How do i stop being jealous about everything?

How do i stop being jealous about everything?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bt-IM0XJYOo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

By not wanting anything

stop dating cheating whores

youtube.com/watch?v=bt-IM0XJYOo

oxycontin

Im not dating a whore at all, i'm just crazy jealous of things that aren't even a problem. I go into her mind and plant thoughts for her, for instance "she probably wants to fuck that guy" etc. Shit she has made me loose my self esteem

an hero

Jealousy is what you feel when when somebody is hitting on your girl, for example.
What you are feeling is most likely envy, where you want the things that others have.

dude you could have paranoid schizophrenia you should talk to a psychologist...did you by any chance do a bunch of acid back in the day?

Live life for yourself on your own terms. I suggest a 5 day detox in the middle of nowhere, get fucked up and think about yourself. What makes you happy, then when you come back to civilization, the media telling you that you need this car or that girl wont be so powerful.

Or just stay the way you are, a jealous superficial cuntmouth. Your choice.

I like a jealous man :)

Yes, probably

get a reason not be jealous. Example : do something with your life you fuck

Nope, never touched it

Sounds good, think i'll try that

well in that case maybe you should...it will change your life for the better and anyone here can vouch for that

op we are literally the same and i think we both have paranoid schizophrenia. not even kidding, i ruin my perfect relationship a little more every day bc im a fucking idiot who drinks hella alcohol and gets into petty arguments over stupid things my gf says. we are freak sociopaths blended in with the normies

How does any drug do any good? Like honestly, your messing with natural brain balances in the brain, which can cause to serious depression or other plagues down the road, even if your not aware of it yourself. Ive met so many druggeads and those who have been doing heavy stuff for a long amount of time have difficulties to fucking speak properly

Yeah well in the start of the relationship i had like full control and high self esteem, didn't worry about any other guys or anything. But now the tables turned and i worry about her liking some dudes pic, i guess i was so comfortable with the way i were in charge that it has backfired drastically when i now dont find myself in that position

kill that fucking chad that cucked you mate. its the only way. then rape your qt 3.14 so much until she craves your 3 inch chode.

if you have a job that requires focus, dont
if not, do
1 trip makes you realize many things