Ask a DJ anything

Ask a DJ anything
pic related, crowd is usually around that size every week

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1uWfTUby9IE
youtube.com/pkcristypk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How often do you play psytrance in your sets?

Satanic trips checked!

Not so often, the audience is mostly 17-23 and they don't really appreciate psytrance. Anytime college students come back to town, I get the chance

who the fuck said God is a DJ. Lol

youtu.be/1uWfTUby9IE
You should play this

Roll dubs again and I deliver on friday

what's the poon game like?

bump

How old are you?

how sober are you during the sets

>17
so you were at a chuck e cheese

Doesn't it get so redundant? All that fake fake, shallow, drug fueled enthusiasm? How do you deal with the same shit every night, be it music, the crowd, etc?

how do i dj? do i just do jumping jacks like a dumbass and press one button?

Roll for playing it Friday

Roll for this

Not impressive. Chicks won't wait until the end of the party and don't really have the guts to start an interaction

Why can't you play something that takes actual talent?

1. How old are you?

2. When do you think you'll grow out of it?

3. Does the charm of partying disappear, i.e. diminishing returns?

4. Do you ever find yourself wondering how you ended up there?

Usually drunk 6/10. I get gradually drunker if I'm enjoying the crowd
I guess I'm motivated by the social impact it has on me. I get to know people, and they seem to admire me
If you play Big Room House, yes.

>1) Passive or active speakers?
>2) How often do you get invited to afterparties?
>3) Do you ever get feedback issues?
>4) Do you have any qualifications in sound?
>5) How do you apply for jobs/clubs etc- just sending an email saying you know your shit?

Nvm, saw that you were 19. Questions are irrelevant in this case.

That's interesting. I'm sure it's a good way to find contacts for whatever you'd need contacts for.

WinRAR. Will post on friday
It may not take talent to play music from a laptop, but it does take talent to make a crowd actually enjoy themselves. If it's easy, you're doing it either terribly or incredibly well

Confirmed on the set list

checked. how will we know?

Lol. I remember being 20

I haven't been doing this for long enough to give you relevant answers, sorry.
Active.
Only during the summers. That's when I really have no free nights.
No feedback issues; no qualifications in sound except for average knowledgr from technicians.
Applications are usually accompanied by something made by you - be it a mix or a track.

How does it feel being a no talent hack?

what's a city/environment comparable to the one you're from?

he's an cups

I'll post it around this hour this Friday. The OP image will be this. I'll probably upload on YouTube.
Might me an hour or so late, so it'll be during the main party

Do you have a link to a YouTube channel to post the video on?

It feels better than trying to make my way out of the crowd and getting my ass kicked
I live in a city of around 500k people. No idea what to compare it with

Lol, awesome

I'm on mobile right now and I don't really know my youtube password, but I hope this works:
youtube.com/pkcristypk
Also, any 2 dubs for a post will be played on friday.

>Idaho
ok OP

Do you do drugs n shit ? Have you considered playing jungle DnB ?

It's my older account. Haven't used it in years, but I can't post it on my main acc. I'm using that for college projects and shit like that

Not from the US.
I only smoke weed sometimes and/or drink Jägermeister when I work. I've taken MDMA but not while playing. I play a lot of DnB but not a lot of jungle, it's a bit too aggressive for them

assuming you're american, how much uk music (grime, house, garage and dat) do you play in your sets?

Not american, but public's favourite genre right now seems to be UK Garage and Deep House, so I play this kind of music every set. They don't really dig grime.

college fags love it when drunk, well at least me and my friends.

I love dancing to jungle too, but it's not that fun when the DJ's the only one enjoying certain tracks. Sometimes they're tasteless faggots

satanic trips chek'd

im lucky that in my area is two good dj`s that plays and makes dnb, but it is jump up. Plus i know one of them.

My people are more into calmer DnB, like Rudimental, Netsky, Wilkinson, Dub Phisix

netsky is good, well it really depends in what place you are playing and in what mood the people are, im always down for some crazy shit.

One last self-bump