Hey Sup Forums, oldfag here

Hey Sup Forums, oldfag here.

I finally come to believe that Sup Forums is dead, after a long period of denial. I wanted to hold on to that weeaboo Sup Forums, but now I can't lie to myself anymore. Without Sup Forums, I'm a sad 30 year old man who watches anime at a minimum wage job. But on Sup Forums, I was a completely new person, being able to show my true colors. Now, this board is a clusterfuck of 9gag and tumblr faggots.

Idk what to do, any oldfags out there who can help me out here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ekRPx90A9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

get out and get a life

I've tried dating, but at 30 it gets pointless. With minimum wage, the most exciting thing I can do is get drunk.

get a better job

I was a 2.9 GPA kid, there weren't any good jobs that I could get

I think thats true, its not dead tho, it will never die. It's as with all things in life, it changes, evolves, for better or worse. But dead, nah. Never dead. Just worse/different. We all were raised with a uniqe view, when you started coming here many of the other anons were your peers. Now theyre not, because the oldfags left. These are not your peers. And they cannot give you what you seek, because they cannot see it. Because they have their own generations view of the world. I'm sorry user. There is nothing you can do, other than leave.

Wait till schools back in session in September, go from school to school, kill newfags, be an hero

I want to be able to go back, without Sup Forums is without a life for me
I'm not suicidal (yet)

then he would have to meet new people
And probably op is not good for that task

And there is always a place to post your anime shit =\a\

I guess you're right, but I grew with Sup Forums, where you could go off-topic and not get called out on for saying something really weaboo

Thats bullshit. And you are weak if you claim you cannot go on without a forum online where people are vulgar, sadistic, narcisitic and brutal 90% of the time. You can literally do whatever you want. Sick of your job? go to a new town and find a new job, start fresh, but not online, in the real world, with real people around you, at least sometimes. I get the need to be alone, but you can have just as many good conversations in reallife as youve had here. Pluss chances are you'll be called faggot at least 60%less.

I've been here for 6 years and I can tell you it's dead

I speak much better to a computer screen than a face, friend. I've always been that socially akward kid who stuttered like a machine gun.

And i've been here for 9, it's not dead. It just dosent meet YOUR expectations and needs anymore.

I know how that is, i'm like that too, but with practice and patient friends i was able to come out of my shell in the world too, not only when i had four walls and a locked door to make me fell safe. There isnt really much to be afraid of, friend. You cant let fear and angst run your life.

I feel your pain OP but just lurk the catalogue more. Yes every thread is shit tier but every once in a while I find one that reminds me why I lurk Sup Forums

Where does the limit of being an 'oldfag' go?
Also, Sup Forums was always shit.

I only have one friend left, and he's a pill popper. I've tried with the mirror (I know, gay) and still somehow managed to be as red as a tomato. Only sometimes can I go out to eat without looking like an autistic child
Key word: once in a while. I wish it was still all the time/nearly all the time. What was shitposting then is now a thread with 200+ replies.

youtube.com/watch?v=0ekRPx90A9I

fuck you. die old fage

I'd say 5-6 years, and if Sup Forums was always shit, I want the old kind of shit.

This.
I've been on here from about the end of 2004. I left after $cientology raids and came back in time for Jessi slaughter.
Sup Forums has always sucked. The old ways are dead and we lost our fight with cancer.
There is no oc no win not even any good deliveries.
M00t saw the end and jumped ship.
Feels bad man.
420 isn't that bad though.

Could your bait be any more obvious?

Peace

Guess I should've followed m00t, after he left I noticed thing go way downhill

Stop whining about natural changes. Quit Sup Forums and/or Sup Forums if you don't like it, get your life together.

Peace Sup Forumsrother.

Good raids we had, its been years since the last one. Amazing threads of all kinds and surely
no SJW lurkers typing MODS, posting bananas and sucking so much at trolling.

Sup Forums can no longer help you in the way you are wanting, find somewhere else to invest your time into (I wouldn't know where, I'm not 30 yet)

Go out and make new ones, join clubs, start playing magic, go to places where people with your intrests go. Put on your big-boy pants and grab life by the balls. The world is your oyster man, you just need to open your eyes and see it. And now im gonna sleep. Good luck b/ro, i really hope you find the curage to believe you are worth something, and that you have something to offer this world.

I wish I could change my social akwardness, my gpa, and my looks. Like I said, my prime is Sup Forums.

fuck you, you filthy shitsucker

Sup Forums is good to a certain point. It helps time pass. My Martin thing is you're making life sound shitty. Are you depressed? You can write to me. I'm a psychologist.

I guess I will, just have to hope my self-esteem doesn't get murdered.

Other old fag here. Never got into the China man shit but I miss when Sup Forums was a myth of the Internet and the wild hateful nature was real.

I was gonN saythis but less vulgar. Im the psychologist from the other post.

If I was called a fag on Sup Forums, I never took it literally. If I was said hi to irl, I would panic.

An hero. It's the only honorable way out..

It's ok man, some of us are still here.

I'm a sad 27 year old fem who watches anime and has a 15.00 per hour job but only works part-time, so that's technically minimum wage.

At least the gore's still here?

Its soul is dead...but think of this as...Sup Forums's zombie. It's not incredibly different from what it was before, just with less lifeblood. Sorry, man. Shit sux. I've got work for the next 5 hours or I'd sit and drink with you. Hope to see you again.

I study psychology, great minds think alike i guess. I guess I just believe in being direct. Especially here.

>oldfag here

Just get your cp from other places like the rest of us and move on with your life

>honorable
>an hero
I'm afraid I'm not following your logic, friend.
Yeah, I guess there's nothing that can make the SJWs go away.

30 year old anime faggots are part of the problem killing Sup Forums.
Been here about 10 years and this is the gayest it's ever been with the constant cock rate/cum tribute/boi pucci/trap/feminine penis/loli/g fur/general anime BOLLOCKS.

28 year old anime weeb oldfag here

times have changed and theres no where else to go. life sucks. and killing yourself sucks even more.

not all of us were destined to be successful and Sup Forums was our way of escaping our shitty lifes to be who we feel we truly are. ever since moot died we died.

bad memes are all around. rest in peace Sup Forums

I was never here for the cp, I was here because it was the only place I could talk to people and have friends

Before you talk down there it's always someone worst. That's My advice to everyone. Earlier today my friend was saying his life was crappy. I stopped him there and pointed out the fact there are people richer than us. There are also people less fortunate. Hobos that have no shelter In this tropical storm we have today.

Suicide is always the answer.

Do what I do, convert that social need into a further delve into the anime world.
It's rare, but you can still catch some good conversation on here between 10pm-2am PST.

Yeah go talk to the pedos on other forums

On mobil, won't green text.

Be 2.8 GPA in highschool
Be 2.3 GPA in college
Immediately upon graduation land upper middle level management job with company I worked at throughout school

Only thing holding you back is your false sense of worthlessness and over rehearsed excuses. You're 30, you still have decades of life to live.

>here for 10 years
>anime faggots part of problem

summer is the best time of year, eh?

Guess that cheered me up a little.
Great advice!
>pic related

another old fag here, ive come to not expect much out of Sup Forums anymore. so im no longer disappointed in its lack of OC. plus it was inevitable, word gets out, people become attracted, the old community gets pushed aside. Life Bruh

i have never seen anime fags as part of the problem, but more look at my dubs, here have a banana, rate me (wtf), and so many traps...

whoops forgot pic

You clearly know nothing about this place and haven't watched it develop over time at all.

Same. I used this place to understand others in the real world.

wat

Migrate to other boards that are about you actual intrests. For me it's /d/ cause I'm a pervert.

that's been Sup Forums for the last few years or so

time moves fast, i don't even know when was what, i just miss id's where you could know who was op, and you could even have a talk.
and don't give me crap about anonymous, it was the same, just less samefaging

I like Sup Forums, but nothing else really appealed to me

Get out, you sound more like a newfag more than anything else.

This thread has depressed me. Thanks a fucking lot OP. Like I said lurk the catalogue and you can still find what you're looking for you just have to sieve through more shit. I've made some genuine connections on here and whilst you don't know each others name you can tell them from the crowd. Party on Garth.

Sorry bro

Well, I'm probably gonna go get drunk or something, hope to see all of you wonderful bastards soon. OP out

ima agree with this guy. i always find a couple good conversations every day. i just try to spot the genuine posts. and bait gets easier and easier to avoid

9gag you say???

meh

Read it slowly

yep, the raids were not bannable and Sup Forums was amazing. i guess after jessi slaughter it was bannable

I first came to Sup Forums in 2004. I feel pretty much the same way. Where did all the other oldfags go after they gave up on Sup Forums?

give up on Sup Forums