Question to all footfags, what would be the perfect society for your fetish...

question to all footfags, what would be the perfect society for your fetish? you can make up any laws or punishments you want

no washing of socks

what about shoes?

heavy shoes and woollen socks would b mandatory in all weather to keep them soft and moist and cheesy

what happens if it's find out that a girl washed her socks?

their feet would placed in the stocks for anyone to come and have their way with

Entertaining question.

Imo, the perfect society for a footfag like me, would one where a bit more emphasis on beauty would be taken by feet.

Currently, we wear clothes as fashion, and we wear footwear to match, no matter how uncomfortable. Nail polish is also used as a fashion statement. So we aren't far from perfect at all.

A step further toward perfection, is a society where it is common place to take as good care of your feet, as someone would their hair or face.

I'd imagine every women getting pedicures, as typically as they would go to a hairdresser for their hair.

As a footfag, that's all I could ever wish for.

I would outlaw nail polish as it spoils the natural beauty of the feet

hot. what do you think most guys would do and how would she react?

I think it enhances the beauty of the feet and adds a bit of personal touch.

I would erect a screen so the women could not see who was worshipping their feet. I think men would sniff and lick and masturbate on them and it makes it hotter knowing that they don't know who is doing it. I think they would kind of like it!

i'm sure many girls would hate it though, and they'd constantly struggle

any of you bros like to post feet of girls you know?

come on in

well, the perfect society for me would be where women were either always wearing open toed shoes, or sandals, and either leggings, toe socks, stockings or barefoot.

massage parlors would have the option to be serviced by multiple women using their feet instead of their hands

foot massages and foot worship would be just as common or acceptable as a handshake or a hug so if theres a girl i think is hot i can go introduce myself and get to play with her feet.

it'd be hot to see how the girls with perfect feet but hate having them touched react, especially since playing with feet will be so common

thread full of autism

bump

only autistic people enjoy what if scenarios, you're right.

bump.

lurking

bump.

bumpity bump

what laws would you make user?

bump

u still here?

Fuck.... I like to be dominated. So, i guess a misdemeanor, like smoking weed or something stupid like that would be punishable by worshiping the feet of gorgeous looking female judge... And maybe a few police officers... Or something like that

high heel mules everywhere, footjob would be the first cock stimulation technique and men have the right to rub his cock and tongue to any womens feet in the world.

bump for more feetpics

Lots of carpeting and No Shoes Inside policies.

don't let die.. keep alive...