Are there any legal ramifications for having your child castrated? (removing testicles)

Are there any legal ramifications for having your child castrated? (removing testicles)

How does one go about getting this done? I don't have kids yet, but am hoping there is a way to do this just in case I have a boy.

not bait, serious question

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/law/comments/1mmuwf/if_you_have_your_child_castrated_for_no_medical/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just do it at home and call it an accident

you disgust me

> not bait, serious question

no, I don't know how to, and I want it to be done properly

It's not up to you to decide you fucking cunt brain. Try and have some empathy you head case. Eat shit and die.

just inject some weak acid into his ballsack a couple of times and he'll probably be sterile

yes there is, just like there is for sexually abusing them

Not an answer or an argument.

Try again you bleeding heart faggot.

how does removal of a cancer causing organ constitute abuse?

OP.... you are a horrible person. please do not breed. you dont need nore do you deserve to have children.

its my child, why not?

Because no one except you sees it as a cancer causing organ.

Inject him with estrogen until he is sterile and balls have shrunk to near non -existance

Yes. That's called child abuse.

>not bait
bait

you dont know me.

besides it was my wifes idea anyways

Uhh yeah as enough charges you'd be fucked for life and a sex offender and no one who knows you will ever speak to you again

ok let's just remove every organ, noone will have any problems because everyone always gets all the cancers and organs arent useful to us anyway

kek

how is that abusive, especially if we did it early, say, when he was a baby?

you and any co-conspirators would rot for a minimum of 15 to 30 years in most states. though that depends on jurisdiction.

That is one of the biggest arguments for infant circumcision, actually.

how would that make me a sex offender?

This is a great way to be murdered by your future teenage son.

Because it's the same as deliberately crippling a person

how on earth could you possibly predict that?

You wouldn't think it'd be this easy to bait Sup Forums

um, no. Crippling someone is not the same a castrating someone.

perfect example: you can cripple a female, but you cannot castrate a female

how about you remove your testicles before you breed because a cunt like you should not be able to have a child! you fucking disgusting monster, why would you fucking think of that you fucking retard?

These are what the testicles do for kid

•Maintaining libido
•Sperm production
•Maintaining muscle strength and mass
•Promoting healthy bone density
•Healthy development of male sex organs
•Growth of facial and body hair
•Lowering of the voice
•Increase in height
•Increase in muscle mass
•Growth of the Adam’s apple

Cut them off you'd have a midget cuckboy who can't even wipe his own ass

you can chemically castrate anyone

op here

again, this is not bait. I'm asking legitimate questions and all I'm getting is "you cant do that" or "you'll go to jail"

no one is telling me how it is abusive??

oh fuck off cunt! fucking kys moron!

Actually he'd grow to be very tall. Stop talking if you don't know hat you're on about.

Does OP have his nuts chopped off or not

It's your CHILD
A HUMAN BEAN
Not a pet
10/10 for getting me to reply to bait

Would you cut off his hands? Or remove his eyes?

Same thing. You're denying him a normal life. Also, it's mutilation.

eunuchs existed in the past and had no problems integrating into society... in this day and age, a lot of things are far more hospitable for people like that...

I dont see the issue

People literally and unironically get testicular cancer. OP is right, it's a thing that happens.

Ok op I see what you did there. You are implying that castration is circumsicion? If not kill yourself weak baiting motherfucker.

Obviously he does, I think the reason he wants to castrate his kid is because 1) it happened to him and 2) his wife had a baby with a nigger

I'm not even trolling, OP, if you have a nigger cuck baby, just kill it

why don't you ask a family doctor?

I already went over this, castration does not cripple

why?

I think he actually wants his kid to be a eunuch

>implying a degenerate like you will ever have children

Keep dreaming.

Getting the band back together?

castration of a child has no place in modern society though

Cuck

Yes it does, you fucking retard. He's going to want to kill himself and he's probably going to take you with him

OP's grammar tells me he's Indian. Probably some religious practice? Wouldnt doubt it

Did I use the word cripple? You're deny g him a normal life. You're so fucking dumb.

Better kill yourself so you can stop your organs from developing tumors then

OPs op tells me it's bait

close, its actually just a precaution if we have a white baby together and he is a boy. I am in an open relationship, and both me and my wife agree that we may want a kid of our own, but we want to make sure to pass on the lifestyle

Lead by example.
Castrate yourself in front of your son.

>wifes idea
Call the cops, tell them what she's trying to do

reddit.com/r/law/comments/1mmuwf/if_you_have_your_child_castrated_for_no_medical/
Please ban me for posting from this nigger site

>not bait, serious question
>not bait
>2016 not bait
>its bait

Okay i'll bite

Why for fucks sake would you castrate your own son? Why would you destroy your own legacy?

Try it on yourself first and see if it works.

>open relationship
>wife
Kill yourself you fucking degenerate, you're worse than a fucking furfag

OP why would you marry someone crazy enough to even consider that idea? Are you so deluded into thinking she's not a complete psychopath? How did you let yourself fall so far, holy shit man. Don't have children, at least not with that deranged banshee

/thread

HES A FUCKING BEAN YOU DUMBASS JUST LIKE YOU AND ME AND EVERY ONE WERE HUMAN BEANS WE DONT DO THIS SHIT TO EACHOTHER UNLESS IF YOU DONT CARE ABOUT HIS BEANING

Behold yonder SJW. So caring and logical.

Genital mutilation of your children is legal in some countries (see circumcision)

Nice dubs

Found the redditor

what countries? is it possible to have it done there and then return to US without any ramifications legally?

people this dumb shouldn't be able to have children

Wrong. Just because you can't perform an action on both sexes doesnt mean it still doesn't count as amputation or crippling. By the same line of logic you can't perform ovariectomy on males therefore females cannot be neutered. Castration is a form of crippling for males and its not up to you cripple your children.

That is called a historectemy

Found the nigger

Your child is not your property, he is not your pet, he is another individual, you can't not do to him whatever you want just because.

I hope the eunuch grows to murder you in revenge.

idk? one day you'll fall in love and understand?

Castration actually causes them to grow abnormally big... probably bigger than OP

Dude, if I wasn't the person that posted this I would have called you a samefag

so is anyone going to give me valuable advice about how to get this performed? just wondering...

You should probably just off yourself before you have children.

>refusing all the valuable advice about how you can't get it performed as valuable because you don't like that outcome

well, you take your car, and drive it into a river
be sure to lock the doors and fasten your seat belt

Why is it okay for you to have testicles and a kid but not your child? Doesn't sense.

You are a dangerous psychopath.

>is anyone gonna tell me what i want to hear from them?
no

this better not be the whole reason you fucking wierdo

why not just wait to see what kind of person your kid is?

Considering you're a psychopath, though, it's a surprise they even let you have kids

>it's a thing that happens.
So is spontaneous combustion but you dont see me covering my self in flame retardant and sitting in a bathtub.

Really tight elastic bands around the ball sack. Let the blood loss kill them

Cut off penis, and say thought he was a shemale

>I am not too bright

I should get my daughter's breasts, lungs, kidneys, ovaries, uterus, brain, and fascia removed, too, shouldn't I?

for the same reason you shouldn't circumcise your fucking daughter?

topb8

I would rather be dead than be castrated, so why would you put your kid in that position?

it is not respectful or sane to castrate a child. You are depriving your child of his sanity.

We?

Just bury her after fun times then, you are brutal

because your child will have no hormones, his body will not develop properly, growth defects... You're destroying your child's life.