Oi wut u mean u don like fooooobahll ye bloody yank

>oi wut u mean u don like fooooobahll ye bloody yank
>is too hard for ye too understand innit?

If I don't tip will I get shot?

Yes

>be american
>get shot

only if you go back

luckily the usa has tens of thousands of restaurants so you can keep up your non-tipping shenanigans for years without fear of retribution

"""""""""""""mass"""""""""""""" shootings

What's wrong with his eyes?

>hanging out in british pub
>cricket on the telly
>something stupid happens like the ball hits the wall
>People laugh and cheer
>Someone stole my beer and drank all of it
>get upset
>They're jus takin the piss!

One eye on the benefits

One eye on the foreigner coming to take his job

>quite literally is unable to handle the banter

Pathetic

>British "Vodka"

Literally the worst thing in existence. Russia needs to invade that country and shut it down tbhfam, but not before you forcefully brush their teeth.

>you don't like futbol? what are you gay/an autist?

my life ;_____;

>hail a taxi
>tell them to take me to my hotel
>they drop me off at heathrow
>'fuck you mate!'
>drives off

ruskies don't know shit about vodka lil niggah.

british """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""banter"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

p overrated 2bh, i get better conversation out of germans.

Vodka is a woman's drink

>Their "top" athletes literally shit themselves on the pitch
>Paula Radcliffe literally SHITS ON THE STREET during a marathon

I really dont think that Brits are in any position to be making fun of Indians' Looless lives.

not all vodka is smirnoff lil buddy.

Why were the English unable to take the banter from the Russians in Marseilles? You ran home crying to your media.

Untrue, many Englishman fought the Russians like the fine British gents that they are

It's not our fault the BBC are a bunch of cucks who wanted to portray the English as innocent victims

>I really dont think that Brits are in any position to be making fun of Indians' Looless lives.

Anglo genetics

Cool story

>1966
lmao

oi mate ur a right wanker bruv innit u yanks is propuh shite mate propuh bollocks i swear on me mum ya bloody yank oi

This is a 10 in yurop

Y bully wen we slp?

Yes it is you twat.

>Go to England on business for two weeks to clean up a problem they can't handle (WW2 amirite)
>In fourteen days end up fucking six British girls that want the Americock
>One of them even cried when I told her it was a one night thing and she needed to go

Britain's a shithole and almost all the men there are like the biggest faggots in Boston. All talk no walk. It didn't surprise me one bit when the Russkies were beating the shit out of them and the Brits were throwing chairs and running away like women at the soccer bowl or whatever it's called this past week. A nation of tough in a crowd or behind a computer screen pussies.