What do you think of this man?

What do you think of this man?

I love Nicolas farage

living meme

I don't know who the fuck he is.

>Nicholas

If the definition for cunt came with a picture. It would be his smug face.

What did he do wrong?

Cant barrage the farrage

So much this. Looks so damn uppity, I want to smash that face with a sledge hammer.

Nigel is a good man, he fights for our freedom. Freedom isn't free it must be bought with the blood of dead Eurocrats. Fuck Tony Blair and Merkel, and all establishment goons who hate their people.

Cunt.

This man was Britain's only hope from the immigration crisis and we fucked it

We let the left wing nutters take over our media and do to him what they're doing to Trump

>everyone thinks he's a racist
>ukip is no more
>we will stay in Europe
>isis will enter with refugees
>sharia law
>mudslimes will rape my mother and behead me

But at least we got that racist outta here amirite!

Oh, my mistake. Cheers mate, Nicholas, living in the bloody states you get cornered into having to spell things wrong

>he can't fly a plane for shit

He's a cunt... but I still want the fuck out.

Kek, I'd forgotten that. He slags off the mudslips, but landing a plane ain't that easy!

Fuck off Corbyn shills

He's a fucking virus. A professional politician who has hoodwinked people into believing that he's a normal man who isn't just into it for his own career.

Besides that, looking at his face makes me feel sick. He looks like a toad that's swallowing a dry fly.

>jewing this hard
Hi Merkel

If he was in it for his own career seems to me he would have joined the Conservatives and / or got a cush job in the EU tbh
But yeah just talk shit without evidence

>A professional politician who has hoodwinked people into believing that he's a normal man who isn't just into it for his own career.
you're an idiot. If he was in it for his career, he'd have a much easier time and be much more successful as part of one of the larger established parties. As a matter of fact the former UKIP leader did just that by joining the conservatives. Being the head of UKIP and all the awful shit he's put up with shows he's in it for a LOT more than his career

I don't believe I stated my opinion on Europe. Even UKIP members don't like him.

He has got a kush job in the EU. Why don't you look into all the money he's taken from the EU and from political donations if you're into evidence. The facts don't lie.

the man that may cause the UK to leave the EU

I guess he does have a job in the EU top kek

the uk already takes less refugees as a % of the population than any other eu country.

at least cameron got that out of the eu.

used to appeal more without the focus on immigration/ refugee "crisis" lately

What is the relationship between UK, the EU and refugees? The EU haven't forced them to take any yet have they?

>He has got a kush job in the EU
He's actively trying to get us to leave the EU despite knowing this will cost him his job there. Are you genuinely retarded?

I want to connect with his brown buttock anger

we "officially" don't take that many, but many make it here illegally anyway.

The only reason we're not flooded is because Germany turned pants on head retarded and have become an easier target

>at least cameron got that out of the eu.
The UK already had certain opt-outs, Cameron didn't get anything