How the fuck do I get laid on tinder?

How the fuck do I get laid on tinder?

I've got shit for social skills but I'm decent enough looking

Please tell us anonfags I'd like to know the answer to this as well

you probably won't. i'd say try okcupid but that's more of a "attention for pay" sort of dating site now.

Open with a dick pic.

Get a set of good high quality pics, first clear face, second with some hobby, third with some friends (uglier than you), next two whatever but keep them interesting.
Get a good/funny/witty/interesting bio
Get pro and swipe right on every girl
You'll match a lot
Text the ones you like but not just something like "hi". It has to be as intriguing as the rest of your profile!

Good luck Sup Forumsro

Bump

trips of truth

Tinder users are a sub culture. If it ain't working delete the app and go meet girls in real life. They get all dolled up before they go out because they want guys to notice them, meet them, and fuck. It's been 100x easier for me to get laid from non online things compared to playing the text game.

basically this.
but also be prepared to fuck anything and set your expectations low. they never look like their picture

so you just talk to girls on the street or?

You dont text long, you go quite fast for the drink. I only used Tinder in foreign countries and it worked everytime perfectly. I always had a girl for the night before even going out

Let's see some pics of your Tinder game OP

Only in certain places do girls 'want ' that sort of attention. Tinder, basically all the girls want that attention. It just takes practice I guess.

- Have 3 or 4 pics, mostly only you but you can add one of a group if your friends are decent looking
- Bio should be funny, if you have a nice job (something worth talking about), do not hesitate and mention it. They like men with a good position (like you like one that's not just here because she's a dumb fat lazy turd)
- DO NOT swipe everyone! It' a common mistake, Tinder actually computes a score based on the ratio of your likes and other people's, if they opened your profile... and so on
- BUT swipe most girls right, swipe left for stupid feminists (the really angry ones) and obvious fakes
- Once you have a match say something funny based on their profile, but don't be too silly. Add something like "btw hey! how are you? nice to meet you!" ...
- Be funny but not cringy,
- After 3 days of normal chat ask her for her phone number
- 3 days after, suggest having a drink or something (don't be the obvious "i want to get you drunk" guy), maybe an art gallery (again, try know what they're interested in but don't try to impress her with things you don't know)
- Fail and try again. There's no shame failing, you'll learn what they like hear

You're welcome

I talked to a lot of girls on Tinder and Happn, they're all nice and chill, but on okcupid, oh my. They're all genderqueer fucktards
Maybe it's just here in France but i strongly consider deleting this app, it's not worth the time spend on it

last 2 points
lvl99

just be your goofball self ya lil faggot :)

in my experience, the less seriously you take it, the more you will succeed at acquiring poosy. 99% of girls on there are looking for sex without consequences, so don't act like a white knight faggot. just crack a joke, lead with some ridiculous shit like, "you're so cute I wanna hogtie you and feed you cupcakes!" share your hopes and dreams, followed by something bashful. tell a dirty joke. continue escalating. best time to ask to meet up is like friday/saturday evening. not too early when she's still got options, not too late that she's already fucking some other neckbeard in the bathroom at applebees.

your profile should be you doing something funny. mine was a selfie in front of a mirror with my bare ass clearly visible over my shoulder, as if i didn't realize it was out. your profile should also say something funny like "single mom of 37 looking to trade coupons"

be prepared for like 50% of matches to not respond and 98% to fail to produce seks. rejection is the name of the game in nearly all matches, so don't take it personally. it's a game after all.

>Art Gallery

Fucking kek, he wants pussy, not a gf!

>you're so cute I wanna hogtie you and feed you cupcakes!

This'll only work if ur handsome. Not if ur a Sup Forums looking dweeb

Well, i'd almost say dubs of truth, i recognize it's a bit too much but the drink is also really spotted

>third with some friends (uglier than you

What if I have no friends

Good luck getting laid, Broseph.

Hey dude. I'm not him, but I took a girl out to the mall once for a coffee, we ended up browsing around and just shooting the shit. Got me a dinner date that night and a good romp in her bedroom. Saw her twice after never again.

Yeah but imo not worth the effort. Like should only do that if late 20's and looking to settle down soon, then again I'm only 19 so I wouldn't go to a fucking art gallery.

>19
dude you are still in the great days where you can do whatever the fuck you want just about

be decent looking
lower standards
dont beta cringey etc
poo c thyme

I lack confidence tbh, I rate myself 7/10 plus I'm 6'2. Lack confidence tho...never fucked.

gl lmao

Do girls care about that shit though? I don't want to know them long term I just want to get girls that are dtf

No idea tbh, I'm

?

They dont, but you have to appear confident, thats really 80% of the trick

Tinder is the kind of "Meeting up app" superficial for excellence. If you want to get laid using Tinder you better keep in mind this: Seal the deal in less than a 24-hour period.
That means either meeting the same day, arranging a meeting for another day, or getting the contact number to keep selling the deal.
The thing is that, normally people don't get that close that fast to a stranger.
Then what to do? Here is when your skills and looks play the important role.

1. Get swipped right
The description doesn't matter. The pic are the ones that will get the right swipe, so the portrait of you should show off the best you've got. The pics should give a quick glance to the best superficial version of yourself. Face, body, hobby, pets, but the ones in a social gathering are the best. And you don't need 20 pics, with 3/4 pics that sum up all this things you are good to go. Use the best ones!
If you got a good/really good physique, show those gym/beach/pool T-shirtless pics. If the cute one, show more your face. If you are the fatty one that gets along with everybody, pics where you are with other people are the best, dudes or chicks it doesn't matter (better all). If you are nothing of the above mentioned, then you better have money or you can just fake it all, get a pic with randoms or photoshop yourself. The thing is that if you are more X, show X off. But if you are nothing be nothing.
The more matches you get the more chances you will have to get to step 2.

You cant be a fat fuck

it comes down to your pics, if you look like a loser in your pics because you took selfies in your dimly lit bedroom dont be surprised no one matches you

not necessarily. like i said, 98% of matches will be unproductive regardless. and honestly i wouldn't want to fuck the 40 or so decent looking matches i have, not even with your dick. that's just asking for genital warts.

CAn confirm the fat one

I'm sub 300 LBS but I routinely pull in some serious poon by being that lovable guy with happy people around me. Girls in your pics are the best wingmen. Not too many though. keep thaht shit co Ed.

Cuddle with them after sex and youll be remembered as a rebound option when you both move on.

Yeah, if you are a fat and ugly fuck then dont use tinder anyway

You spell it Grindr, faggot