Rip in peace Alexander, you didn't get to drink mama's kompot nor eat grandma's shashlik

rip in peace Alexander, you didn't get to drink mama's kompot nor eat grandma's shashlik.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_A._Monsoor
foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/26/cia-operators-were-denied-request-for-help-during-benghazi-attack-sources-say.html
youtu.be/BSyScu2RisI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He shouldn't have called it in on himself, just on the ISIS fighters

Danger Close

he was surrounded, let me see if I find the transcription of the call

RIP. May he squat forever in the halls of heaven.

top jej

Officer: command I am compromised, repeat I am compromised.

Command: please repeat and confirm

Officer: They have spotted me, there are shooting everywhere, i am pinned, request evacuation immediately

Command: evacuation request acknowledged

Officer: please hurry I am low on ammo, they seem to everywhere, I can’t hold them for too long please hurry

Command: Confirmed, hold them off, continue return of fire, go to safe position, air support is monitoring, state coordinates

Officer: gives coordinates which are blurred in the translation

Command: command repeats coordinates which are blurred. Confirm

Officer: confirmed, please hurry I am low on ammo, they are surroundig me, bastards

Command: 12 minutes until evacuation, return to safe line, I repeat return to safe line

Officer: They are close, I am surrounded, this may be the end, tell my family I love them dearly

Command: return to green line, continue return of fire, help is on the way, followed by air support

Officer: negative, I am surrounded, they are so many of these bastards

Command: 10 minutes, return to green line

Officer: I can’t they have surrounded me and are closing in, please hurry

Command: move to green line, repeat move to green line

Officer: They are outside, conduct the airstrike now please hurry, this is the end, tell my family I love them and i died fighting for my motherland.

Command: Negative return to green line

Officer: I cant command, I am surrounded, they are outside, I don’t want them to take me and parade me, conduct the airstrike, they will make a mockery of me and this uniform. I want to die with dignity and take all these bastards with me. please my last wish, conduct the airstrike, they will kill me either way.

Command: please confirm your request

Officer: They out outside, this is the end commander, thank you, tell my family and my country I love them. Tell them I was brave and I fought until I could no longer. Please take care of my family, avenge my death, good bye commander, tell my family I love them

Command: No response, orders the airstrike

Translated from Russian to English.

I was going to make a pun but the feels got me. Rest in Peace, Russian bro. Your country is proud.

Rest in peace ya magnificent bastard

fucking gnarly .. died a warriors death

he will be celebrated in Valhalla

These feels make my teeth hurt.

rip sasha, you died in honor.

Idk if that's considered a warriors death he blew himself up he didn't go into warrior mode and stab everyone

god bless him.
He got the last laugh, and the mudslime were all eradicated. In a way, I am happy for him.

he didn't want the goat fuckers incorporated to stain his uniform

As close to a warriors death you can get in these combats. Being bombed, or being shot to death while youre holding a knife. I'll take being blown to millions of piece to being filled with dozens of holes

What a fucking legend, god bless.

He was going out guns cooked blaze of glory m. When you are surrounded you have low ammo and the enemy will gladly take you pow and burn you alive and you also have an air strike at your call I'd go out killing as many from my position and blew up blissfully

he removed kebab with everything he had.
He set out to do a mission, and he accomplished his mission. He was untouched except for damage he did to himself.
fuck twitter, but this needs to be:
#Undefeated

May that amazing bastard rest in peace.

I understand what you guys are saying but mayb he should have had some pig blood grenades and a katana with pig blood smeared on the blade, he could have banished them from the universe

Now that is a true hero

12 year old detected.

A real human bean.

This guy is untouched

You must be new here

he is not an hero, an hero would have used all his minutions and then kill himself.. he didnt even have the balls to kill himself.so he ask for help.
that costed lots of missels $$$

RIP Alexander "nigger behind the trigger" Prokhorenko, died a brave death in the face of terror

>missels

you're right. he's not an hero. he's just a fucking hero.

WE GOT ONE PULL THE FISHING POLE

Яussian ITT and I am pleased for your words
But...he died for Putin's interests but not for the race or something like that

He will ride eternal on the roads of valhalla.

What is difference an hero and hero? Sorry not English first language

Lurk moar

Fail
He didn't ask them to witness him. Once the airstrike was confirmed he should have gone out in a blaze of glory.

this guy is literally so awesome I can't begin to say how hero he is. Fucking legend.

Subtle bait

semantics
you can fight for anything in most any military

>Command: Confirmed, hold them off, continue return of fire, go to safe position,
>air support is monitoring, state coordinates
>The moment when he made a airstrike thread on Sup Forums

this is how i picture the end

What is meaning ?

>wrong country bro

So Russia's copying Isis tactics now, blowing yourself to mushy smithereens

>poor b8

One less filthy rusky and a bunch of sandmonkeys? Well a win win situation

> expecting a baby with his wife
> baby
>wife

This thread changed my life. RIP

WITNESSED! May he ride eternal shiny and chrome.

This. RIP bro, with dignity, fuck those ISIS bastards :(

All the more reason to respect Ivan.

wrong country but same war

To bad he only died because of Jews

That man deserves a statue.

Pretty sure Jews had zero to do with this.

There's gonna be thousands of soldiers like him when Russia will fight the U.S.A.

I am in tears

A hero died

LOL

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_A._Monsoor
>navy seal dives over a grenade thrown into the hatch and takes the full detonation with squadmates nearby
>the only casualty

foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/26/cia-operators-were-denied-request-for-help-during-benghazi-attack-sources-say.html
>2 former NAVY SEAL operators that were in CIA during a embassy raid and they got TO THE FUCKING TARGET OF INTEREST then was denied help, left to die. they killed dozens until they died, held for 190 minutes, long enough for at least an air strike

Yep. Heroes don't get to be among us. They die.

likewise
Fuck this shit...why is the world so profoundly fucked up?

you don't say 'repeat' in military radio communications, you say 'say again'
repeat is what you say to artillery to get them to fire again at the same coordinates

To bad they will never get on US soil LOL

transcript is fake bullshit . . . maybe he died a hero but now someone else gets to suck the tits of that girl. Fucking Putin.

Well spotted, Russian Columbo.

OOOOOOH, SNAP.

One soviet general has more honor than all of europe combined.

>translated from Russian to English

here's the whole conversation in russian

Blyat: syka blyat

Syka: blyat syka

Blyat: blyat blyat

Syka: syak

hardly get a chance to use this, so here

just lettin him know so he can fix the translation. I've seen this posted before

idi nahui

ok cool nigger I am sure the fucking translator was carefully converting the words so the jargon is compliant in both languages motherfucker

if he had time to call in an airstrike why didn't he call it in on the enemy..

Heros go down fighting.

hes no hero. hes an idiot.

>Translated from Russian to English.
2dumb2read

An hero = b/ slang for suicide

RIP in peace warrior-- from an American Sup Forumsrother militaryfag

>surrounded

like when you are in the middle

You seriously can't be this stupid, can you?

>He shouldn't have called it in on himself, just on the ISIS fighters

stupid fuckin' ruskies. sounds about right though... stalin and kruschev, just make a human meat grinder. no fuckin' strategic thought with those dirty slavs.

You are a glorious bastard. I'd want you in my foxhole. RIP bro.

damn. rest in peace.

RIP BLIN

May you cheeki breeki in the zone forever

This shit made me sad.
Fuck I want to name my first born after him.
I salute you dear defender of freedom.

>Fuck I want to name my first born after him.

gotta have sex first

respect to this guy...

fucking ISIS scum

Kebab being rekt by SU-34's
youtu.be/BSyScu2RisI

lost