Why do Americans get so buthurt about flag burning?

Why do Americans get so buthurt about flag burning?

Other urls found in this thread:

rsf.org/en/ranking
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Press_Freedom_Index
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because they've been tricked into actually thinking it's a symbol of freedom.

probably for the same reason that the british are mad that they can't own 80% of the world anymore.

edgy as fuck. i can already tell that you wear sketcher shaoeups and a fedora to school.

same reason the Brits get pissed when you tun you empty pint upside down.

You really thought that was edgy? Yikes.

hey stfu he's able to lose weight magically by wearing those shoes so it lets him drink all the mountain dew he wants without having to worry

Why are foreigners so obsessed with the US?

Maybe because they live in a country worth loving you third world peasant nigger.

because we've done more in 200 years then everyone else has in the insane amounts of time they've been around.

Given the chance, I wouldn't want to live in America.

If I got caught with some weed, I would spend like 2 decades in jail, and come out with a stretched anus and a history of violence which I didn't have when I entered it.

Meanwhile, rapists and murderers get sentenced for like 5 years and get parole after 2.

Also, SJWs.

Same reason britfags get mad about dumping tea into the harbor

because as long as our population thinks that symbols are more meaningful than reality it is easier to control and you can tell them any shit you want, lie, change meanings etc.

AYY LMAO
Y
Y

L
M
A
O

Exactly. European fags privately dream of the freedoms we enjoy.

What about us natives. We are still pissed at y'all.

Have another case of beer and shut up.

> the freedoms

What "freedoms"?

you have more of your population in jail than any nation on the planet.

half your population are denied basic rights of birth control.

you work the longest hours in the first world, for the lowest amount of days off...

what are these so-called "freedoms" you have that you imagine the whole of europe is denied?

I love it when you faggots talk about what "we" did when talking about the country you happened to have been born in.

"If I got caught with some weed..." That's changing quickly. Especially with our population of PSTD vets...

>dumping tea into the harbor
Every December 16th, I throw a tea bag into the harbor where I work and chuckle to myself.

In theory, their amendment is a little bit more specific on personal freedoms than that of other countries.

In practice, it amounts to squat.

Don't drink, friend. But don't appreciate the generalization. Wise up son.

Which freedom ? To get shot by a crazy guy? To hope that my kid wont get killed in school ? Yeah right , muuh guns muuh freeduuhm , usa isnt free

So-called freedoms that you slackers were given during D day ass wipe. You take too much for granted.

Granted, it has been legalized in some states and hopefully others will follow.

But what I'm alluding to is the broader fact that the US prison system is broken. Like, really broken.

>So-called freedoms that you slackers were given during D day ass wipe

So, none that you can actually name?

And, tell me, how exactly was that solely you, when 3/5th of the beaches at D-Day were commonwealth troops?

Congrats to you. And not so much generalization as what I've met. That being said, I'm an alcoholic so I meet most people in bars.

Read your own news. No rapes? No murder? My kids are fine with high honors in a small school. And they will defend their rights with their life. How about yours until the next dictator surfaces...?

>edgy. Yikes
>yikes
jeepers creepers

If you don't support the right to exercise the first amendment at all times, you're what's wrong with this country. The wingnuts tend to feel that way about the second amendment, so it's the exact same thing. Don't like seeing flags burned? Move.

This thread isn't about prison...

This pretty much, not just an American problem though.

yeah we may have come from you people but we had a plan to show the world how we could be better, and it worked despite your best efforts to keep us in line. Then the rest of the world realized they didn't need to take your shit and you lost your little sovereign dreamland.

Suck my fat american dick you bitch. You lost so hard you're still butthurt literally 2 centuries later.

This tbh famalam

note to self. freedom is having 60 million niggers

Right, D-Day, the monumental turning point in the war

Freedom of press.
Freedom of religion. (hows that muslim population looking?)
Freedom of speech.
...to name a few, asshole

>this thread isn't about the things that suck about the US

It is relevant to this discussion.

Not sure if bait.

England literally owned most of Africa and India (they're niggers too) long before America was a thing.

it's a direct insult, retard.

Nice acceptance of all peoples and races. Must be a euro-nazi? Lighting the gas chambers there?

rsf.org/en/ranking

I want you to scroll down until you find the United States. Right behind Slovenia there.

This fucking idiot must be russian. I bet you believe the turning point in the war was when your glorious leader smothered the germans on the eastern front with millions of unarmed human wave russian soldiers

And if it wasn't for America, how would you have fared during WW2? How soon you forget.

>Read your own news. No rapes? No murder?

Well, we are free to live our daily lives with a national murder rate that's only 1/4 that of the US. So yes. No Murders, compared to you.

And the rapes? I think you've been listening to Fox news a little too much. my country, Scotland, has 17 rapes per 100,000.
America has 29 per 100,000.

and before you start screaming about Sweden, you do know thier laws are different that that every single instance of domestic rape is listed as a seperate crime there. so, if a woman says "I was raped for a year by my husband who forced me to have sex", in the US, that is listed as one rape. in Sweden, its 365.

No, I simply reject the idea that some Americans landing in 1943 somehow single-handedly saved freedom and democracy, as a lot of them make it sound. It's shitty revisionism that glorifies the US, which had a partial and lesser role in the conflict.

Maybe next time you read something disagreeing with you, don't assume they're on the complete opposite of the spectrum. I know nuance is hard for Americans, but give it a whirl.

good chance we still would have sold them weapons if we didn't get involved.

Also Russia kind of destroyed everything when Hitler did a 360 nohope

you should move to sweden fam

>17 rapes
17 reported rapes
ftfy

history is written by the victors- you wouldn't know since you lost the revolutionary war

American here. Don't really care.
It's a symbolic representation of your hatred for a group of people.
It's no different than when Muslims burn European flags.

Oh, so facts get changed by winners? No retard, facts are facts, and we must wade through revisionist bullshit to find the truth. Try reading a fucking book.

I don't know how I lost anything. First of all, I wasn't alive back then and share no real connection to anyone involved. Second of all, I don't even share that bullshit nationality you're talking about. Not everyone who disagrees with you has some ulterior vindictive motive.

Are you seriously departing your little weak ass country is the model for the whole fucking violent world we live in. Wake up bro.

Because nationalism and racial pride are not dead, you degenerate D&C shill.

America is a white nation. Whites made it great to begin with, we will make it great again soon. Trump is only the beginning.

Citizens are waking up every day, seeing what Tyrone, Paco, Pajeet, and (((Goldstein))) have done to our country, and they are not happy. The fires are rising, user.

BUILD A WALL.

BUILD IT TALL.

DEPORT THEM ALL.

cause they think america is apart of them and they are insecure and feel like someone is attacking them and they are just needy for attention

Propose a book on that topic. I'll read it.

Nobody wants to suck your nasty mutilated jew cock fatso.
You're literally the most ridiculed nation of undereducated, oppressed, halfwits the modern world has ever seen and just to prove the point and truly drive the point home you're gonna vote trump in. Why ever freedoms you thought you had are gonna vanish faster than your cousins virginity at her 13 birthday party.

Why compromise my manhood?

>Not everyone who disagrees with you has some ulterior vindictive motive
you're in the wrong fucking place if you truly believe that shit

Nice attitude btw: "I didn't see it happen so we didn't lose"

I don't know maybe because it is a flag that represents our country? How would you feel if we burn your flag you fucking eurocuck? Oh wait you would feel nothing because you are a cuck who already sits idly by while your wives and children's are raped

Dude. Hi. We were here first.

I hate trump. I hate clinton. Don't blame me.

we were so leet that the british told us we could be understudy during ww1, and then passed us the reins during ww2. and now we're going to win/prevent ww3.

we're like the eldest son who dropped out of college at 19 and moved out who had the entire family business left to him

Why do blacks get offended by being called nigger?

Why do gays get offended by being called faggots?

Why do women get offended by being called slut, bitch, or baby factory?

Your question and these all have the same answer, because people choose to be offended by such actions. They choose to let their emotions be dictated by these negative symbolisms.

...and ran that shit like it's never been run with and economy which is the envy of the entire world. And has a military that is more powerful that all of your military 10x over. Explain that with your fucking piss ant logic.

No one blames you. Diminished responsibility is a sound defence for your actions when you're born retarded.

Responsibility. Big words for a country being bombed to shit by Hitler...

It doesn't matter who was here first. The only thing that matters is who took control of it. History is wrote by the victors, and America is the victor over all other races and creeds who have tried to take our land.

>Freedom of press.

You do know that the US ranks lower in freedom of press than Norway,Sweden, Netherlands, Finland, Belgium, Denmark, Switzerland, Ireland, Estonia, Jamaica, Costa Rica, Germany, Portugal, Canada, New Zealand, Uruguay, the UK, Belize, the Czech Republic, Even Namibia?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Press_Freedom_Index

Go and take a look how low down that list the US is, and realise that you are SIGNIFICANTLY less free than us.

>Freedom of religion. (hows that muslim population looking?)
Hang on, so you're saying that we don't have freedom of religion, because we dont go around persecuting Muslims here? you don't really understand what "freedom of religion" is, do you?

>Freedom of speech.
Shit, so, what is Article 10 of the European Convention of Human rights?

Article 10 – Freedom of expression
1. Everyone has the right to freedom of expression. This right shall include freedom to hold opinions and to receive and impart information and ideas without interference by public authority and regardless of frontiers.

It would help, if you actually knew what we had, before you start saying we dont have all the things we do have... it just makes you look a little bit more stupid whenever you open your mouth and come out with this shit.

America's population density is one of the best in the world

we're the first nation to even attempt to be scientifically orchestratedf

we're not perfect

in fact we're historically flawed

but our founders accidentally created a system of government that first empowered the bourgiesie, then emopowered the agrarian farmer and enterprising business, man, and even eventually rectified slavery

it's a process of refinement

our founding documents have inspired generation after generation to refine the American experiment in order to at the very least TRY toincrease freedom

our narrative of liberty will never end, and despite small steps backwards, we consistently make giant leaps for mankind

PS we touched the moon first

So, what you're saying is:

Asia for Asians

Mexico for Mexicans

Africa for Africans

America (and Europe) for everyone?

I'm sorry, but YOU HAVE TO GO BACK.

And makes you look a little more ignorant when you state our flag is worth burning at all... you seriously have no clue. How would you feel if your flag was burned or do you have no loyal honor. Actually do you even know what that is?

seriously, can any murican here give an answer that isnt blah blah freedom blah

bro we put it in our founding documents tho

We didn't try to take your land asshole...
My forefathers and families are happy as a fucking clam till you showed up.

I kek'd so hard at the freedom of religion bit

"OMG WE HAV RELIGIOUS FREEDOM AND U DONT BECUZ U HAVE LOTS OF DIFFERENT RELIGIONS LOLOLOL"

Do you even rights bro?

"PS we touched the moon first"
hahahahaha. Yes. Yes we did.

Why does every other country get so butthurt when you tell them soccer is gay?

National and racial pride. It hasn't quite been beaten out of us yet, unlike the member states of the EU.

if this user is a native then he's right you stole his land like the niggers you are

No, we did not. That's a common intentional misinterpretation by the left, in the same way the left attempts to misinterpret the wording of the second amendment to make it out as though citizens were never meant to own guns. Fuck off with that shit, shill.

Most people misunderstand that the desire for freedom of religion comes from the complicated relationship between religious authorities and at the time, youthful secular authroities. Imagine if our supreme court claimed a relationship to the divine and could just bullshit things instead of having to filter their bullshit through precedentual law and philosophical wrangling

>17 rapes
>17 reported rapes
>ftfy

that'll be "fixed it with entirely unsupported claims pulled fresh from my arsehole for you", right?

Because I think you might be in for a little bit of a shock when you go do some research on the subject of the rates of reported rape in say, the UK, the US, and Sweden.

particularly the fact that the US and UK have almost exactly the same percentage of estimated rapes reported - about 80% of rapes are estimated to go unreported in both countries. Meanwhile Sweden has only 20% of all rapes unreported to police.

So, again, your lack of any facts to back up your claims will show how much of an idiot you are.

but soccer IS gay

And we will fight. Unlike the neutered eurotards.

Niggers didn't steal anything. Get a clue.

Agreed. Historically, it has only taken 3% of any population to rebel against a government. An UNARMED population. This is why the left is pushing so hard to remove guns. A lot more than 3% of America would gladly participate, and all of them are armed. The government knows, as soon as open rebellion is declared on any large scale, they're fucked.

this always give me a smile

Enough is enough. Let's go have a brew bros. We are all on the same side. Against fucking muslims bastards. They killed too many of my men in Iraq. *neverforget

MUH FREEDOM!!!!

It symbolizes the generations of sacrifice that was the cost of liberty. One of those liberties is unrestricted speech and protest.

Go ahead, burn the flag you fools. You're just reaffirming everything it stands for.

first off stop calling me a leftist

The language jefferson used was interpreted much more broadly than the upper crust intended for it to be. The slippery slope of liberty is a good thing. We had the challenge of keeping agrarian farmers from toppling thegovernment just after the revolution, we confronted geographically challenges to our sovereignty by the British, French, and Mexicans, we confronted the challenge of integrating an oppressed slave race into our society, we confronted the challenge of preventing totalitarian communisms from spreading rampant across Europe and Asia.

Our next challenge is bring Islam out of the stone age

when we accept foreigners, they accept our ideals and then the diaspora typically spreads them back home. it's a long process, but it's necessary for man to become multiplanetary

And dude I'm a lifetime NRA member. Individual right to ownership is the only acceptable interpretation

ownership should define membership in the militia, and registration only leads to confiscation

don't fuck with me

satanic trips

burning the national flag is illegal in a shitload of countries

Wut?
You realise the war's over right??
You realise also that the RAF dealt with Hitler's blitzkrieg without any US simpletons shooting their own side out the sky, right??
Also, responsibility is one word, not multiple words.
Hous Dat USA edumacation sistern wurkin out 4u Bro?

You are a piece of shit. Live with that. Sleep at night knowing that. Wake thinking, I'm a piece of shit. And as you go through your day think, I should kill myself. It would be a favor to this people I live among. Then do it.

Education is working fine. And we were glad to assist when you needed the help. and we will do it agin next time. And there WILL be a next time.

ok but preventing hitler from taking the second best country in the world is only half of winning. the other half, you needed our ships through lend-lease to keep that kraut scum from trying again

and real talk all those ivans that died did more work than either of us, we just deserved to lead more than Joseph "everybody wants to kill me" Stalin