Sup Sup Forums i might get into a fight tomorrow this kid keeps on annoying me

sup Sup Forums i might get into a fight tomorrow this kid keeps on annoying me

any ways Sup Forums give me some good advice when it comes to fighting

Other urls found in this thread:

2.bp.blogspot.com/-R2R0wcDJmT4/UGn3ZMTpAGI/AAAAAAAAAJ8/7SSju_oTwyw/s1600/ClosedGuard.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Depends, how old are you both? Are you bigger than said kid or smaller?

im way taller then him he is short

Standing grapple + forward head-butt

They don't allow headbutts in boxing or MMA because it takes no skill and is very likely to break the victim's nose, orbit or cheekbone and end the fight.

Lean forward + high guard, step forward, grab enemy's head or shoulders and smash your dome into his face. Try not to hit his teeth.

Just knock him out but don't kill him.

shit tier advice

head butts hurt

Or make a squatting move and underway you ballslap that fucker hard. There is no honor in street fights. After he is coming forward in agony grab him by the neck and smack him with your knee to his face a couple times.

This guy is right suck his dick instead

pull dick out
use as sword
???
profit

First learn to make a proper first. Also practice in a mirror your striking motion. You will stand with your dominant hand/arm facing away from your opponent, and your weaker arm facing him. Use your right arm to gauge distance between you and your opponent, not really using full force. When you see him step into that range of distance, go for a couple feigned jabs, then strike with a hay maker from your dominant hand. Rinse and repeat. Remember, keep your hands up, don't give him room to strike your face. Also try jabbing between his hands or around them because they will most likely be blocking his face, if he knows how to fight.

Since you're taller than him, good, strong punch directly to his temple should knock him out if you hit them with enough force. Or you could just be a standard white boy and bring a gun.

When I say right arm, I meant the arm facing your opponent (the weaker arm)

Make sure to get enough ammo if he brings his freinds

Short fuckers seem to think it's ok to go for the balls. Be prepared.

This is the best advice, yet.

Floor them.
Because you're taller & probably heavier than them, you can easily get them into a headlock. After that, just jump while keeping the headlock in place and you should bring them to the ground, allowing you to punch the shit out of them or something like that. Also, if you're punching aim for the throat. This usually staggers them a tiny bit. An idea I had to fuck up an arm would be to get to a side when they're down and grab their forearm. Put your feet on their side and extend your legs. Enough pressure, and you may just dislodge something

fight unfair, all winners do.

Do fakeouts, lots but not too much, just enough to psych him out. Tire him out than beat him

Just do this OP and watch the fucker puke and retreat. You'll be known as the school's badass.

Mickey?

two words

>Kinetic Linking

MOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Just bring a gun and make him suck your dick. Nobody will fuck with you ever again.

what do you mean by unfair

hit below the belt, shit like that

hit him with a blunt object

left hand raised for protection
right hand throws punches
try to be fast and agressive

nothing more, 0 kicks, 0 grenades, 0 kamehamas, 1 putting your pants down and chanting wololo, 0 grips, locks, whatever, you cant do it, just try to straight punch him in the jabber

hes shorter then me so that would be hard

got any ideas for an object something i can hide

Small lead pipe in a bag?

solar plexus, kidneys, brass knuckles stuff like that

If you got reach hen use it. Look up some quick how to box videos. Jab with left (quick punch that's light to create space) then hit him hard af with your right, in the nose or jaw.

Remmeber the basics of CQC

WTF?! Iknow this is a random board, but that is sorcery!

if you are taller you can hit him while he cant reach you, you win by default

if you get on the ground wrap you legs around his waist. this is a bjj closed guard
2.bp.blogspot.com/-R2R0wcDJmT4/UGn3ZMTpAGI/AAAAAAAAAJ8/7SSju_oTwyw/s1600/ClosedGuard.png
From here you have control over all his limbs and you have control over him, strike between the eyes with a karate chop can cause temporary blindness. Dont be afraid to go berserk. Crazy people tend to fight crazy,

>nigger fights autistic kid
>knocks him out
>nigress rushes to get a picture

Segregation worked

Stab him before he stabs you.

Punch him more than he punches you.

Woah

Looks like pretty typical white guy behaviour to me. He'll come back with a trench coat full of firearms though, so it'll all be fine.

kek

Whatever people are saying is nice and all but you cant learn fighting and fighting stances over night. You wouldnt be able to learn how block a punch over night because when it comes to reflex your mind still doesnt know how to respond to that shit. It requires practice. Same goes with counter attacks. OP just go full ape on him and wish for the best, Just dont accidentally kill him

what do you want me to deliver

You sound young, probably high school. Google a proper boxers stance, try your best to mimic this. Keep you hands and head up and make decisive steps don't get rushed and keep distance. You'll appear to know what you're doing and he'll be scared, and people watching will think your tough..... this could backfire but should work for a teenager.

Hit first. Hit hard. Don't stop till that fucker isn't moving.

> boxers stance
nobody fight like this, this make you gonna look stupid.

How good are you with lifting, if you are good, pull of a few suplexes, maybe a tombstone piledriver. Just remember to take the belt after.