Culture Pals - /cp/

Niggerguava edition

Come meet QTs from around (central) America, get your flirt on, learn '''''languages''''', ask Niggerguavan QTs for Kakao using your Korean fake, make fun of Spaniards, handpick Niggeraugan QTs and add them to your bookmarks, tell qts about the joys of Sweden, etc

Culture Pals website for the newfags:
>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/EvUXeSpH

mega with all the OP pics that nobody uses
>mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

Old thread (don't forget this when copy pasting OP text you cunts):

Other urls found in this thread:

interpals.net/jewels96
interpals.net/app/photo?pid=651852032060850176&uid=606363908655382528&aid=606368877651525632
interpals.net/mvrvxx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fizkult Privet

Wtf I didnt know of that state in central America, did Obama create it?

3rd for tinder

I was only really worried about it because the last (and only other time before today) I talked to a girl from interpals it was a Ukrainian girl who had a terrible accent and a potato quality laptop mic so I couldn't understand a word she said so both of us spaghettied pretty hard

My Iranian QT wanted to talk today and I was afraid of the same thing happening but she turned out to have really good English, although it seemed like she was trying to imitate an American and British accent at the same time.

Sara?

I don't think I ever skyped my Italian qt before she visited. Genuinely think seeing her at the train station was the first we'd seen more than photos of each other. Now that I think about it that is really rather weird, because she really fancied me.

If you can't understand them, you can always text in the chat and blame it on the internet connection.

why are you talking to a Iranian..

Wow really? Thanks kind of crazy.

I know. We talk all the time now though, which is really sweet.

You're the brit right?

The very same

I can't remember. Aren't you going to spend the holidays with her in Italy?

New Years. Brother is coming here tomorrow to spend the next week with me and then I'm off to hers straight after. Como, Milan, Mantua. Should be ace

what did the lads think of the new blade runner trailer?

Hell yeah man. Enjoy it. Last New Years in Italy was a fucking blast.

I can't remember the translation, but Italians have a saying "He who fucks on New Years fuck all year"

Reminds me of a saying I have:
"He who spergs on Sup Forums on New Year spergs all year"

I'll be right here with you man. I'll be spending my Christmas and New Years in this thread with you all!

you can bet your ass ill be here in new year's eve because i have to fucking work ahhh jew boss close ,the damn store for a night reeeeeeeeeee

>tfw im only talking to math carrer students but i suck at maths
why do i attract these people?not complaining tho

What will you eat? Turkey? Hahshsbvs
I hate you... I crush big time on math qts but I never find them.

Why are we not friends on the site?

i swear you man,sometimes i believe im getting scammed,2 of them even live in the same city and have the same name

>What will you eat? Turkey

no, I'm honestly not sure. I'll probably just eat a microwave dinner or something.

Send them to me, at least one! It's the season of sharing!
Recreate Kevin's dinner from Home Alone I.

can't stop thinking about my main qt that I stopped talking to a week ago...

Because my preference is for middle eastern women. I'm not good enough for slavs, chinks are retarded and western women are well, western women.

hm, maybe I'll make a box of Kraft Mac N Cheese.

Where was she from? What happened?

What about honor killings?

which one of you designed this profile? marvelous job

/Fillma-kracken

I'm not talking to girls who live in some backwater village in the Afghan mountains, I'm talking to girls who live in "modern" cities and most of them don't wear hijabs so I seriously doubt they'd be the victims of an honor killing.

i thought she was getting uninterested in me so I stopped talking and she hasnt said anything also.
im too proud to talk again but not knowing what was happening between us is killing me, plus I actually care about her..

>I'm talking to girls who live in "modern" cities
>Iran

Why not try to re-connect? You like her

I'm guessing he thinks it's 1978.

i think she's the type that doesnt like emotional/sensible guys, im also afraid talking to her again telling her how I feel will turn her off even more.
plus ill sound pathetic me trying to come back after all this, I just dont understand why she became so cold.

Hence "modern" in quotation marks. Tehran is ass backwards yes but it's still a relatively modern place by middle eastern standards.

nice

I'm sorry to hear that user. I know how you feel tho, I have a tendency to self-sabotage every opportunity regarding women that arises for me.

I hate recommending this, because I am not a fan of Kebabs.. but if you want modern. Why wouldn't you go to Kuwait or Qatar?

>when another man comments "handsome" on a picture of yours

>being so gay you think anyone who recognizes beauty wants to fuck you
shking my head family

Love this pic..you keep your positional holding of your body like a real super woman on all your pics..but this one is best..

Qatar is almost as ass backwards as Iran. Plus those countries are full of rich people who I'm not good enough for. Believe me, I've tried to talk to girls from Qatar, Kuwait, Dubai, etc, but none of them will give me the time of day. Only Iranians and Turks will.

Is the script still working?

Why not Moroccan or Lebanon? at least they speak French..

that's sounds upsetting asf

don't they know the meaning of ril luv¿¿

>tfw everyone has travelled to a bajillion countries
and you havent even seen an airport irl

kek

I'm willing to bet all of those profiles are fake.

God fucking dammit

Seem to run into the same problems with Lebanese as I do with the gulf states. And just because I'm a leaf doesn't mean I speak French so it's not like that gives me a better ability to communicate with them.

wow are you sherlock holmes or something? You're amazing

g-grazie..

>tfw get german qts but then get tired of them everytime
although to be fair it has a lot to do with the fact that I realise we are too different and I am only after sex, and my newly prudish self screams "shame" so I cut contacts to stop sinning

whats the peak hours these days? do we still get around 11k around them?

only reason I'm searching German QTs is because I'm thinking of visiting Germany this coming year. also maybe France.

Man, I don't know why you don't just stick with Italians. They are beautiful and fun to talk to. I would be searching for an Italian QT, except for I've already been to Italy twice this year. I loved it there, but I feel like I should experience other places too.

I have talked with a couple of italian qts on interpals but they're always annoying as fuck. Usually a girl starts talking with you actively once she's become interested, but italian girls don't. You always have to bring them to participate. They are obviously after beta males that constantly pamper their ego. No thanks.

>inb4 they didn't like you
nigga i'm handsome af

What type of thread is this? Is this a regular one on here ?

I've met 2 Italian girls off there and I also met up with them IRL. Once we had a conversation going. they we're both really fun to talk to. Even tho things ended with my main, we still talk occasionally and check up on each other. And the other girl I talk to almost everyday still.

Wonderful 5 tongues and only 21 years old. My best compliments, and best wishes and greetings from an old Italian man. Hoping to meet you.

Yea. some Culture Pals have been here for years. I've been here for just over a year myself.

can i join you guys? i think i need some online pals

>Aleutians East Borough
Wtf? Do you actually live on this icy shithole?

interpals.net/jewels96
>last online 3 months ago
>location: Mosul, Iraq
welp

so you get to know each others culture?

yes i do, i usually spend my days indoors to prevent me from getting sniffles

>those comments

Of course! :)

we get to know about acquired QT's culture ;)

I am a simple boy seeking companions, please give me company

i would also like to find the qt
where are the qts and how can i get the qts
do the qts have cooties?

yyou are nice :) are you a girl?

Someone probably got daesh'd

Why are you so thirsty, Alaskan boy? There are no girls on your icy shithole or what?

I am finished with high school so i dont leave my house to talk to any girl and even then Im too shy

is this a dating thread? I would like to hook up with you if you allow me. I am sure you are very beautiful

Pick a country!

No I'm not a girl

He's from Alaska? I used to live there too

who is girl here then? i dont want boy qt, im not a homo

Interpals.net is where you'll find a QT

do i need to put up my pic? im obese

not gonna make it then breh

>do I need pic

Would you talk to a girl with no pic?

rip

I am a kind soul, i would treat my lady right, do girls like that? also i think if i crop out my body, they wont notice that im obese

who don't you work out or not eat as much so you dont have to go to such lengths

I am :D

You are a girl? would you like to talk to me? i am sure you are very sweet and beautiful

key but I'm verily into scots, danes and russians. we can talk tho

This is me. would you show me your pic too? Im in the middle

>implying this isnt a ruse straight outta Kernow

Are you a girl? i like latinas, they are sexy

it's samll but you look like that kid from two and a half men ....

interpals.net/app/photo?pid=651852032060850176&uid=606363908655382528&aid=606368877651525632
you are so pretty baby

interpals.net/mvrvxx is my qt. Thank you all for helping me find a girl.

won't open it

do you want to date online?

I'll be your gf user. But I have a dick is that ok?

hahahaha :D i also have a dick
how can we reproduce and pass on my DNA?

okay but can I cuck you??

pls no more autistic babies

That feel when you're watching the new anons get trolled by a British, Spanish flagged lad

I am the noob here!!

Okay Cornish lad

>tfw no rich russian math qt to travel the world with,with all the expenses covered by her rich parents

truly the harshest feel

you want my cock? omg yes baby, my cock is yours