Greetings stranger. It is I, GerWinder the Great, that mysterious wizard who appears every now and then...

Greetings stranger. It is I, GerWinder the Great, that mysterious wizard who appears every now and then... Tell me your troubles and i will do what i can to aid you.

how do i stop being a summerfag

Time makes fools of us all, young one.

I need money. Not alot just $1,000

Ah yes, the road to riches is narrow friend. And only the prudent will find its path.

Shall i eat a pizza or grill up some burgers?

what do you think of this picture faggot

A burger would be good, but a pizza is always in the right place at the right time little one

Theres this chick that i wanna hook up with. Any tips / pick up lines?

I thank thee, great one

I turn 20 in two days and I'm fearful I'll grant wizard powers if you know what I mean. What is it like oh great one?

>btw its 20 not 30 you fags

I think it is neither here nor there friend

Will my stomach ever stop hurting?

What should I do to fill my time

you are most welcome
women are a trouble on the most foolish can handle, if you are to win her, you must think like her
it is just that young friend! it is great!

No dude it's 30. I lost my virginity at 20 and I never got wizard powers.

Eat shit, GerWinder. I was ripping up every circle of Hell before you were even conceived in a tortured god's mind.

Pic related, me and my bitch.

Alas, no...
you must fill time with yourself my friend! only then will you understand!

Well, at least I know the answer now.

Oh wise one, how do I break this masturbation addiction?

masturbation is tricky business little one, but like any business. business is good.

>little one
Fuck you wizard

that's petty! that's petty!

The Holocaust failed, what do we do now, Great One?

No one on OKcupid likes me

except there's not a bitch

In times of trouble it is best to try again friend
Cupids arrows are straight and true, neither of which can be said of you. there in lies the problem.

how do i shot fireball?

only with strength of mind can one accomplish such a task

It irks me that dumb fucks cant see that the next president of the US(Mrs Clinton) is selected and not 'elected'. How do i deal with this latent anger, oh wise one?

my boss is a lil bitch and I'm thinking about quiting my job tomorrow, should I do it great one?

anger leads to hate, and hate leads to suffering.. you must make them suffer my friend
Yes! a thousand times yes!

Do I go for the smarter and shorter and busty harder to get one or the easier not as smart one?

The smarter? no.. with great wisdom comes great sorrow. it is best not to understand.