Be me:

be me:
>buy gf like 10 sexy panties as a surprise.
>she's not really surprised, but kindly says thanks, etc.
>been over a month, only wears 2 pair.
>says she has 100's of underwear.
>my feels.

fail?

Pic related. Her on left.

But she'll wear shit like this (on right) in public?

she does not have to dress up for you just because you bought her underwear and are in a relationship. She can wear whatever she likes if you disapprove it shows how immature you are.

dubs. But I bought her sexy undies to wear more...but she doesn't even wear them. never again.

Check em. And to op: never buy clothes for someone else lil nigga, if anything buy them a gift card

>a gift card

buying your girlfriend sexy panties is a terrible surprise. its a gift for yourself lol, why would she give a shit

imagine she bought you boxers, you'd be like um thanks to...

Why am i just realizing this now...thanks anons.

OP is an autist. He does not know how she feels.

Gift cards are for f@gs.
If you want to give, give FUCKING CASH.

This always happens.

>gf has potential
>dresses like a shit
>buy her sexy clothes
>acts like she is happy to have it
>never wears any of it
>not even for sexy time or to tease you
>continues wearing boring/ugly shit

The only time you will see your gf dress really sexy is before she became your gf or right after you break up. You will never see your gf make an effort to be hot like right after you have broken up. All of a sudden she decides to start doing all the things you spent the relationship trying to get her to do. Especially if that was the reason you broke up.

>I wish you dressed more sexy for me
>But I'm just more comfortable in this frumpy mom clothes
>Alright I can't take this anymore you're an unattractive slob now
>I'm not good enough for you! it's over!
>Now I will lose those extra pounds and wear sexy clothes like he wanted and reward complete strangers with the sex that my ex bf earned by sticking with me while I was a complete piece of shit

damn op. you sure got stuck with the fugly one of the friend group.

nah fam you just end up with psychopathic whores.

thanks. face is definitly a 4, body is a 9.

I'd be happy if my gf went out of her way to buy me anything ever, especially if it was something she thought would be sexy to see me in.

It's almost always one sided with these broads.

That's a cute story OP. I'm waiting for our noods now thanks

Nah mate. They keep up appearances for the first couple of months then they decide they want to be "comfortable" aka lazy slob who dresses like shit. Especially if they live with you. Then the second you break up they are dressed to the nines and putting effort in their make up and shit.

OP maybe the undies you bought her were uncomfortable or didnt fit just right?

OP she wears all of her sexy underwear when the dude she's cheating on you with is around.

Don't be naive.

it is true, the girls will look all sexy and shit until they get you by the balls and you make em your gf. Then they settle which I'm sure guys do as well but its more noticeable for women since they hide behind makeup. I remember going on a date with this one girl, first day she looked sexy as fuck and we clicked amazingly, then the next time i feel like i got punked. I thought she pulled a switcheroo and it was her sister. Be very afraid when she starts wearing sexy shit in public because she might be looking for another niggah

It's simple OP, steal all her ugly clothes and underwear and throw all that shit out leaving only the sexy shit you want her to wear.