If you're voting to leave the EU then you may as well kill yourself now, because you're a fucking idiot

If you're voting to leave the EU then you may as well kill yourself now, because you're a fucking idiot
"Anyone who tells you they KNOW what’ll happen if we leave the EU is a liar. Predicting exact numbers for economic, immigration or house price change is nonsense. What’s proposed is unprecedented. All the studies, models and hypotheses are based on assumptions – that’s guesstimate and hope." - Martin Lewis

blog.moneysavingexpert.com/2016/06/05/how-to-vote-in-the-eu-referendum/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EQ3m_vWXaZc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hi jew

fuck you and fuck your EU.no one asked me if i wanted to be part of this fucked up setup with germany as the lead slave driver..

Well said this man.

>germany
doing the heavy lifting for euros per usual

I pray that based britbongs leave that shit. Fucking stupid fucking EU letting mudslims ruin Europe. Fucking cucks.

Their policies have pushed Britain out, and there talking about inducting Turkey.... Do you not see how stupid the EU is?

USAnon here. I hope the British vote to leave the EU and help to foil the few plans for a one world government. Godspeed euronons.

Fuck you, fight me semite

How's the weather in the chosens homeland, Yair?

I will be campaigning against your corrupt semitic influence. You can't win.

The EU is nothing more than globalization in effect, EU officials whose word makes any European nations parliament irrelevant aren't elected but appointed. The EU pretty much just says all Europeans want the same thing, which is utter bollocks. Not to mention financially it is being held up by England and Germany. Which isn't fair, those two countries are literally financially propping up an entire government. Leave the EU, Merkel voted out of office, EU collapses. Open season on shitskins

This is what I hear over in the US. Germany pays for everything and most the other countries just suck on their tit.

Get out of that shit UK. Europe tried to be as awesome as the United States but it didn't work. Just give up.

Tell me, who are these unelected "officials"

oi you trump shills get back to your fucking continent

The EU top officials who put laws up for EU votes to become law. Are you that dense? And you would have to search on Google. Age of information fucktwat, they do a damn good job of keeping themselves unknown because that's what they want

Us Trump supporters recognize the we own the whole fucking planet. Name a continent and it is ours - we just let you kids play on it.

Europe has had tougher times. The muslims will fail just like the rest did before them.
With Germany and the United Kingdom the EU has a strong foundation and I'm convinced that the EU will stand once again.
I'm voting in.

kek so dumb im not even gonn a reply to this

European Commissioners are appointed not elected. MEP's are elected but they have no power to propose/change or even request a discussion on EU laws. The Commissioners do all that.

Br8 b8 m8

Wow.

You seem mad.

You've also not answered the question.

Which people are unelected? I want names otherwise I shall assume you are talking out of your ass.

More like Germany gets to decide economic policy and everyone else has to suck it up because our cuck politicians couldn't stand their ground against a 6 year old who wanted an ice cream.

The only countries who are benefitting from the EU are the poor eastern european ones.

For example Italy contributes 5 billions over what it gets back, and the figures are similar for France, Spain, etc.

This nigga b8ing hard

To be fair Europe may have had tougher times but that was before the EU and even after that it has been NATO not the EU that has secured Europe.
The EU is an unaccountable, unelected, incompetent nonsense. It will be the death of Europe.

But the MEP's still vote on all the laws right? So why does that matter?

norway isnt part of eu and look how good that country is doing, proof enough that being part of eu isnt necessary at all to do well.

They're sitting on fucktons of oil. It proves nothing.

The immigration problem has pretty much put a stop to any improvements that were being made to change the way some countries only benefit of the economy of others.
I feel like the EU needs more time to resolve this problem, once the immigration crisis is over.
With the current EU we have been able to make it through the economic crisis so I think we'll be able to sustain for a fair while longer.
Don't get me wrong though, any country in the EU that is just there to benefit of the success of other countries can fuck off. There have to be stronger regulations for such countries.

Fuck off you Tory tit

If EU fails on us then it's better to start co-operate with Russia like we did back in the day
and make another Finno-Soviet Treaty of 1948 type contract
T. Finanon

So it's acceptable to have a democratic system in which you don't get to decide the agenda, just "co-decide" on the details about how it is implemented?
With your pathetic knowledge of what you are voting for I'm not surprised you are voting in.
And to think this is the most important decision facing our nation in half a century. No wonder this country is fucked already.

Stop trying so hard. I never even said how I was voting.

I'm asking genuine questions and you just come off like an asshole. Well done.

youtube.com/watch?v=EQ3m_vWXaZc

Also how does not deciding the agenda negatively affect us? Genuinely interested.

The problem lies with the EU itself and existed long before the immigration crisis hit Europe.
Even if there were no crisis we should still leave. As I said, the EU is killing Europe. Immigration is just one of the major catalysts.

Nice try Goldman Sachs. Getting more desperate by the day ?

What will be known is that British people will have MORE control over ourselves.
Simple as that.
We are string enough to weather the dark days coming but we'll do it on OUR terms.

I don't believe the EU is dying.
Between trading, open borders and options for studying internationally the EU is paying off for Britain as it is, albeit not by much.

Over half a century ago, The UK couragously stood up to oppression and a vile invasion that would utterly destroy the British way of life.

That will be for nothing if you don't make the right choice one more time. Leave.

I'd rather leave now, before the EU collapses. They want to bring Turkey and other fucking poor countries into their band of poor countries, propped up by about three rich countries (one of them being us, for fuck's sake), so that they can live comfortable lives at our expense?

Eat my dick.

we get more money back in the long run, but no-one's looking that far ahead

You don't see anything wrong with an unelected commission (EU Commissioners) deciding what elected representatives (MEPs )are allowed to discuss/vote on in the European Parliament? Then those laws are meant to supersede any laws passed by a member country's own elected parliament?

>Tory tit
>Johnson wants to leave
>other Tories want to leave
>Labour wants to stay, so are they tits too?

Come on friend, don't be stupid.

Well said.

Enjoy slavery and increasing numbers of muslim rape gangs for the little bit of "money" you get back.

Haven't you got a debate tonight, Nigel?

UK please leave so I can have faith that there is at least a single western country out there that is not committing cultural suicide.

>trading

Nigger if we leave we can trade with whoever we want - which we CANNOT do now. India, China, NZ, America, Canada, fucking any country in the EU - we can set our own deals. Yes, there may be tariffs, but there is the potential for those to be offset by the amount of trade we can get with other countries that are currently prospering - not to mention the WTO

I hope the britbongs leave. Because I get more shekels.

United Government is a nightmare, look at the USA as an example.

We don't need more of that garbage.

not officially no, but they still pay the same and follow the eu trade regulations, the only diffrence is that they dont have a say in the EU parliament just like Switzerland, you moppet. the same way sweden is cooperating with nato but is not a member only in name. so shove your uneducated opinion whatever backwater vagina that gave birth to you.

This.
Both my grandfathers signed up. One in N Africa, the other was at Bletchley Park. Glad they're not alive to see this shit.

>post yfw the UK votes to leave and Parliament blocks it anyway

I have not seen a muslim rape or touch a white girl. I have not heard of anyone who has.
I will write off any claim of EU being a rape-infested muslim heaven as a statement made by a person who is just too susceptible to propaganda.

Selling off our country for a few extra quid.

>"Anyone who tells you they KNOW what’ll happen if we leave the EU is a liar.

Presumably that applies to those who say it will be bad to leave, right?

Voting leave just for the banter, and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

You will never be able to hold EU members accountable.

>Britbongs leave EU
>Scotland leaves UK
>Merkel is replaced by some one who will remove kebab
>Deutchland annexes remaining EU states
>Deutchland removes kebab
>England becomes Englistan
>rest of Europe is saved from kebab

As of right now the UK is already trading with the US and China, I cannot speak for the other countries you mentioned.
Farage literally just stated that the UK can trade with the US without being the 51st state.
Now keep in mind that trading with the EU, the second largest economy in the world might very well be a lot harder if we leave.

I'm a concerned Dutch citizen who speaks his mind while he is still allowed to do so.

Rotherham.

I am not saying it's not happening.
I am saying it's not as big of a problem people make it out to be.
Titles saying the muslims have come here to rape our women and breed us out are made to make profits off of gullible people who want to see written what they think.

Trade is decided by companies and customers, not politicians. As soon as politicians take over it dies. This is currently happening to the EU trade zone. It is currently the worst performing market in the world.

Keulen and Sweden called and they want you to stop denying the mass sexual assaults just because you are a cuck.

I've taught language courses to "refugees" and have come to know their mentality first hand. Take your Courtier's reply and get out.

>already trading
That may be so - I didn't know that, and can't say if I even believe you - but if it IS true then I sincerely doubt we're trading with them to the full extent that we want to, given the EU.

>Farage literally just stated

Farage is a cunt, nothing he ever says is of any value.

Why would it be harder to trade if we leave? Why do you think they would turn around and not trade with us, in the same way they do with Norway or Switzerland? They know how important we are, and how valuable trading with us is - they'll want to trade with us still.

Besides, you know what pisses me off the most about all this? Cameron made all these pledges/compromises with the EU if we Remain - yet not ONE of those will come into effect until a) AFTER the vote (assuming we choose to Remain) and b) IF the EU officials vote to pass the compromises Cameron negotiated. The EU could turn around - VERY EASILY - and say "Yeah, sorry Dave, but we don't actually want to make any of the changes you've mentioned. But cheers for staying on." And they will. So all that negotiating was for fucking nothing. Nothing's changed, everything's still shit.

Fucking shill...

>breed us out
Erdogan said it, listen to his speech if you like.

uk is shit
bbc is lose to usa abc
abc come before bbc
a=1 b=2 c=3
abc=123 bbc=223
123 is better then 223
uk is poor programing and bad qualty

So you are fluent in arabian? Pretty uncommon, huh?

You said you have never seen it happen. Rotherham was a fucking disgrace and by no means isolated. Do you mean you have to encounter it personally going on in the streets before you consider it a problem? When does it become an issue for children to be raped by coordinated gangs and subsequently ignored/covered up by police and councillors?

USA is history. It's all about Yurop now.

People from the UK are cuck faggots, so there is no way the EU referendum is going to result in the UK leaving the EU. Born fags, die fags: that's the British way.

Bwahahaha good one. The only three countries that actually matter are USA, Russia and China, cuck.

Even if we vote to leave, Parliament will block it as over 70% of the House of Commons members want to stay.

This thread is as useless as ever

/pol

China china china china

Well, Farage is one of the few in the leave group, so I'm much further from being in that group than I was before

But you did

Dave has behaved like a coward and a traitor. He decided on Project Fear back in 2015 from a leaked No. 10 memo. He also started on his Remain campaign before he had even gone to these pathetic renegotiations.

ليست شائعة كما تظن

Everybody knows it , If/when we leave it will fold anyway. Germany will not continue to prop up the rest of the 3rd world EU countries. VOTE LEAVE OR DIE

>Dave has behaved like a coward and a traitor

A-fucking-men.

True
True again

We are a nation of fucking cowardly faggot who hate change and never stick to our word.
>PM 1: We will increase NHS spending budgets.
>It will take 8 years to take effect.
>4 years later
>PM 2: Fuck everything the last guy said. Let's cut NHS spending by 75%.
>It will take 8 years to take effect.

>not gonna reply to this
>replies to it

That may be true but italian politicians are fucking clowns

India superpower. No poo in loo.

That doesn't impress. But, just assuming you're not full of shit: why did you learn arabic?

Bollocks that is totally wrong, to retain our sovereignty and to control our own destiny we must leave.

Watch the debate on ITV Cameron is floundering , he is a yes man.

The UK is one of the strongest players is Europe and our economy would take a hit at first this is common sense this is how super economies work.

The UK will be stronger without the EU , the ship has sailed and Europe wasn't on it.

Kek

>>my 2 cents
Europe n US are welcome to each other

>Why did you learn a valuable skill ?
Because see above.

Do you really believe in "islamisation" that much? Judging from your posts, i wouldn't think you'd like to live in the arabic world. How is that a useful skill then?

The fire rises and soon you dickless lefties will be hanging from street lamps.