So I recently noticed only very few guys are into short girls? What's up with that...

So I recently noticed only very few guys are into short girls? What's up with that? Why would you want some 6 foot chick instead of a 5 foot one?

Short chicks are the bomb

You know it.

short chicks are more manoeuvrable.

Dated tall girls, dated short girls. Prefer short girls, personally; I've found girls that are over six feet tall have deep-seated security issues because of their height. Women are sent the message that they should be taller and bustier, but when it happens they feel singled out. Known a girl who was 6'7 who was convinced she was freakish (which was sad, because she was really beautiful).

Perfect girl height 62-64"

I'd say perfect height is 5'7". Still too short to be a model.

Only dated girls under 5'9". Honestly, the shorter the cuter IMO

I want a girlfriend as tall as me.
1,90m (6'3'').
But those are hard to come by.

Surely this can't be right. Short girls are the best.
I thought everyone knew this

short girls are the bomb

why not?

As long as they're not shorter than 5 foot or longer than 6 foot.

Wife is 5'1". Have dated short, tall and in between in the past. Short and cute is definitely where it's at. Sexually speaking, opens up options that simply aren't there with a bigger woman.

short girls =/= small pussy

they will still laugh at your micro penis

I thought so too. But recently I noticed many of my friends said stuff like 'I would fuck her but she is too short'. I didn't realize there was a 'too short' appart from midgets.

this

underrated post

what are you talking about? i'm 6' and i LOVE short girls. They're more fun to toss around in bed.

this guy gets it

you can find them, they're just rarely attractive.

singles speak truth

because we've been fucking very young girls since we've been smashing rocks against rocks

some things stick

>I didn't realize there was a 'too short' apart from midgets
There isn't a too short period, including midgets

So I recently noticed only very few OP are into vagina. What's up with that? Why would you want some 8 inch dick instead of a nice tight pussy?

l like shorter girls, i mean not super short but i dont care if theyre short/

LOL

Same fagging hard.
For me it's more about the fact that I can easily pick up a 5 foot girl so sex is much hotter, for a 6 foot girl not so much.

Short and petite girls are god tier

Still not too short.

Tall girls are better for status and for breeding
short girls are tighter and more fun to fuck because they are so dominate-able

ITT: pedo scum

ITT: OP using reverse psychology

oh my god i think im in love

Midget chicks are so sexy. I would love to put my 7" dick in their tight pussies.

Explain?

Tons of short chicks get guys. It's harder for tall women because they're limited unless they like short guys. You are an idiot.

I could see my dick move inside this one.

Damn thats hot

Obviously you haven't got your dick sucked by a 12 year old.

Also, if you're using a glowing condom, you'll transform her into a lantern.

Do men even care about things like the height of a woman? Isn't it the other way round and short men have problems finding partners?

Anyway my girl is 155cm and I am 184cm and I see no problem with it.

Spoken like an obvious virgin.

Reply of the year

i only care if a girl is taller than me (im 6'1") its really fucking weird but other than that i dont give a fuck

>my sides

I would only date girl above 170+ cm
Idk why all the men want to get manlet kids

actually, that would be you
Seriously

Got me thinking. Tallest I've hit was 5'8" and she was the second worse lay. Wouldn't swallow or let cum near her. Couldn't fuck her because it hurt, she had a curved cervix. Wasted 18 months but it kept me from fucking jailbait and subsequently going to jail.

>I'm only 5'6

Short women make me feel taller. Please kill me.

I'm 5'8", I've usually dated girls around the same height as me, never taller, but I would consider dating a taller girl if we clicked. I would certainly date shorter girls too.

Do kids count as short girls? If so, then I jerk to short girls every night.

Damn, I'm pretty short, dated a girl my size once. Didn't feel right. Mostly date girls around 4 inches shorter than me.

Would avoid dating a girl taller than me at all cost. Could not handle the shame.

This is my fetish

You are stupit. With a t.

short girls are awesome

>> but the smallest I've hit was 5 feet tall 85 pounds. She was the worst lay. Wouldn't do anything but just lay there, so I wore that pussy out for 10 minutes, shot a load in her and only fucked her once after.

short girls stand on things to reach stuff

Short girls are sexy. My gf is hot as fuck and is 5"2, but it makes her look like she's 16 and makes me look a pervert.

thats what i've experienced too.

still a fan of tall girls, just by the looks

Moar plz and sauce

I like really long legs so I like tall girls. A short girl has to be well-proportioned for me fo be into it and around here they are usually fat.

oh yes her
perfect

Just judging from my own tastes, provably some sort of narcissistic impulse.

Prefer short girls, but tall girls really have something fascination about their proportions.

Video for Video and pic for pic on kik
jukie05
:)

I want a short waifu

I knew a girl who was 6'8" and she was built like a truck. Apparently straight, she only liked big, athletic guys and felt the need to dominate and emasculate all guys who were physically smaller and/or weaker (which was a lot because she was an athlete and huge) and I didn't find out til later she had emotional and insecurity issues til much later. So yeah, I'm of the opinion 6'6" and up is freakish because of this one girl but I've met plenty of girls who were closer to 6 foot and insecure thanks to being taller than everyone in middle school, but are most definitely smoking hot. But most girls are insecure about something anyway.

Tbh as long as the girl isn't like 6'5 I'm alright with it being as I am 6'9 so most likely will never see a taller girl

my 10/10 qt

I don't really like it when they have extremely short legs, that looks just wrong and manly, but generally prefer girls shorter than I am

I know a girl that’s like at least 6’4’’ and she is always dating these beta manlets
but she can’t do much better as she is ugly and fat

Yes, and I do too.

who is this girl

I honestly hate the way their legs look opposed to tall girls' legs. I've also seen that taller girls have better physical features more often than not. Muscles, hips, etc.

Kimberly Kato
aka Alexa (on those FTV shots)

guys hate short girls... IF THER STUPID! tf people think some tall lanky bitch is the shit when you can have a short qt3.14 and do some crazy shit in bed?