Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking?

Pretty much, difficult but doable

Are you gonna post every day until you get an answer that's good enough?

I have to, only 20 and the laws being changed to 21 here in California. Seems like it's gonna be rough. I Probably shouldn't have waited last minutes to stop.

Inb4 vapists

Yeah I quit by taper off slowly over a few weeks

No, but I started letting guys put their wieners in my butt. You should do the same

Went from a pack a day to 2-3 joints a week. No longer give a shit about cigs

That's gross as fuck

Go cry to your mom, faggot.

You're the faggot goof I'll slap the tewth outta you bud

>lern2speel

and you're going to reply so you can see more cock.

if you put in half the effort into not smoking that it takes you to literally shitpost this same exact thread every single goddamn fucking day you'd be there already
nobody cares, this isn't your blog, nobody finds you edgy or cool, just fucking kill yourself you sack of shit

Nicotine don't wor like that m8

Did your mom kick you off the internet?

Gay detected

no way........

Faggot confirmed

Are you sure?

ARE YOU SURE???

Queen

What about them? Great band.

why don't you just buy a shitload of cartons wtf, just get someone else to buy them for you for a while

Band of faggots

This

Chantix worked for me...didnt get the nightmares or anything,and felt sick to my stomach when i tried to smoke. Only side affect i had was depression which passed after 2 mos.

>just came back to Sup Forums after 6 years
>seen this exact same thread at least 4 times over the past few days.
Is this thread some kind of new meme?

So you can associate yourself with them? That's awesome.

my dad stopped from one day to another 40 years ago.
a good friend stopped a half a year ago from one day to another

U wot?

How strict are shopkeepers about tobacco in the US??? I've been able to buy cigarette since 17

I've been able to buy drink since I was 8.

Cigarettes* happy now? Good, go find something better to do.

U can only do it if you manage to change your mind from restrictin to relief

Why so mad? Go have a cigarettes.

There is no way it's the same OP making this 50x a day

I think it's became an epic copy pasta

>I think it's been a sorry copy pasta
ftfy

It's obviously taking off because I've seen it like 10x a day for the last month

Did you tell your mom?

Who cares. Smoke and enjoy life. So what you get cancer at 60 boo hoo. Whats the point of living past 60 anyway.

The point isn't to live longer you tard, I quit because I was sick of coughing all the time and spending 25$ a day on cigarettes

Nobody quits because they'll live longer they quit because the cost of cigarettes

>TFW I smoked 75 cigarettes a day and now I'm smoking 175 a day thinks to one little secret banks don't want you to know

And when you die, that matters? Have fun straight-edge.

>tfw had to quit because it was either buy cigarettes or food and I didn't have enough money for both

You're going to die!

not strict. OP is a faggot

Why would I buy something that doesn't even fuck you up when I could get substances that actually do something? Id rather drink 12 beer a day instead of buying a pack of cigs

Op best advice that worked for me. Ised to smoke 2 packs a day, saw rolling tobacco in a smoke shop and tried it. The pack rolls around 100 fat ones and 200 slim ones. Filters and papers and smoke cost me around 20$. It would take me a week and a half to finish it all. And its cleaner tobacco than whats in cigarettes. Try it

Iktf bro I was spending half my days pay on cigarettes and realized I'm not going to work my ass off just to buy shitty cigs

Why not both.

Because I can't afford both you dumbass, I don't live with mom and dad like you do I have bills to pay and I can't pay them and buy cigs

probably because he could get better drugs than cigarettes for the same price? cmon man use your damn head

Nigga im a neet and even i can afford cigs and beer. Kekekek what kind of """""job""""" do u have nigga ahahaha

DUDE

I don't just drink beer m8 I also use cocaine and opiates which are way better than cigarettes

>NEET

exactly you live with your parents and don't work or have to pay bills kiddo

Nigga that shits gunna fuck u up. Ur gunna have a geart attack at 30. That shit worse than cigs. Nigga WAT R U DOING

Well ur the one struggling to live with ur """"""job"""""" and im living comfy with endless beer & cigs so whos the dumbass here?

You because NEETs don't have enough to even afford a mortgage or a car let alone pay heat hydro and water etc

You couldn't make half my monthly payments on your NEET money

Nigga what the fuck is a mortgage?

Us neets live a simple lifestyle like monks. You struggle everyday of ur life working a minimum wage """"job""" and convince urself ur doing good. Stay a slave to the wage kiddo. Come back to me when u can afford a six pack of beer loser.

What kind of car do you drive brah? Also how many acres of land do you own and how big your house?

>75 cigarettes a day
How?

Assuming you get around 8 hours of sleep that's about 1 cigarette every 12 minutes. How can you possibly get a craving 7 minutes after finishing a smoke? How do you have a job that allows you to dick around smoking all fucking day?

>i dont need a car because i dont need to go anywhere
>i dont own land
>i dont own a house

I am a neet. I live simple life.

You mean poor lifestyle? Enjoy your Ramen meals and beer with no house, car or pool while you drink beer and smoke cigs all day kid

>anyone here managed to quit smoking?
Yes.

If you want to do it gradually, then go to nicotine gum, then go cold turkey from there.

If you wanna go cold turkey from cigarettes its harder.

Make sure you have a lot of spare time, you dont wanna quit while at work. So do it when you have a vacation. I mostly sat angry in my recliner watching tv and drinking a fuckload of water.

Of course you don't you're literally living in poverty

mfw I literally quit smoking 2 months ago you fucking shitlord, you don't know me RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I eat great food friend. I wafch netflix all day drink beer and smoke the finest tobacco. You strain your body and soul 8 hours a day and get nothing out of it.

>muh house
>muh bills
>muh mortgage

Kekekekek have """"fun"""" with that lil buddy

Nope i live in a big suburban house friend. Stay buttblasted ;^)

You live the lifestyle of a child kiddo. Stay jelly of adults who actually do something and own things.

???

most NEETs have lots of money... their parents money

No you don't NEET money doesn't pay for fuck all. No way you're NEET and own a big house

>quit cold turkey
>suffer alot
>feel better

he lives with his rich parents you goober

>lives with parents

LOLOLOL hahaha

Kek exactly what i expected. Programmed to be a slave to the wage. Can barely live life and has to quit things he enjoys because hes broke then comes on an anonymous imageboard crying about it. What should i be jelly of again?

Wow you're persistent

>being THIS triggered

that's what being a neet is, dummy.

>i'm not the guy you were talking with

The fact you don't do anything all day and don't even have a car. Stay jelly kiddo.

>Hes laughing at smart people who live at home meanwhile he works a shit job all day and still struggles with bills

I used to smoke like half a pack a day until I started using snus.

Im down to like 2-3 cigs a day. Yesterday I only had 1 cig in the morning. Cant seem to beat the craving in the morning.

>smart
>live at home

pick 1

What?

I watch netflix, play vidya, eat food and smoke all day

You work a shitty minimum wage """job""" all day then come home and cry on the internet that you cant even afford cigarettes.

Oh yes im shaking with jealousy

Sounds boring as fuck sitting inside all day

>smart
>buy your own house when you're clearly not financially stable

Pick one

No, i am slowly killing myself literally and i don't mind it. My health is at stake, i vomit and cough every day.

Kek

Whatever gets you through your 8 hour """""work"""" shift lil guy

>lil guy

You can call me that when you own a house and nice car kiddo. Until you own a house and car you're the definition of a lil guy

>I buy things to solidify my worth

sound logic, bucko

>Caring about what other people have and don't have

>im supposed to respect someone who struggles to live working a minimum wage job because his dumbass went out and bought a house & car

That's literally all that matters in life, he'll always be regarded as a child until he puts his big boy pants on

Wot? You literally can't own a car or a house on a minimum wage job...... are you on crack?

Kek this fag is literally brainwashed.

Keep working that minimum wage job to pay those bills for things you CLEARLY cant afford idiot.

Im sure ill see you on here next week crying this time because you cant afford fucking bread kekekek