically I could text her "Hey, how's it going" she'd respond and we'd never bring up the argument and carry on as usual. So I'm left debating whether to do that or play the "how many days will it take her to text me" game.

Post a picture of her. I wanna see the type of beta I'm dealing with. If she it's a model do that shot. If She's ugly Fuck that bitch. I wouldn't ever let my gf talk to me like that

> I've seen women like this and honestly they almost always aren't faithful and or just aren't happy with things overall.

You've nailed it. She's been an utter bitch lately because she's been stressed out about her finances and takes that shit out on me. Everytime I did call her the convo led to her bitching about her job and bitching about all the bills she owes. She's been a horrible person to be talk to lately.

She is a model. Not lying, she isn't the model in OP though some other bitch I know about due to her profession. That's why I put up so much shit with her because of her 10/10 looks.

Also, dating a model IS NOT what it's cracked up to be. She's a normal fucking bitch behind her looks and a depressive and a fucking entitled one at that. If she were fucking average or ugly I would have broken it off by now.

I know since you're OP that this is impossible, but stop being such a faggot.

Man, just break up with her. Sounds like she doesn't truly love you, just sounds like that common, disrespectful cunt that doesn't know shit about life. You could be in whatever situation, but if you truly connect you don't take it out on someone you love, but she probably doesn't love you anyway. Like I said if i were in your shoes, I'd break up.

I would think long and hard before loaning money to a woman who clearly doesn't have the same idea of what a relationship as you do. Sorry man, I obviously don't have all the details, but from what you've said I would be worried that she's not actually into you and is using you for security/safety net purposes.

If you date someone for their looks which is pretty much what you do since she sounds shallow as fuck you aren't much better than her anyway I guess.

I think you guys both nailed it. She's been away working overseas for several weeks and I haven't seen her in a long ass time. I was waiting till she returned next week to see how things are going to play out.

get out of that relationship asap OP
this kind of women are the worst.
if you love someone you're supposed to enjoy the time you have with that person to talk/hang out
she's being a bitch and needs time away from you because she doesn't love you and doesn't need you.
she's just a bad person.

Your girlfriend is a model who doesn't pay a lot of attention to you but wants money from you and is always stressed about her finances? Dude, it's only a matter of time before she's sucking someone's D for the money, if she hasn't already. String her along for sex if you like, but taking this relationship serious will only result in pain for you.

This is truth.

The problem is she is flying in next week. I know she'll expect to see me when she does. But I could see her totally ignoring me until she comes back in. I wanted to see how the dynamic went when she came back. I imagine we won't last much longer.

I still can't decide whether to text her the 'hey whats up' or let her get back to me

I wouldnt buy her a sabdwich with that attitude, much less a plane ticket. Fucking dump her - better have a person you love and care (and reciprocates), than a 10/10 bitch that gives 2 shits about you.

Glhf

Tell her how you feel, that you want there to be a bond and trust between you two and that it's important to you. If she can't respect that and reciprocate, then you should either break up with her or just keep to yourself. If she really cares, she'll reach back out to you.

I dated a model. That's y i ask. But it also depends. My x gf's parents are rich asf. With no sons i was gonna take over their business. That's the only reason i was in it. Bs to tyre side she was really stupid

She is most likely cheating on you. Not knowing your schedule is a sign that you do not know if you are going to spend time with the other person

That kind of lack of communication could work if it was what you both wanted. Since it's not what you want I'd let her go. You can't change her and you certainly shouldn't try to change yourself. Her irrational annoyance level is definitely a red flag. Get out before it gets ugly user!

The

She is a golddigger. She admitted it. I don't know why she got with me. I'm can't afford to keep her afloat. She thought I was fun last year when we met but then guess "real life' hit her.

Majority of modeling jobs are shit. Even in NYC. You get paid to work a week then don't work 1-2 weeks after that. Then get a job here and there and then don't get a paycheck until months later and if you want the check earlier they deduce a % off it for advance. They also exploit her by using her photos in advertisements that should pay 1,000s of dollars but underpay them with just a few hundred. Modeling is a shit job for most women, despite their good looks.

this is pretty funny.

because this is exactly how i act when my fuckbuddy gets too atached and clingy.

you're a beta cuck, m8. lel

God speed user. Break it off and enjoy life. That's too much baggage to deal with. Especially in a relationship where your feelings aren't mutual when it concerns one another. If you bothe loved one another and had a deep connection you would be willing most likely to hang tough and see it through.... Your willingness to contemplate ending things speaks volumes about your feelings about the relationship and I think it's time to let her go... Good luck buddy I've been in this situation before too.. It's all part of maturing and growing

let her get back to you. you never go after people who turn their backs at you. if you go after her this kind of attitude will become a pattern and she'll always do this kind of shit to inflate her ego and to make you a fool running after her.

women are poisonous creatures.
DO NOT TEXT her

Fuck man, I don't know if she's important to you but from your own words you sound like a fucking clingy insecure creeper... Man up relax and just be at the airport, apologize and tell her it's whatever MANLY excuse (you were jealous, horny, had some plan to buy dope and get fucked up when she returns, etc.) that you think will fly best... Then after she leaves learn to fucking cope, get a girl on the side to keep you busy or some fucking hobby... Worst case scenario she wants to break up or is cheating on you... Either way turn the tables on her and after you make her feel like shit for her shutting you out when you had legit concerns to be on top of her (you didn't but she wouldn't know) fucking move on... It's cringey that you're justifying yourself about not having texted her as if you deserved a fucking prize or something, put the onus on her to call/text you and if she's going on an unreasonable standard in normie terms (eg she's blowing you off during weekends or whatever her days off are) then you know she's just messing with you... For moving on (either with or without her) you have to stop treating yourself like a fucking doormat and learn to chill...

Wall of text, cringy af. How old are you?

THANKS. This is what I NEEDED to hear.

I won't fucking text or call her then.

Her flight is early next week. I imagine she'll contact me by the time she leaves so I can pick her up at the airport. If she goes that long without texting me I may leave her ass there and not pick her up at all.

Thanks brother.

I wouldn't pick her up in any case at all, why would you? She clearly doesn't care about you as a human person or the relationship

old enough, serious? give it a go picking it apart, I've got some time...

see? you WANTED to hear that because you already know that this is the right thing to do. you always knew.

women like this are the worst and will always be. she is a spoiled piiece of shit btw. leave her ass there if she keeps actting like this

Dude I've dated models actresses pretty girls in general I'm not super handsome or rich. But I have a very high self esteem. I don't put up with this kind of shit don't call her and don't pick her up and found should don't give her any money. Watch how she responds. If she starts chasing you she was yours all along if she doesn't dump her you'll feel better anyway. I'm a master at using my past conquests to meet another beautiful one I suggest you learn the same

Bang a hooker. Break up with grill, find new grill. PROBLEM????

Honestly, it sounds like she's fed up with previous convos that go just like this. I think you're maybe a bit insecure. This conversation is definitely not a reason to assume she is cheating.

I don't suspect she is cheating at all. She's coming here in a week. I was more or less concerned whether to call her first or let her get back to me. The last time we spoke our argument was sort of unresolved and bad feelings may have been left as a result.

The advice I'm getting is DO NOT reach out to her first and this is what I'll stick to.

Thanks brother, good advice.

What if she doesn't text me until a day or two before her flight and wants me to pick her up? This would have been basically not hearing from her an entire week in this scenario.

Also,

I feel guiltly asking her that question when I knew she'd respond that way.

This is one struggle I have with waiting until she contacts me to talk with her.

I want to contact her and apologize first and let things go back to "normal".

But you guys still say don't contact her? If so, given this I will listen. I just feel shitty cause I feel like I could fix it if I reach out first. I don't see her contacting me within the next few days and she has long work hours up until friday anyway.

She's most likely cheating

Fuck. What makes it worse is she is on facebook right now. Sitll nothing from her since the argument.

I think you're on the right track OP.

Honestly, life is too short to put up with this shit. If she doesn't care enough about you to talk even briefly then the days are numbered on the relationship are numbered.

One suggestion though....fuck her one last time. A good angry fuckin'.

>the days are numbered on the relationship are numbered.

what the fuck did i even type there?!?!

Thanks. My predicament is do I send her a 'hey, what's up' text and see how she responds or continue not reaching out to her until she contacts me? The convo we had ended so badly and it pains me just being so uncertain after it.

There is no reason for you to contact her first if she is rather shallow and not interested in hearing you daily, that is very weird, if you don't hear eachother at all in one day either you or her don't truly love the significant other. In this case it's her so she should apoligize, but she won't because she doesn't really love you. She's like said earlier in it for the security and money, she clearly can't handle anything you do or say, that's not love...

If you apoligise you are just being disrespectful to your own norms and values. Wait until she contacts you first and if she contacts you in a functional way like asking you to pick her up she clearly doesn't give a fuck at all about you. How can you go a few days without hearing how's it going and what your significant other has been up to?

You are too attached to her while she isn't at all. No emotional band whatsoever, you are postponing break up like this. You or her won't keep handling this shit your whole life, not the right one for you. It's her fault for being a spoiled cunt, disrespectful and shallow.

>asking a bunch of basement-dwelling cunts for relationship advice and actually expecting something

seriously, you ask Sup Forums for help on this? If I had to guess, half of the people on Sup Forums never had a relationship that lasted more than half a month, and the other half are stupid, judgemental cunts who should kill themselves.

Listen to your heart and do what feels best.

Le fedora tip

youtube.com/watch?v=KbHxlS2o-m4

Sounds like you need to listen to your own words, OP. You said she's just like any other girl and you've already aired all the trouble she's been giving you. You need to at least stop putting her on this pedestal where she's running the relationship. This is a partnership, whatever it is, it's not one person running the show.
I'm in a good relationship now with a model (I know, I'm a huge lying faggot) and we've had rough patches but it's gotten a lot better since I stopped worrying about losing her because of her looks/success. If you trust her, trust her, but don't let her kick you around. She's with you because you're the guy she wanted to be with when she met you, try to keep that in mind.

Also, let's see some pics of your girl.

Don't say anything to her until she says something to you; if she doesn't say something to you, you know what to do

Come with answer too

Thanks. I'll continue with no contact. This is incredibly difficult for me because in the past I would apologize (despite it not being my fault) and things would carry on like normal and she'd start communicating with me more regularly after it. But this time I need more self-respect. I badly want to text her and let things go back to normal, but I'll refrain and stay strong.

I don't want to post her pics for the simple fact I'm on her social media which I hate.But I will say she did shit for big names for luxury brands in NYC. She had a a very good agency as well.

I've been with my wife since I was 15 & she was 14 we're now 40 & 39 we've spoke to each other every single day since we met.Basically if your girl can't be arsed to have a 5min convo with you & doesn't give a fuck about speaking to you she shouldn't be your girl.Sounds like she's a very selfish control freak

well maybe it would be better to share some pictures that aren't on social media

No.

The ONLY text you should send is on her day of arrival. No need to be a dick and leave her sitting at the airport.

You pick her up, fuck the shit out of her, then tell her what's up. If she can't come to some kind of compromise to give you a little communication then break it off.

You dun goofed when you let her go on vacation with her friends. She will probably come back and tell you that she cheated on you.

End it now. My ex did the same shit, she was hitting on other dudes, she was thirsty as fuck. Seriously, just do it.

dude forget about it and chill out. you just said you apologize even if its not your fault and its gonna become a pattern if not already is. find something fun to do while shes gone maybe hit up a few chicks at the bar fuck around a bit and then fuck your girl when she gets back. talk with her about your relationship and then break it off if its gonna go to shit.

this

She sounds like a mental bitch. Don't apologize for doing nothing wrong. You want to move on it's obvious, I had a fairly similar situation and it ended up with her running off with an ex, now I have a slightly less attractive girlfriend but she's sweet and kind and she wants attention from me.

Imagine any generic looking Russian model. They all look the same. She looks like a generic version of pic.

OK. I'll stick with that. I do want to fuck her one last time and that's one major reason of holding out so long.

She doesn't mind daily communication. It was I pissed her off asking WHEN she could call me the following day. If I would have told her "ok, sounds good talk tomorrow" she would have continued texting me daily.

I pissed her off and now she isn't contacting me period. I could remedy it by texting her and acting like nothing is wrong.

But I still plan to hold out and not text her period until she contacts me.

I Hope its bait, because you fool yourself if you seriously think il waste my time analysing that shit you wrote.

Keep it cool and dont blow her phone up.

OP is clearly insecure as fuck.
GF is likely hotter than he deserves.
Will always like/chase his GF more than she will for him.
Probably expects her to cheat.
She probably hasn't cheated, but his insecurity is pushing her to considering it or a break up.
OP doesn't understand how needy he is.

OP's relationship is likely doomed.

Yeah he seems so carefull the way he tells this, i would say he fears her
Yeah don't focalize on work, try to kbow her better and give to her from heart, since she seems matérialist and busy it will give out some change.
Yeah she is on a pedestral and you kbow it, but don't worry about you love her more than countrary, just take care you're not too hurted in your feelings. That's important.
>> find hdr a gift the best you can afford, and observe if you love her reaction : do you love her?

Video for Video and pic for pic on kik
jukie05
;)

I haven't apologized and now won't. But it doesn't mean I couldn't send a 'hey, what's up' text and carry on as if nothing happened. If I continue the no contact game until she flies out then it will seem like there is a problem between us. If I send a 'hey, whats up' text it will move us forward.

So, despite this, still go no contact? What is the reasoning behind it. Sorry. my emotions are overshadowing logic here

this

OP here, then what do you recommend? I don't think she has cheated-- despite my worries of it.

Yes, she is full blown way hotter than I deserve. I usually date 6s-7s. She's a 10.

Do I text her a 'hey, what's up' and carry on as normal or play this 'don't contact her until she contacts me' game? (which I am currently doing)

Whatever you do, it's just temporarily. In the long run you know you just aren't made for eachother, she needs someone who is as shallow, disrepectful as her so they both don't need daily contact but then they won't have a good emotional bond anyway.

Whatever you do no, good or not, in the end she isn't the right one, postponing a break up imo.

Lol op posts for opinions then ridicules anyone who gives negative opinions (e.g whenever someone says he's clingy)

gg 10/10 human bean when I was reading it I kept thinking gosh clingy

Fucking beta cuck faggot

yes. blame her for your insecurity. that'll help you sleep (alone) at night

Stop being a betafag

This

Sure you have basement dweller

Or take your time, changes need a long time to be done/inplemented

People who don't love you or even care how's it going and don't bother to ask won't just love you. If they suddenly do, they just need money like in this case. His GF doesn't care about him and she is a golddigger.

Video for Video and pic for pic on kik
juki05
;) teenz

So if this is the case what do you recommend for:

Do I text her a 'hey, what's up' and carry on as normal or play this 'don't contact her until she contacts me' game? (which I am currently doing)

I feel like I could end the no contact thing today with that simple text

Dawg youre acting like the girl in the relationship. Give no ficks and everything will be gravey.

But maybe it's not a crisis, SG could be not very emotional... I do am too, but still love some people...

Any recommendation I make will likely fall on deaf ears. You can't just FIX being an insecure fuck overnight.
You need to figure out why you're being such a scared pussy.

Then you need to apologize to her for being such an insecure asshole, and taking it out on her.

None of that matters if you don't mean it when you say it tho, because you'll just pull your bullshit again at a later time...

>doesnt want to talk to you every day

This relationship sounds horrible. You could do better

I'm the same way as your gf. I hate when people constantly ask me for specifics I don't have. At the end of a long day, when she's tuckered out, and you start asking her "when," while she doesn't know, the snap is completely reasonable, especially since you're saying this has happened before. The fact that you keep track of the time between moments you speak to her at all proves you're just being annoying.

Go with the flow a little more. Apologize for being annoying, not clingy, but make it a small apology, not a big thing. She'll probably apologize for snapping too, but you don't require that. Exercising a "silence game" just shows you're trying to be controlling. You're manipulating her, instead of just being open, honest, and earnest. Emotions are fine, both positive and negative, but making it a competition instead of a dialogue is what slowly kills relationships. You're prioritizing yourself over her. Fix it, and just work to be a cool guy. Text/call her whenever you have something fun or interesting or lovey dovey to tell her, instead of as part of a daily ritual. Be spontaneous instead of regimented.

You sound very analytical. I know the feeling. But you're overdoing it by far. Try to focus on the big picture and what the two of you have, instead of these little spats. As soon as the emotional response wears off, always try to take a step back and look at things from the top down again. You'll be fine.

Just write a long long letter, with all of this we (you) should be very inspired

Thanks for this advice. Yes, I'm very analytical and in situations like these it doesn't help. You described exactly how she feels.

Instead of apologizing (and making it seem like I've been letting this brew inside of me for the past 3 days) would it be appropriate to simply text 'hey, how's it going?' or some other simple ice breaker and act like none of that affected me?

You still don't really get it. It's not about playing 'games' or whatever you exactly mean, it's about the future of this relationship, how the relationship is going etc. The emotional bond clearly isn't here and she isn't someone to have a serious relationship with because of earlier stated reasons.

The only thing you should end here is the relationship. Do you think living together with someone who doesn't care or want to hear from you everyday is even possible in the future?

It feels like you're in a relationship with a girl with a nice packaging, but useless content man. It's just how it is, you can find a girl that truly cares about you, genuinely cares about you and shows interest in what you do on a daily basis. You are ruining and disrespecting yourself but I guess you're quite young and haven't had many relationships yet, I wouldn't listen either in yoru situation, you'll have to discover it yourself.

Do what you want with your 'game' honestly, in the end this won't work, this whole relationship.

Did you call her at 11 pm? I'd. Be pissed off too. She's out of town? In a fucking different time zone? 11pm is too late dude. 2am for her? This could be possible.

He means she only has business in her life, not you, nothing built already

Also, anyone giving you the advice "you can do better" is just emotionally jerking you off.

Your GF probably has less issues with talking to you everyday and has more of an issue with the fact that you clearly and blatantly don't trust her.

You probably think you're doing a totally fine job not showing your insecurity and fear "that she will leave you some day," but instead, it oozes through every pore in your body and through every word you speak to her.

So yeah, maybe you CAN do better.
But you'll likely fuck that relationship up too.

Deal with your shit OP

Same time zone it was 11pm her time too after traveling all day. Bad timing on my part.

I know you're right and I'll learn the hard way. She will spend 24/7 with me in person and be very sweet and pleasant. She is a very good gf around me in person, but whenever she goes out of town for work she becomes cold and distant.

Follow up. I went to her house yesterday and did some landscaping with a friend of hers (helping take care of the house while she's away) and we cleared a good bit of her yard out. I could use that as the perfect excuse to contact her if I wanted.

This is spot on.

What do you recommend? Should I end this game and contact her? No, you're exactly right it oozes out of me despite my attempts to hide it.

If I contact her then it'd be to ask how she is, and say this about landscaping her backyard and how it looks better now. it'd be a good way to break the ice