Post people you know and ask anons how would they fuck them

Post people you know and ask anons how would they fuck them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AVGt54DsbHU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How would you fuck this whore?

Force on her knees,open her mouth,shove my cock down her throat and pinch her nose so she passes out on my dick.

What would you do to her?

Left one can choke on my cock and the right can lick my ass

I would invite all my friends to deal with thoes two
First I'd ass fuck the left while shes blowing one of my buddys, then I'd switch to the right just to blow my load in her mouth

I would rip her shirt and pants leaving only those stockings and boots.Dry fuck her tight asshole and let her scream in pain as I tear her hole.Then tell her to suck my cock so that she can taste her ass juice and then cum deep down her throat

Lift the dress up make a hole in her panthose and fuck her bent over that furniture

stuff that santa hat in her mouth,rip her stockings so I can get to that wet pussy,take out my cock and shove it into her cunt without a condom.fuck her brains out until she cries.Cum deep in her pussy and watch it drip down her leg.

She is already a filthy whore.I dont need to add anything.

wait until all the other guest from the christmas party leave and grab her and throw her on the couch. pull her dress up and start fucking her from behind. as im about to cum i spin her around and cum on that lovely face and let the cum drip down onto her dress. then i send her home to her bf like that. cumstain and all

How did you come to that conclusion

She can touch herself as I fuck her best friend

pull her dress up and fuck her while she is still wearing those leggings

I'd rip the short off and force her to slobber on my dick, then I'd take the shorts off and fuck her pussy while she moans, and finish in her wet pussy.

Cum into her caffe while she is not looking and watch her swallow my huge load.

Left one is too ugly,she can watch me fuck the brains out of her hot firend.

My sister. We've made out once when we were drunk. Wanna fuck her so bad. Wwyd?

she has a fucking ridiculous body

My step sister Shelley

Cum on her feet and lick them clean

Let's hear it for this straight edge cunt

She looks like she'd be good for a sneaky handjob

take off the right ones top and force the left one to suck the right ones nipples and touch herself, then I would take everything off and fuck left doggystyle while she eats out right.I would then switch positions and fuck right cowgirl while left fuck herself with her fingers. They would cum, then I would cum on their chests and they would lick it off each other.

I kinda want to cum on her belly.

Put a bag over her desgusting face and fuck those nice tits

Is that girl swedish?

Quickie in the upstairs bathroom during a party she's hosting with her boyfriend.

plastic shopping bag and tie it around her neck?

nope

cover her tongue in my hot sticky cum

have 10 guys fill her mouth with cum.

Drunken sloppy blowjob

Asian slut nver had cock bigger than 4in kek

no thx

smear her red lipstick all over my cock and balls

My little sis

cute face shit body

I feel like we'd get in a fight after going out for dinner and have angry hate fucking back at my place.

Choke and gag her while her eyes bulge bloodshot red, then make out with her sloppy suckhole.

awkward pressured post prom sex

Both will do anything you want, how do you use them?

What would you do to these 2?

youtube.com/watch?v=AVGt54DsbHU

I think her body is just fine

I would fuck lefts tits and finish all over rights face

Forgot pic

The chick on the right would be fucked violently against the wall in a nightclub toilet cubicle. The chick on the left would keep watch for us.

wow let me at her where she at

She's really cute. Would impregnate.

Fuck they are gorgeous. I would piledrive them both, switching from one pussy to another. More of them

so sexy

Introduce your friend in a red dress to my friend in a red dress

I would bend her over that bed and lift up her dress and spank her bare ass untill it's bright red then pull the top of her dress down and push her tits against the window while I fuck her from behind then I'd finish on her face and tits

thiss, also got any moar of right?

Choke her out, then use her mouth like a flesh light and brutally throat fuck her until I cum a bit down her throat and the rest on her face

Bash her head off the wall until she passes out. Strip her naked and use her as a fuck toy for the night. Record it and take her underwear as a trophy after cumming in all her violated holes

Just this one. Give you any ideas?

Wait till she's drunk and walking home, pull her into some bushes, pull down the top of her dress to expose her tits, pull down her panties, bend her over and fuck her ass hard while groping her tits hard until I shoot my load in her ass

She's a working class girl, loves it rough like that

shit man, what's her name/fb?

ass on the right made me so hard

AND still pay child support!!

Left or right?

Her body is amazing in person

Right

I would make her take of her top and bra and show me her tits, then I'd make her get on her knees and rub my dick all over her tits and face and make her suck my dick, then I'd stand her up and bend her over the balcony and lift up her skirt and rip off her panties and ram my cock in her pussy and fuck her nice and hard while everybody below watches her tits bouncing around, then I'd finish on her face