this is the real thread obv

real thread

busted face but at least it's not early

Too early and it's a deleter thread.

>we dodged the retarded minah poster

thank god

praying twice disbands

post here

i want to believe it's just gone sad, lonely, desperate guy but i fear i might be wrong

Momo blesses this thread so it's real.

dawon though

i will post here

was linked first. migrate

cutie qri

this image convinced me

haha uhh yeah that's not how it works little man, how many times do we have to explain this to you

we don't post on early threads

praying twice gets into a bunch of scandals and is immensely popular for a week and then suddenly disappears

I tried looking at other girls but I can't
all I can see is luda

that is how it works if both threads are on time

but his was early so

in case you missed the live stream

clyp.it/etovnaxs

that happens to everyone at somi point

(thanks Cpt. Obvious)

if somi joins twice I'm killing myself

What's the problem with Somi joining Twice?

praying twice just dies
(not in a bad way i dont want any of them hurt)

gookposter BTFO
hahahahahaha!!!

sorry it seemed like you were implying that if two threads are both made after the bump limit that the one made first is the one we migrate to even if it's not linked first

anybody wants to talk about Nana on Discord?

Live stream of what?

not really, your simpleton brain just pieced that together

try

we like mature women here

>Nana
NOT kpop anymore
please GET THE FUCK OUT!!!

only if there are HD images of our goddess present

She's too white for twice.

I have alot

i want you to beg me

people don't want to mess with the members and chemistry they know
has a member addition or lineup change ever really worked in kpop?
i guess kyungri became the most famous nine muses member but they weren't popular already

replying to a post that said "linked first" saying "thats not how it works" does heavily imply that actually

Especially if it's Yuri

She's also the only one who can sing, that's a huge problem.

>this thread
>people talk about kpop
>gook deleter thread
>people just argue about whether the thread was early or not
kek

this is what hapa men want

ESPECIALLY

In 5 years people will be saying "Twice who?" while they enjoy Blackpink's 12 mini album and are all getting ready to attend their new world tour.

top tier mommy :3

just another day here at the kpg

not adding somi in changed the chemistry lol
like did everyone forget about sixteen
did everyone forget that somi has been with twice during all of their promotions this year
like idgi are people just stupid at this point

and people wonder why we have rules for this kind of thing

they'll be listening to snsd desu

That is what all men want.

My gf really loves kpop what should I know

Her fave band is big band and Shen hates girls generation

This as well.

More of Yuri doing yoga please

do you like black hair nana or blonde nana better?

literally nobody that watched sixteen will be mad if somi joins, the only ones that will get mad are the newshits I guess, ignore them

>youtube.com/watch?v=wq7ftOZBy0E
just watched the video for the first time in years.
the cringe is really strong here, wow.... most of them look so try-hard and ugly due to horrendous hair/styling. especially sunny with her super fat face and short hair. who thought this was a good idea?

the only ones who aren't annoying are taeyeon & jessica and while yoona's styling is top notch her acting is embarrassing (this applies to just about all of them though)

f(x) could have pulled off a song like that but SNSD had so much dead weight, it had to be a train wreck.

i wish yuri was my mommy

I don't actually like Somi's voice. She always sounds muffled, too deep/can't pronounce correctly. It's very distracting and annoying.

>somi being with twice at all promotions

proof?

will gfriend ever try a new concept?

Is this a Kpop thread?

your opinion is not worth reading more than once contrary to what you may think

>does heavily imply that actually
m8 you're actually autistic
he was obviously addressing the gook poster directly, who is known for making early threads and then pretending like he adheres to the rules when he clearly doesn't, so that's what he was referring to when he said "that's not how it works" and "how many times do we have to explain this to you"

somi joining twice is just a crackerass virgin fantasy, i don't know why you guys continue to entertain this

I just want to talk. I'm not a pervert

black, because she looks like a mistress

Natty nana > blonde nana

>proof
i would link you all the twice stages (incl backstages) this year where somi was also with them because IOI was also performing but im about to go to sleep
night bb

but twice already has 3 white members

this was the correct response, congrats you passed

bet you like jessica's singing lmao

Name them.

i wonder what dom-nana's hourly rate is

post your one and only true love waifu of your laifu

Me Gustas Tu is clearly different from Glass Beads, which is clearly different from rough which is OBVIOUSLY different from Navillera.
You're just a memer.

gaypoppers wya

Tzuyu

It wont happen. Im just playing along because its funny.

momo asking somi what color her nips are

preach my chigga
koreans are too dumb to understand how shit twice is, but rest of the world probably not, except some faggots here

What did I pass?

I posted this in the last thread btw

I literally don't care as long if she'd put those toes of her into my mouth

youtube.com/watch?v=JEkv7uEQbfU
jessica is literally the best singer fuck you guy

9* (Chinese and Japanese are honorary whites)

momo,sana and mina

All memes and shitposting aside, can we all take a step back and appreciate the girls of Twice?

Barely a week over a year ago, Twice had just debuted. Their song wasn't doing too hot on the charts and they had sold like 4k albums in their first week, but hey they were essentially nugus. They were lucky enough to be nominated for The Show in their very first week, going up against Lovelyz. Twice fans streamed and voted their hearts out, beating Lovelyz but unfortunately losing to some older guy's ballad (I believe it was a Shinhwa member?), ending their chances of a win at debut as Taeyeon, IU and F(x) sweeped the shows.

Not to be discouraged, the girls trudged on with promos and soon Twice was gaining in popularity rapidly.Things were looking good for the girls until Chewy innocently waved a flag on My Little TV. Suddenly JYP was blacklisted in China, TWICE were losing CFs and Tzuyu was bombarded with hundreds of thousands of hate messages every single day. There was very real mounting pressure from Chinese investors in Korea for JYPE to either drop Tzuyu or disband the entire group to save the rest of their artists. Forget sales records, fans were terrified that Twice would break the record for shortest-lived girl group at a mere 3 months. /kpg/ and a lot of other k-pop fans love to bash on Twice now but I still remember back then the overwhelming sympathy and support from all fandoms back then. The xtraordinary circumstances Chewy was through shook even the most fervent antis. Even the scandal died down with the apology video no-one could predict what terrible mental scars had been inflicted on a 16-year old girl.

I don't think anyone back them could have predicted that as Twice goes back to The Show again to pick their first win for TT that they would be the most popular girl group in Korea to surpass that SNSD achieved in their prime. Our girls deserve to walk down that flower path and we will always support them.

youtube.com/watch?v=JEHWxaWQyHE

>All memes and shitposting aside
>proceeds to meme

>yfw you realize Twice is literally the best group of all time.

>we will always support them
this oppa already moved on to literal every other group

twice isn't shit (apart from maybe singing live but even then tons of groups are on that same level and get away with it) but they're just not good
they got the popularity formula figured out perfectly tho for the time being

It's a shame that memes work so well in Korea. Hopefully they go the way of Crayon Pop and no one cares about them in 6 months.

I have no doubt that the current Twice posters are just Crayon Pop posters.

the subpar taste test of course

we share the same priorities user