You can permanently transform all reproductive-aged women any way you like

You can permanently transform all reproductive-aged women any way you like.

How do you improve and/or fuck up half of humanity?

They all have the lean long bodies of 11-13 year old girls, low IQs, speech impediments, and constantly want to fuck.

Make it so they retain their adult minds, but are self-aware enough to know that they've been regressed and made dumber to be fuck toys for awful men, and I'm in.

I give them logic and a brain.

Next morning, we have revolution and all Invaders are hunt down and killed in the streets.

Then we will have cake and reproduce.

Starting at dawn tomorrow morning, all women suddenly become available for sale, with prices (along with magically-generated nude pics, sex demonstration videos and statistics) made available on an online sale site.

Anons in this thread get first dibs and a coupon for three free sluts of their choosing.

I would make them have big saggy titties on their foreheads that go over their eyes so that they can't drive anymore, thereby greatly decreasing chances of car accidents.

All women begin to permanently lactate, along with a desire to get on all fours and be milked like a cow.

Lesbians and feminists have a real hard time struggling with this.

No one would be taller than 150cm, no one would weight over 45kg, all would have small tiny penises instead of vaginas, no balls tho.

Women are altered from the ground-up so that if they go for 24 hours without ingesting a load of human semen, they’re turned into wanton little fucksluts.

The moment a woman has gone 24 hours without semen, her ability to concentrate begins to dissipate and she slowly loses the ability to read, write, or even walk upright. 4 hours or so in she’ll gradually develop a humiliating desire to remain nude as more of her higher brain functions shut down and are replaced with new instincts and desires that slowly transform her into a semen hound.

After 8 hours of withdrawal, any woman’s transformation into a crawling, naked beast (a beast no smarter than a dog but twice as horny) would be complete. A woman in this state wouldn’t be able to speak (at least in any way anyone can understand), but their sense of smell would incredibly enhanced to allow them to better seek out semen. Women would also routinely sniff and lick at the air in the hopes of catching a whiff of semen, and would pump and wiggle their asses in the hopes of luring any male hiding nearby to take them from behind.

A simple dose of semen would be enough to fully restore a woman’s faculties, though it could take up to several hours for them to return. A woman who goes more than 72 hours without ingesting semen will be much harder to restore - she will require a minimum of 4-5 doses of semen, introduced into her mouth, ass *and* vagina.

Once restored, women remember what they did (or was done to them) while in semen withdrawal, and humanity has to rewrite all laws regarding consent in regards to sex.

>reproductive-aged women

turn them all into 9yo.

Inb4 dudes get their genitals randomly bitten off

Source?

I like this, it's hilarious xD tho the 72 hour thing is pretty messed up, lot of people wouldn't recover from that xD

How old are you??

I think that's the point. Every woman would need to slurp cock every 3 days or BOOM.

How is that your business if I may ask?

S/he sounds underage, s/he would make a perfect cum dumpster who'll live in my basement.

All women start to grow extra tits, and the instinct to let animals nurse from them.

This quickly turns into a desire to be knocked up by animals and nurse impossible animal young that women are now desperate to bear.

I can assure you that I'm not underage, I'm just a newfag normie. My excuses for my excessive usage of "xD" it won't happen again, fine sir.

Can you still be my personal cum dumpster tho? I'll feed you every 2 days and fuck you everyday.

I'll fuck you like this, please.

Should i dump here personal facebook of Lucy wilde?
Dubs decides

what is wrong with you..

I have to kindly decline your offer, fine sir, as I'm a straight male. But you need some counseling though...

No you shouldn't.

I can cut your dick and balls off and then we can pretend the hole is a vagina. I'll also let you play games on a PS4, please.

I said dubs decides, fuck outta here with your singles.

don't go chasing waterfalls

You can't bait me with a PS4, I dispise console peasants. PC master race!

Fine, then. I'll just kidnap the neighbor's dog again..

Lucy Wilde is retarded

Women will all now look exactly like men. They cannot remove their beards and don't feel their previous needs to be attention whores. They will reproduce by taking it in the ass and giving birth through their dick. Mother milk, now called Fathers milk. Will come out of the nose instead of the breasts.

And so Society will be perfect. Everyone is dudes, feminism will eventually burn out. And everyone will be equal, except for the black dudes

she isnt hot dont dump it

>asking that question
>in this thread
>on this site

Rolling for all women now have feminine penises, because I love the idea of currently "straight" cis males admitting they enjoy dick

I know, because i know her personally. You have no idea man.

So, depending on what side of feminism/meninism a person is on.... Would men become like cows? Crowded into factory farms, their dicks milked with machines to produce a stock of semen available in grocery stores for daily life and in hospitals for emergencies? Fed weirdass diets to make it taste better? Or would the patriarchy go out of their way to keep that from happening, keeping women on the losing end of this deal?

I'mokwiththis.mkv

SORCERY

you monster!

I like this guy

>Implying this wouldn't backfire when someone creates a semen pill

Aging stops at 24, only hair grays from then on
women have at most 3 children
women become extremely sexual, and required to take birth control
women with lower IQs are sterile
Tits perfect, ass perfect, and no roastbeef

>Women have at most 3 children
>Women required to take birth control

do it

^^
I like this

All ladies now look like this (See image) and have the IQ of an eight year old and the lust of a dog in heat.

isn't hot? Are you a faggot?

No, her face looks fine but tits are too big and flappy. Not my thing.

Confirmed faggot.

We all have our tastes, don't we? Way to be a judgemental ass.