New thread Boxxy/Catie

New thread Boxxy/Catie

Forever Queen

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Boxxy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>this shit again

My cousin met her at a party in Burbank last year. They ended up fucking. He said it was totally sub-par. She got shit all over his dick, and violently queefed at the end.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Boxxy

Is this the op from uk op?

Yup

How's the hangover?

eves

hey gmt irish fella here, how you keeping? :) Been a few days!

Wasn't that bad actually lol. How you doing?

Alright, same old. Could do with some fucking sleep.

Evenin

T̵̤ͦ͒͞ơ̻̞̮̝̞̩̮̩̔̄ͦ̑̅̐ͨ̓͐ͅ ͈̰̜ͭ͟

who is this bitch?

Hey dude. I'm pretty good man. How you been?

Early night tonight then?

.̡̻͖͈͕͉̲̦͎̠

You and I both know that will not happen

Welcome to Sup Forums newfriend

Yeah, not happening for me either lol

thats good! up to much? yeah im good, been doing some work, made over a hundred quid last couple of days so im happy! most of the ways through mr mercedes too, brady is one crazy motherfucker haha

it looks like a picture of hurricane

Are you guys going to get out of the EU, or is all this just some formality to make you think you can? Sorry, amerifag trying to understand euro politics.

Nah, same old for me dude. Doing bar work?

Yeah he's got some issues lol. Are you enjoying it more than finders keepers?

I'm voting out but yeah I think it's just them making us think we have a choice. I'll be amazed if we do actually leave, even though everyone I have spoken to is voting out.

When you back to work? Not tomorrow hopefully?

Yup, back tomorrow lol

Well good luck to you guys. I'd vote out if I was in your situation.

Any sane person would

Gutted

im not from the UK

nah bar work fell through, DIY & babysitting, both pay well per hour but youve to find work for yourself which is a chore. yeah childhood trauma and batshit insane mothers would do that to you i guess lol. Im enjoying brady as a character but i enjoyed the actually excitement in the plot of finders keepers more. so both novels have pros. i wouldve liked to have seen more morris bellamy in finders keepers, have you finished that book yet? If you have, his final scene says so much about him, what an obsession he has even though youre supposed to hate him you cant help but be impressed. i loved one scene too where he got a coffee in the shop, we rarely see him talk to others but when asked how the coffee was and he goes off at the waiter i laughed my ass off lol. brady in mr mercedes has his moments too, i love when he thinking shit like fuck this nigger fuck everyone im gonna kill them all etc etc then when speaking hes totally calm lol

I'd never have the motivation to do that lol.

I haven't even bought finders keepers yet but I will.

And yeah he's a full on psycho.

Can you tell me why this girls pictures is constantly put up in threads, i dont seem to witness any nudes, so whats so special, her looks?

yeah ive a couple more days lined up in the coming weeks but not much. enough to get me through tbh but id take more if it landed on my doorstep.

huh, i thought you bought new stephen kin novels and one was finders keepers in anticipation of a new release you mentioned? was i drunk and remembered something wrongly? i dont know these days tbh lol

yeah, im not done yet, hes on his way to MAC. i dont like the character holly, shes written like shes an insecure 12 year old girl when shes in her forties. get thats what king was going for but it comes off pretty poorly, think the execution was poor. basically hate every time she opens her mouth lol.

Everything.

I said I was going to get it after I read mr mercedes again I believe.

A lot of his female characters in books seem to be that way. I think you'll like joyland though.

ah i knew you said something along those lines anyway!

maybe hes not so good at writing certain characters so! even the way he writes younger characters feels a bit disjointed, as if he doesnt fully get them either. i absolutely love how he writes the main antagonists in his books though, oh my god theyre so fucking good hes good at getting a reaction out of me with them

Kek have you noticed there's always an alcoholic or someone psychic

Check catie twitter. She is having a real bad day.

Send pics of cute animals.

I feel rather worried. It upsets me when she isn't doing well.

Now I'm sad. Hope things go right for her soon.

Nighty night everyone

Night. Send her your good wishes.

lol yeah actually! any reason for that, does king just enjoy writing those characters or is there some real life shit influencing it? god im reading right no and hollys becoming unbearable. just told jeromy she gets an allowance. i thought she just had ocd and anxiety, not the mental age of a 9 year old

That sucks. Hope she feels better soon.

Night night dude see you tomorrow.

Lmfao! Well he used to be an alcoholic so that might have something to do with it.

bummer, hope its nothing too serious :/ maybe she misses animalist :P

never knew that, dont know anything about him as a person! that would definitely do it lol

night!

Used to be addicted to cocaine too lol

Hope she's doing well

man had his vices so! coke hasnt slipped into the stories ive read yet, maybe ive been reading the wrong ones :P also, shoutout to the website under the umbrella that brady uses costing 30 bucks a month for a text only site. jesus they couldve used a vpn and Sup Forums, saved some money and posted boxxy gifs wouldve made the book better imo :P

Lmao! I can't think of any books where he talks about cocaine actually.

30 bucks a month for a text site though, just no.

maybe hes saving that for the upcoming one in the series :P

yeah when that got mentioned i scoffed, plus brady had been paying for hodges account too which was 60 dollars a month, when the lesbian friend he had hosted her own servers anyway if i recall correctly :P anyway, approaching the end of the book now, things are heating up!

Think you're gonna get the new one?

Are you guys talking about some catie site? What is it? Cali bro here. Not going to be on much.

Hey bro! Nah it's from a book.

eventually yeah! While im abroad i take whatever i can find in english lmao, beggars cant be choosers etc :P im enjoying the 'series' though so id like to read the next! Series being a loose term, they dont have much overlap :P

nahnot a catie site, not even a real site, just one made up in a novel! Hey Cali bro!

where did that pic come from? She looks so hot

Hey. I see. Catie seems to be cheered up a bit btw.

itd seem that way with the thanks guys posts! good to see! :D

The forum when babscon was on I believe.

Cute animals solve everything

I think the new one came out today actually. I'm not sure though. Yeah, that must be a bit of a bitch living in a foreign country.

Those catie feets.

its been released without much fanfare so! or maybe its just i havent heard anything! yeah, ill be home soon enough though and everythings back to normal then! oh also, remember that girl i went to a ball with? Shes after inviting me to a barbeque on saturday, but the guy shes half seeing will be there too :O i still want to go just to see her but idk!

i think its her face thats super pretty in the pic but the curled up toes i guess would be cute if thats your thing!

You should go man, you've nothing to lose so you may as well. You'll probably have fun.

All of her is cute but when she curls her feet or toes it makes me diamonds. I love the happiness in that photo.

Go. Try to be who you are not someone else. Maybe she will be interested in you. Women usually have a back up guy anyway.

yeah my only fear is ill accidentally show true feelings about her but i hid them last time! ill prob need a shit ton of drink again but at least its more respectable getting trashed at a bbq than a ball lol. it would be fun though yeah

Do people still talk about boxxy? It has to have been like more than 5 years now right?

Why do so many people want pics of Catie's feet?

she does seem content! i thought it was something about the curling yeh

she seems firmly interested in this guy but hey she still invited me so ive every reason to be there i guess!

Would it really be so bad if you did? You should definitely go man. Don't want to seem rude, kek.

Yeah, and it's been 7.

Only if you consider a handful of cancerous shut-in virgins "people".

eh the guy shes 'with' will be there with her, id be embarrassing myself more than anything if i tried something lol :P shed probably think twice before inviting me to things again too and sober me is fine with not trying anyway! i hadnt even considered it would be rude not to go, shit maybe youre right yeah

Don't talk to yourself, its not healthy.

Are they dating/bumping uglies yet? How did you learn she was interested in the dude in the first place?

Just because a girl isn't single doesn't mean she isn't a no go.