twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hey thats the best rapper alive

Has anyone listened to his 100 track album all the way through

which 100 track album? he's put out multiple

also i doubt vic did, honestly

There's more than one? hot damn
this one koolad.bandcamp.com/album/peyote-karaoke

Reunion when?

did anyone give a shit about him after das racist imploded?

probably never ;(

we need to appreciate kool ad much more. he released 8 projects this year with each one having a different sound. that 100 track album mentioned is fucking great imo.

h e e m s

no

d a p w e l l

ya

heems takes himself way too seriously. he's like every other fucking hipster you meet in college. really like crude and immature but like gets really serious out of nowhere and doesn't understand why no one wants to take him seriously. KOOL AD BEST RAPPER KOOL AD BEST RAPPER

>tfw Indian American
>tfw exactly like you described
:/

Both times your answer stay
That's my rap name
Slave name Vazquez

What's your fave Kool AD song?
I've listened to OK all the way through a few times. Couldn't make it all the way through Zig Zag Zig, but made it about halfway through. Same with peyote coyote.
100% agree. Wasn't really fucking with his autotuned stuff he release earlier this year, was starting to think he lost it, but when kool ad is dead was released, it was so weird and different from other stuff he did I hopped back on the bandwagon. Gods of tomorrow and official are sooooooo good
Never. Kool AD posted a vicious tweet @heems a few months ago. I think they fell out bc they wanted to take the group in different directions (among many, many other reasons)
Hey it's chillin island
Heems's stuff just has no focus, idk if he wants to become a famous rapper or if he's trying to be a "political rapper"

I think prove it might be my favorite song of this year. Das racist was great, but cool AD's disc is so intense and I don't know where to start.

Is Nutmeg DR's best song
I think so
youtube.com/watch?v=Ig9Audtm9VI

If you liked prove it, listen to Real Talk or All Love.
Nah it's this one
youtu.be/drxmFBf8B-A
Nutmeg is up there though.

Also to the two tracks that were on toro y mois "samantha" where he is features on:
youtube.com/watch?v=GI5Utgj4fmA
youtube.com/watch?v=GI5Utgj4fmA

i just realized i posted the two same tracks. thats the other one i meant:
youtube.com/watch?v=0DXdlr56dmE

Two questions
1) wherea the fife
2) gimme the fife

Holy shit, didn't even know he dropped this much material recently.

The stuff he released recently was pretty strange. Have a nice dream, Kool ad is dead, All love, Real talk might not be too appealing to you if you are a fan of his older stuff (51, 63, Not OK, Word OK). But check out the first 5 tracks on Peyote Karaoke. Crazy stuff. I wish he would make a "cohesive" project in that specific sound.

It's the same issue with Lil B and Bones desu - they really need one killer album with all 10/10 tracks.

For example Lil B has some amazing songs, but they are so spread out throughout various mixtapes and albums it's a hassle to actually find them and listen to them.

>For example Lil B has some amazing songs, but they are so spread out throughout various mixtapes and albums it's a hassle to actually find them and listen to them.
have you forgotten about Im Gay?

Shut the fuck up, you can't display 1 iota of Heem's creative ability biiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch.

Bro dont ever do that to me again

i just started with WORD O.K. where do i go from here?

i really liked it