Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums
here i have 3.6 grams of dried cubensis var. thai
>i have never tripped before
how much should i take?

bump

Only eat an 8th.
Clear your scedual, make sure no one is going to bother you for 10 hours.
Lock your doors, make some coffee and just play video games and watch movies.

Dont try to masturbate.. You'll never cum, you'll just be walking around beating your dock for 8hrs.

>shrooms

kek faggot sage

John dies at the end
Scanner darkly
Lucy
Animatrix
Farscape

Best shows to watch while fucked up on mushrooms.

I've taken around 5-6 grams of cubensis for one trip, and had a really good time. As long as your surroundings are safe and you don't have anything to worry about I would recommend taking the whole thing

>playing video games and watching movies after taking an 8th
you said w0t nigga

half and eight then wait 2-3 weeks and trip again
if you want share with a friend who's experienced
things to do on shrooms: walk outside, listen to music that makes you feel good (maybe some psychedelic rock if youre into that) watch trippy videos or meditate even

Not dried though arsehole, 3g dried is like 30g wet. If OP eats 3.5g dried we'll need the Hubble telescope to see them.

Take all of it.

Go outside. See the world in a completely different way for 5 or 6 hours. Return home slightly changed.

Do not watch a movie or play video games. Yo might as well throw the mushrooms down the toilet.

All of it, that's a fairly standard dose for cubensis.

... It was insane,
drank 4 pots of coffee for some reason. And played COD for 4hrs.
I was in the fucking game, not even shitting you.
It warped my imagination.
I spent the last hours of my trip running around the woods with a knife. Tried to convince my friend to join me but he wasn't having it.

But still ive done alot of mushrooms. But playing a firstperson videogame ranks high on my list of experiences.

Also drink them in a tea, not too hot.

If you really don't want to go outside then just listen to music.

And previous poster was correct. Don't try to jack off.

your post didn't make much sense, what the fuck are you talking about

you sound like someone who never tried shrooms

fucking gross man.
Yes OP, make some tea if you want to vomit your fucking guys out. You will never get rid of that taste either

Each to their own. I always find them like ramen when made into a tea.

All of it, never regret eating an eighth.

That's an eighth. Standard dose

My friend robbed the dealer so I had a half pound to play around with for a month. .. Or a week I'm not sure but it was a crazy time in my life.

Just add lemon and ginger brah

boil the water, then let it sit for a minute and add all the ingredients when water stops boiling. stir and let sit for around 15-20 minutes and walaahhhh

I just threw up alittle thinking about them in ramen

>mushrooms are ~90% water
>a 3g dried dose is equivalent to 30g wet dose
>3g dried/30g wet is a big dose, would send OP into outer space

Clearer?

You tried truffles? Philosophers stones? Now that shit is rank, I've always found mushrooms quite good.

>Dont go outside
>Don't stimulate your altered mind
Youre lame as fuck.
0/10 would not ever smoke or trip with

Stop being a pussy and just eat them.

Do you take ssri's or snri's?

If you do your dosage could be different

There should be no half measures when it comes to psychedelics.

How boring..
You can play cod any fucking day of the year. Go outside OP and explore places you feel comfortable around
And definitely listen to music

take a hand full and see how it goes. watch some trippy videos or adventure time

I think it's an acquired taste like rank cheese. I like both.

All of it, that's mostly stems anyways you'll have a strong body high for 5 or so hours with a mild trip unless you're quite small

Not suggesting half measures, I'm suggesting 1/10 measures

All of it if you don't go big the first time then you will never feel the high of these again. Small doses help your body build an immunity to the drug. See you on the other side user.

I know this. The shrooms in OP's pic look dry. If you're referring to the ones I ate, those were dry too. 3g is an average trip, usually. What's your point?

OP are you male an hive me your height and weight.

Eat all of them and go chill somewhere with nice scenery.
You just have to remember that it won't last forever, if you feel like you're freaking out.
It's going to make you feel like your freaking out, but you're not, just take the ride and stay calm.

I used to eat them in those yogurts with the crunch corners you tip in to try to disguise the taste and texture. Bar staff would find me frantically guzzling down yogurts wild eyed and dry retching in the dark corners of their bars. I thought I was on the fucking moon. Happy times.

I see like 2 caps. Don't be a pussy. Take it all.

I just tried those steps in your image, I followed perfectly but now my phone keeps ringing, wat do? Do I answer?

Invite a friend over and eat the whole thing. You're in for a great afternoon

They look pretty beat up. They lose a lot of potency when smashed around and exposed to air like these obviously have.
Take all of it and you will have a good trip. You should have fairly strong visuals but wouldn't totally lose yourself in the trip.
Probably a good dose for a first time.
The main thing is to relax, don't let yourself get freaked out by the come up it's always a bit harsh, once you peak it is easier to tolerate and chill. Use it wisely and try to discover something about yourself.

Nothing is boring on mushrooms.
I've gone to work fucked up on mushrooms. Gone to the mall, went mountain climbing. Hungout with friends.

The best trip yet was spending time relaxing, enjoying the shit i enjoy while im sober.

Spent the night at a hunting camp and ate a gram while listening to opeth and between the buried and me and looking at the stars. One of the best nights of my life, I didn't trip but I was high as fuck for a solid 4 hours. Smoking a joint afterwards brought back the intense high.

Like other user said; to each their own
Personally, the last thing I'd do is go near my work while tripping.
That state of mind is a precious thing and is something that can permanently change your outlook on life for the better but I feel the opportunity for that to happen is gone if you surround yourself with your everyday habits.
Food for thought

>BTBAM
My dood

My point is that 3g dried, though typical for people who have tripped before, is quite high dose for a first time trip. I'm not saying don't do it, just saying OP should be wary that doing them all could be intense.

I feel like this is the difference between someone who eats 2g and someone who eats 5g.
I eat 5g
Tried video games once, didn't make me freak out but goddamn what an unpleasant experience.

Op, do the shit you enjoy doing. Plan the entire day around doing those things you love.
If you like fingering yourasshole while you look up at the night sky like some dick buffing faggot hippie. Then go finger you ass and go play in nature.

If you live videogame and watching crazy shit on liveleak then do that.

>thinks sage still works
Epic lulz m8