Hey Sup Forumsros i just bought a gram of some dank kush for $50 .. can you tell me how much THC it has...

Hey Sup Forumsros i just bought a gram of some dank kush for $50 .. can you tell me how much THC it has? dealer told me it was around 50%

How the fuck are we supposed to know?

dude the highest i have ever heard of in acctual bud was something like 32% i could be wrong but even that was like stuff grown for competing and such, i dont think you dealer has that dank of stuff. i would pay like $20 for that, i live in southren cali btw

Same, but northern cali

50? jesus why so expensive?

You are a total fucking dumb idiot.

bro dont hate cuz my shit is better than yours

You got ripped off

In my country for 50$ you can get half an ounce.

you are seriously retarded if you bought a gram for $50

because he's a fuckin idiot guy dumb do whats type of guy

$20 and im in WV

Enjoy your brain damage.

If you're paying 50 you're getting fucked hard

if the guy has a grower it might be medical if you're paying so much, but i only ever pay 10 a gram tops from dealers. The local dispensary i go to ranges from 5-15 a gram

For 50$ you can buy a gram of cocaine you dumb idiot.

Gr8 b8 m8
>50 bucks for 1 bud
>50% THC
Lel noone can be that retarded

Jesus Christ dude 50?

probably b8
I cant believe someone would pay 50 bucks for a fucken gram, even in australia, a place where drugs have incredibly inflated prices, weeds only like 20 dollars a gram, 10-15 if you know the right people

Don't forget to use a clean needle.

Waddup vanfag

20 a gram tops all i will ever pay for a gram of weed
come from a state wheres its still fined for having etc
no dispensaries to go to for cheap good weed
but get great stuff for 20 bucks a gram 50 an eighth

also think user was right about the percentages
i don't think there is any weed that is at 50% THC
i know in like the sixties shit was like 6-10% thc in most weed
went up to about 10-20 in the 90's
and pretty sure tops is around 35-40% right now
but i could be wrong

do i need to take better pics? just give me a rough estimate .. if its close to 50% i'll take the loss, but if its like 20-30% im gonna be pissed

yea dude ur dealer should have gien you 3.5 grams. not fucking 1

It's not even so dank 20% tops.

you paid $50 a gram.
yo ass got ripped off son

Smoke it and find out yourself@ 50% THC ,1 toke should blow you.

OP here .. i undertstand you guys think i paid alot but im in the states not in fucking Europe .. these are normal prices around here

even if OP isn't just some picture you took off of google, no one can tell you how much THC someone has, even roughly. It's not some brown mexican brick weed so it'll get you high but what the fuck 50 dollars on 1 gram of just bud is like spending 20 bux on a single big mac.

Dude if you're serious with that b8:
You should be happy if it was around 25, its rather 10 coz the dealer is an asshole having you pay 50 for 1g

It's maybe like 15% THC, which is still a lot but $50.
You coulda bought crackrock with that

big mac?

you cant tell just by looking at it nigger

You overpaid for a gram. We can not tell you how much thc is in it by looking at it. I highly doubt your dealer knows the thc content.

>asks for opinion
>cries about said opinion

I would have given him around 6 tbh

No weed is 50% thc...Nd is this urd first time buyin?

$50 for a fucking gram is not normal price you fucking moron. Your ass got ripped off

Naw homie it ain't, you need to get out more (I'm in the states also).

wow dude you jelly? post some of your dank .. oh thats right, you dont have any poorfag

Depends on the strain and the CBD content. Most strains have about 15-30% cannabinoids. I highly doubt it's 50%. And $50 for a gram?! You got ripped off.

b8

ok bro puerto rico doesnt count faggot

HES TROLLIN YOU STUPID FAGS

BETTER SMOKE LESS MOTHERFUCKERS

shitface im from europe and you still got ripped off pretty hard. its 10 eu a g

>1 gram
>50 dollars

OP is faggot once again

Nice marijuana, man. Are you going to smoke it like a cigarette?

I live in the states and $50 gets me 7 g's of the quality shit as you

Its chronic you faggot. It will still get your dumb ass high. The only person you can be pissed at is yourself for paying a high price.

I doubt it even is a gram

Nice b8 m8

8/10

bro this is dank not chronic .. faggot

it's "nigga", not nigger

Im in the states. I pay 10 - 15 dollars a gram. You are a dumb ass who doesnt know shit.

Actually you are fam. Hows that bait taste?

a mediocre burger from a mediocre fastfood joint that's barely worth the 5 bux or whatever it normally costs

I live in Kentucky,plus I know of at least 10 other states that for 15 a g you could buy that same "$50" bud

Thc not cbd

Duuuuude youre getting trolled so hard

this nigga is fuckin around

Kentucky? bro does Alaska even have weed? fuck off poser

I live in the US and I can get a quarter good mids for 40 or 60 and an 8th of medical for like 60 probably. You got ripped off hard, man, get over it and don't buy from that guy ever again.

>not buying from a licensed recreational dispensary and choosing exactly the effects you want in 4g for $60
Mfw

4g for 60? kek must be some shitty dank .. stop hating

Or it could be that he just doesn't have any right now? And honestly that shit looks pretty average even below average for what normal niggas like me get, and I don't even smoke weed Fam I get danker shit than you will ever see

1.0 = £10. user you have been took for a cunt

irony

Not really you thick fuck. You know nothing.

50 for a gram ?
what ?

I pay 15 a gram for really good kush, it's probably around 20% thc.

I dont think any 50 percent weed exists anywhere in the world, you got ripped off.

ok rookie

You're baiting right?

>retards will respond to this terrible excuse of bait
What a shithole this place is

36% in colorado, oz is 160

States here. You got fucked

OP here, its quite pathetic m8

Bro I blaze on the reg and I call tell u that thats looking like more an ounce than gram, u got ripped hard bro

best thing to do with weed is to smoke up right before you fuck ur boy, then when u bust its like woooooooooo

Go back to stealing cigs from your mom weed is for grown ups. And you might as well let your dealer fuck you in the ass because you got raped on that transaction.

You are also a fucking moron.

Lol fuck off bro
This happens every time a bro comes in with some phattydank, nig like u comes in to chirp lmfao
u are nothing piece of shit
stop harshing this mellow, gonna go burn a bud brb

thanks daddy

> packs bowl with oregano

For 50$ just buy kurupt moonrocks fuck that 20$g lookin stuff

where are you based in the uk?

Nop it's still around 20% for good quality weed.
30% is some badass weed.
Most THC rate is like 45% and it's a strong weed whith cannabis oil around, so it's not the natural THC rate.

50% is impossible for a weed, OP got fucked in da ass.
But his weed still looks good, but it doesnt worth 50$

Not weed but hash and concentrates can get to 50%

how are you smoking it newfag? also post pic n00b

50 for a gram is violent anal rape without lubricant by a male bull Hippo. Also no strain in history has been above 40% thc. Time to get a new dealer.

post piece OP

pic related; about to take a fat ass dab out of this beast

Well here you get 1g for 10 € (Lux)

Ayyyy bout to dab one out in Texas. Where you at?

So I just ran your picture through my homemade Mass Spectrometry/Chromatography machine. Results came back around 47% THC and 51% CBD, with 2% of residual retardedness.

I suggest snorting that bud all in one go, or it won't be effective

Also make sure to thank your dealer for such a great deal

beast coast, im too well known to give out state.

concentrates like properly processed wax/shatter maybe, but hash is normally pretty low. Your average british hash is gonna be maybe a bit less than double the potency of the weed it comes from, because it's made like shit

Just stick with concentrates and edibles to get super stoned if that's what you're after

£3 a gram if you buy internationally :)

dat canada kush

ripped off enjoy the little weed you have

>$50
> a gram
>50% THC
nigger i hope you aint talkin USD otherwise you just overpaid and dumb as hell

OP here, just smoked this shit out my RooR bong .. im so baked, stay jelly fags

you payed $50 for that shit?
I remember when I bought that shit for $5, and was laughed at for paying too much.
Suppose you can afford to be stupid if you have money. Good thing weed makes you smart, eh?