Is anyone else worried about Kratom becoming illegal worldwide someday...

Is anyone else worried about Kratom becoming illegal worldwide someday. I hope enough people have been helped by Kratom that it won't go any further that the states that have already banned it. I know Kratom
Helps many heroin and pill adicts like me stay away from the harder stuff. And it also helps many with pain and depression.

what the fuck is kratom?

>kratom
its soilent green

is the pile of weed shake relevant somehow?

Junkie

Is it worth anything on the street?

look for Mitragyna speciosa

love that stuff, only drug I do besides cigarettes

tastes like shit tho, can only get it into my body if mix it with a huge jar of applesauce or something like that

just don't talk too much about it, cause if government finds out many ppl use Kratom (especially if theres some social media hype about it or whatever), they will sooner or later ban it

Let this thread die. Don't fuck up me kratom.

what is the effect?

Wat?

he doesn't want to see this shit hyped and then banned.

A person using this drug may not expect or want the following undesirable effects of kratom:

Edginess, nervousness
Vomiting (can be severe and prolonged)
Nausea (can be severe and prolonged)
Sweating
Itching
Constipation
Delusions
Lethargy
Respiratory depression
Tremors
Aggressive or combative behavior
Psychotic episodes
Hallucinations
Paranoia
Since the drug is also addictive, one of the effects can include compulsive use of the drug despite the harm that is being done to one’s mental state or life.

Addiction effects may include:

Loss of sexual desire
Loss of weight
Darkening of skin on face
Constant cravings that drive one to use more of the drug
Withdrawal effects of kratom are very similar to those of opiates like heroin or prescription painkillers.

They include:

Diarrhea
Muscle pain
Muscle tremors and jerking
Restlessness and sleeplessness
Severe depression
Crying
Episodes of panic
Sudden swings of mood
Irritability

if there's a chance it will turn me into a nigger im out.

Pussy motherfucker.

>Darkening of skin on face

ok nigger thats some weird shit.

main effect is: feeling good for a few hours
undesirable side effects: usually just nausea if you take too much

Can someone give me a tldr version of what this shit is and what it does to you? What its used for etc.

legal drug, natural powder, you eat like 4g and you get a little high for a few hours, euphoric n stuff

tastes like shit tho

learn to google you worthless nigger

what the fuck is google?

I don't think that it will be made illegal. Compared to most drugs there's to much work for how much you get out of it. I love it though. Fuckin cap those motherfuckers and eat the shit out of them. And maybe by the time kratom gets more popular, nationwide decriminalization/legalization will be closer.

Although it is illegal in WI. Having to drive to Smokedale, 30 min drive, is kind of annoying. But worth it. Just go to a head shop, point at the kratom, and you can get a 10 min explanation on what it is/does and how others liked it.

kratom doesnt do shit

its a number with 100 zeros behind it.

Love it. Use it all the time...more than i should, about to become illegal in my state, the bill is being heard now.

It can have bad effects but it effects everyone diferent.

capsules! why haven't I thought of that earlier? fkn genius

lol
thanks and sorry for bat english

that's a googol
google it

>i tried to smoke it

Well, maybe if you were some faggot junkie teenager you could take a few minutes to think about it and do a little research. But I guess that would take time away from snapchatting people and updating your status.

For everyone who is saying it doesn't work should try to drink water or Gatorade throuout the high.

DUDE WAIT STOP.

Get the big caps, packing 12 thousand tiny ones suck. And when you do pack them fucking bitches tight. Then after a while you can get a good feel for how much is in each and then dose that shit and think less about how to eat it. Make damn well sure you have something in your stomach. It makes it much much more pleasurable to consume. Also you can regulate(? idk) your tolerance better. For nearly everything I've done kratom resistance builds up quickest.

Just shoot some heroin faggot is probably cheaper than your fag tea

dope is basically super kratom. i dont do smack. AIDS and all, you know breh.

will do, thanks

sucks tho that resistance builds up so quick
any experience with different colors? there a more yellowish one, the regular (?) green one and supposedly those are from different countries and with slightly different effects

It's prety reasonable price when buying in bulk online and if you switch starains often than you don't buld tolerance like H does. So while your dying for a hit of H just to feel normal we will be over here nodding out of some Kratom and Benadryl mix

I mix it with white grapefruit to boost effect and Tastes great.

Just smoke some weed man what you need this shit for

All drugs should be legal. Anyone who disagrees with that is a total fucking idiot who doesn't deserve to live.

There are whole forums and websites about kratom why would this thread get it banned?

>about to become illegal in my state,

whats the justification they are using to ban it ? Do people OD and die or end up in the ER ?

bingo.
Salvia divinorum on the other hand, that is something to be worried about being banned because it is THE MOST powerful, natural, entheogen.

Sorry breh but I can't remember off hand but the smokeshop where I get mine at has a binder full of kratom, like 10-12 different type, with different descriptions of each. There's basically, my opinion, 2 different types, nodding mega chill or uplifting euphoric feeling. With variations when you feel what you feel with different types/dosages. Some people wanna get fucked up some want to make it through the day.

Also fucking phenibut, yessssss.

the colors can come from anywhere, but the names are region/country specific.
>red borneo
>red bali
>green bali
>yellow malaysian

Now different colors will have a different effect
>red is more sedating, calming
>green is more energizing
>white is more mentally stimulating and energizing

Hudson area user?

Legal but with a simple "training" and "certification" system. Although this could be abused by the system as have drugs been but whatever. You take a short, say 2-4 hours, you get educated on the drug, what it does to you, how to properly take it, dosages, and all that shit. So somebody could have a card, one card with a system of punches/stamps for what you can legally take, that lets them smoke weed and take psy's. Another could legally take meth and dope. The gov't already has a pretty thorough classification for drugs and plenty of resources to educate and certify people. Theres a million other pieces to the puzzle but this could fit many of them.

Just my 2 pennies.

HOLY FUCKING QUINTS BRO SETTLE DOWN

Yeah and because them dank fucking 0's, RF actually. What's good dawg?

How much do you guys take in a day? I take about 20 grams.

10 grams usually

UK here.

They recently banned ALL PSYCHOACTIVE SUBSTANCES.

I've just gone fucking berserk at it. They've fucking BANNED everything over SIXTY DEATHS SINCE 2005 YET ALCOHOL KILLS THOUSANDS FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

NUKE THIS SHITHOLE SOMEONE PLEASE

>Darkening of skin on face
So this drug literally turns you nigger?

FUCK THAT SHIT