So, my gf just confessed to me she'd like to have a threesome with another girl...

So, my gf just confessed to me she'd like to have a threesome with another girl, because she'd love to watch me fucking another girl and even just the thought of that makes her really horny and wet. She asked me to describe what I would do with her and another girl while fucking and she came hard.

Maybe it's unrelated, but lately she's been very kinky, asking me to spit in her face and hold her neck tight while fucking, slap her in the face, and she's been squirting HARD by anal sex. I'm not really attractive, big nose and skinny, but I'm a sex God, both in terms of size and technique, fact confirmed by all of my ex-gfs.

Now, OF COURSE I'm down with that threesome thing, but I'm also deeply in love with her and I wouldn't want this to compromise our relationship.

What if she regrets it when it's too late?
What if I regret it or feel bad about fucking another woman? (lol)
How do I approach her into making this thought a reality? We haven't really talked about it again, just teased each other with the thought.

Pic related: gf's booty. Might post more as a reward

That's not love. She will leave the relationship soon. So do it.

This.

/thread

Man, I think you're being narrow minded. Way too simple conclusion

2 off

If you are not:
>The father of her children
>Tied to her financially

Then do it. Otherwise, tread carefully.

>but im a sex God, both in terms of size and technique

inb4 OP is actually just a loser this whole time

Does she have any stupidly hot friends?

Nah, I'm 25 years old and she's 21, we're only tied by feelings.

Wow, thanks for the contribution, have a pic, so you learn what girls look like without clothes on

Fuck yeah she does, one in particular I met the day after we started our relationship and thought "MAN WHY DIDN'T I GET TO KNOW THIS CHICK EARLIER, but hey ok"

Man, I'm not hear to brag or talk shit, I'm asking for advice on something I don't know how to approach. But I guess you can believe what you wish.

>trap detected

Did I just fucking misspelled "here"

ok

Perfect pussy bro!
Would do the threesome , you dont know if/when it happens again!

Then I say do the deed. Love, or whatever you want to call it, doesn't last. Especially when you're young. That's a difficult lesson, which most of us learn the hard way. You're at a disadvantage compared to your girl. She has looks and a good body. As you've stated, you dont. That means your girl will likely end up ditching you at some point for any one of hundreds of dudes that will make passes at her.

Godspeed user. I hope you end up pounding this chick in many threesomes before it all ends.

Exactly my thought. But how do I approach this topic again? Have some POV.

Man, she wants you to cuckold her. That sounds like a perfect deal.

Do it while you're pounding her.
Or cum in her face, say "tell the girl I'm in" and leave the room, something like this

then ask if she has any friends she'd like to bring into it.

Bring it up during sex for a few weeks, and if she's open to one of her stupidly hot friends and she's submissive, you could go one of two ways with it

one way is to literally just bring her friend over alone, tell her friend what's up, and then have your gf come over to find the friend you two have been talking about there, and have things escalate from there.

Another way is to tell her one day, after a lot of teasing about how she's going to get fucked good, "bring your friend over tonight. I want you both this evening," or some shit like that.

What words I choose usually only work for me cause I'm fucking weird.

Did I ever say she has good looks? She's average and thinks even lower of herself, but I like her the way she is. Booty is sweet, tho.

I'm not 16 years old, I already went through the stupid-blind-love period of my life, I'm not so fool as to think everything lasts forever and I know when to feel confident about something, but thanks for the lesson anyway.

Yeah about that, I was wondering if there's such a thing as a cuck gf!

lol that's a lot of drama right there

dubs never lie.

BONUS ROUND! Have some ex-gf

yeah it's called cuckquean or some shit.

cuck gf is known as a cuckquean

Pics speak for themselves I guess. Also, you stated that you're "deeply in love with her". Not trying to lecture you or anything. Just pointing out that you're likely to be crushed by this chick if that's how you feel.

Thanks, never knew that since this place is full of cuckhold fags

More ex-gf

actually, fuck her ass in missionary, choke her and ask her if you really should fuck another girl.. if shes begging for it, go for it

its obv a trick,women are sneaky conniving bitches. she wants to see if you will go through with it. then dump you or probably kill you.

Brittinney?

>fedorasporting basementdweller kisslessvirgin detected!

I guess that's what you make out of the few things I'm writing here, without seeing the full picture. I don't think there's a way to make you change your mind without boring the shit out of everyone with relationship details, so we'll leave it at that.

Only thing I will had is that I think every single one of us, in love or not, has thoughts about threesomes. It appeals to our sexual nature, and that's where it rests. Of course I've had thoughts about it, but never came up with it because I feared offending her and because I know there's a lot of difference between fantasizing and the real thing. She was madly horny and just let it out, probably wouldn't bring it up again unless I'd push her.

Again tho, thanks

Is that even a name?

I'm in love with several girls I used to talk to.

It doesn't hurt like you think it does; it's okay as long as they're working to make themselves great people.

Gf is Marge Simpson

Well, I'm a pessimist at heart, so take that into consideration. I'm also much older than you and probably more bitter and less trusting.

Anyway, GL user.

I probably wouldn't mention it again but if she brings it up again she must be serious about so that's when I's jump at the chance. Until then just let it ride.

Thanks bruv, have a good one.

My sides

Yeah, that's what I might go for.

Also it's late and my grammar is fuckd up

Yep.

I still say bring it up during sex. If she's not into it, she'll tell you afterwards, but if she is, she'll either have a talk about with whom or she'll not say shit.

I'm not advocating that OP build himself a shell to keep away any pain, or that the pain is unbearable. Just simply stating that he should seriously consider this opportunity as most relationships don't last. In other words, love may not necessarily be a good reason to pass on the opportunity to have a lot of fun with his chick, depending on your perspective.

I bet she brings it up again without OP saying shit.

if she's into the idea, he might be depriving her of having a great experience.

I dated a girl who wanted to get fucked in a church.

I fucked her in a church, and it was fucking awesome.

she might. Submissive people sometimes don't want to feel like it's their idea, though, you know

hope so for his sake, love to see him turn his gf into a cuckquean. my wife mentioned it once but never brought it up again so I didn't push it. love to see it work out somebody.

facepix of current gf plz

I've been in pain for girls, but it's all water under the bridge every time, so yeah, we think alike. Not like having some fun means everything has to end anyway

Times are a changin' lads. Give it some time and this shit will be as normal as getting road head or anal.

Not doing that, I'm sorry. But I can redeem myself with accepting other requests!

She showing her submissive nature in these last few months

I guess I'll keep you posted!

I think the fact that you're considering it means your relationship isn't as strong as you think it is. And the fact that you really don't know if it would be ok with her or not and asking a bunch of pedophiles on the internet.

I don't get the appeal of the threesome thing. It just sounds like it would be really awkward if two of the people are in a committed relationship and one is just some stranger. Like if you were all just casual fuckbuddies it could be fun but with a real gf who you love? Fuck that.

Duuudeeee..

1. She is serious about this.
2. She is obviously into BDSM. Fuck her hard and rough. Tell her you are "raping her". If she cums like crazy she is obviously really into the threesome thingy. Jackpot. Women are usually ashamed.. She is not.
3. Communication dude... Ask her if she really is into that threesome stuff and tell her about your worries.

Sexgod? Lel. First time I had sex was with a much more experienced women. She came 17 times over 16 hours of fun. BDSM fun. Apart from that women are different... If the guy pays attention everyone can make her cum and make her brain go bananas..

> I don't get the appeal of the threesome thing.
> your relationship isn't as strong as you think it is

If you dont get threesomes, and cant split love and sex dont give this kind of advice pls.

I don't understand why you and others think threesome means the end of a relationship. We're not in fucking 1800, sexuality and love have changed and are more open. I love her and she loves me, and this is part of exploring each others sexuality. I tread lightly, as she always did with other similar matters, because, again, I love her, and this is part of being in a mature relationship.

I'm asking for advice here, on other websites and to a very close friend of mine. I mean to have as many different opinions as I can.

Thank for sharing your thoughts, tho.

Did it with my GF years ago, our relationship ended shortly after.

If you want to stay with her, don't do it.

If you want to do and and understand that your relationship will most likely not last after that, go for it.

Pro-tip buddy: the girls who have low self esteem and low body image are the ones who cheat the most. Trust me.

I stopped at 'sex God' thanks for the kek

I'm not saying I'm the only one who makes her brain go bananas, but I pride myself with a long list filled with 7 years of female brains going bananas. I had a reputation back in Uni, you know!

Thanks tho, I think communication is the key here.

You're welcome bruv

Does that mean I should live in constant doubt and anxiety? Meh. I'm sorry about your sad personal experience, thanks for sharing, have some ass

You can't split love and sex. Not really. It always means something, even if you're just fuckbuddies. At least if you were just fuckbuddies though it wouldn't matter if the relationship ends afterwards.

The fact that you have to justify it to a bunch of strangers means you really aren't sure about it. Which means you don't know shit about your relationship.

have to admit, it's funny to read "sex god" from a person.

I do alright for myself, because I know the anatomy pretty well, but I wouldn't ever call myself a sex god.

Once I was this girl's like twentysomethingth guy (I on my like seventh, lol), and I introduced her to BDSM.

She came without permission once, so I made her have twelve g-spot orgasms in a row as punishment. Needless to say, she was a repeat customer, up until I realized we didn't have an emotional attachment and told her she should find another guy who really cares about her.

She got married last week, I think.

Pic of op with timestamp

Dubs speeds for itself

It fucks the relationship and it ruined two of mine, first time I was down right away I loved it but she got all butt hurt and said I paid more attention to the other girl, second time I discussed what happened in my previous relationship and she insisted she wants to have one and again she felt like shit after and we ended up braking up

I'm explaining, not justifying. Compressing many facts, thoughts and feelings into a few lines is hard enough.

You can't always split love and sex, but sometimes you can. It's not just black and white, there's grey in between

How about no

Somebody told something like this might happen. Do you honestly think you paid more attention to the other girl?

Sure you can. Paying for sex is a good example of that.