Really hope this guy gets to know how rape feels every day during his six months sentence

Really hope this guy gets to know how rape feels every day during his six months sentence ...

Other urls found in this thread:

assets.documentcloud.org/documents/1532973/complaint-brock-turner.pdf
simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/County_jail
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incarceration_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>White Knighting the post

Didn't he not even rape the chick? Just fingered her while he was drunk is all?

I think he did nothing wrong. She shudnt have been wearing that outfit

SJWs going crazy

fingered her without consent ---> rape
how dumb are you?

the police narrative is a pretty good read, though
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/1532973/complaint-brock-turner.pdf

thumbs up

He'll be out in three...
Fingering is technically rape... What I read is he was found "thrusting"

Then hopefully he gets raped in the morning and the evening to make up for an early release...

He's in county jail. You don't get raped there, that happens in state or federal prison

I kinda hope the judge gets raped too. 3 months.

Maybe someone knows someone who knows someone who can make things happen... Justice is a dish best served to those for whom it's well deserved ...

>county jail
Whats the difference?

sorry iam just a europoor

aint nobody gonna do shit. he is going on a 3 month vacation to a shitty hotel that serves lame food pretty much.

simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/County_jail
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incarceration_in_the_United_States

smaller safer jails for non dangerous criminals.. Pretty much jails with easy-mode settings turned on.

lol, is that the normal treatmeant for rapists or is this just white privilege?

probably the latter...
no surprise, it's the US after all

shittier food but less cock in the ass

Rape is a totally normal thing for men to do. It is genetically coded into homo sapiens minds in order to reproduce. Not his fault.

if your white and have money yeah thats normal treatment.

Just waiting for someone to show you how they are genetically coded....

trump will do

that should be considered rape she was a dumb whore who got to drunk and deserved it

>girl said she willing got shitfaced drunk and wanted sex
>cries rape because pasted out during while outside
>choices are slut or rape victim

shouldn't*

Doesn't this guy coach the Dallas Cowboys hand egg team?

wait, this cuck looking bitch got six months for rape? WTF! i got two fucking years for selling weed and this dipshit gets six fucking months? fuck the justice system

get cucked

Maybe if she wasn't weak she could have chosen not to get wasted/ stopped him if she really wanted to. She lost.

how much would he get if he was black and poor?

yeah, he should act like a proper father.

like this guy

Probably the same as someone who was white and poor. Unless the white person decided to hire a lawyer instead of getting a public defender. Fuck off nigger.

with same evidence and lawyer most likely same sentence since the girl fucked the case
but if he couldnt afford the same lawyer and got a court appointed would end in plea or at least 5 years

he harmed 1 woman,
you probably hared an entire comminity of people and their families..
you should kill yourself.

Wasn't he raping her? Doesn't he already know then?

seriously, Kara Wegner from sioux falls, you posted this here too? after putting it all over facebook....

6 years probaly

you know whats the right way

guy deserves no time, girl crying rape when its just drunk sex

he was caught insider her while she was unconscious

Not enough

her own testimony states she got drunk of her own choice and even wanted to have sex with him but got so drunk she couldnt remember even leaving the place. she got shitfaced and gave him consent then they fucked outside got found and had the choice of be a slut or a victim

I hope you get raped for six months Tumblrina SJW land-whale homo cuck lord. Die cancer, die.

evidence please
(not calling you a bullshitter id just like a link or something)

woah

there technically isnt a link to it yet because the documents havent been released to public yet. i work for the courts in dc and got copies of the transcripts for work related shit (possible investigation of judge shh) and have read over some of it.
once released people will see this as another girl cried rape because she was drunk scenario

damn, guess ill just hold my judgment till then.

legally kid got fucked because of how rape works and situation was almost impossible to disprove but on a moral/personal ground kid is an idiot and needs some punishment. fucking an unconscious girl is fine if you had been dating for a while, engaged, or married but on a hook up that night is retarded. if the girl cant even stay awake then just fucking wait

Fuck of sperg lord. You don't know shit.

bruh

quiet thomas

This guy made a fucking mistake, much the same as the other scumbag dad... Two extremes here... In all fairness OP's moron was reported by witnesses, this wasn't the girl crying wolf from what I can tell... The fucked up thing about the 3 months (which the prosecutor is apealing I imagine) is that the judge was probably right in thinking incarceration would fuck up the boy for life. Does he deserve it? From the looks of it yes... Justice is not served either way but 3 months for a fucking guilty veredict is fucking insane...