I'm at work so I'm just gonna cut straight to it

I'm at work so I'm just gonna cut straight to it

Would this car be "to much" for a first car? I'm 17 and a junior in high school

Yes. You don't need an RX-8 for your first car, Vin Diesel.

Yeah man. Absolutely fuck rotary engines. Apex seals give me anxiety

Yes out of all the rx's that version by far was the worst. That wankel is under powered.

As a word of advise, don't go for a sporty car for your first car. Your gonna make a lot of driving mistakes your first few years of driving. The last thing you want are speeding tickets because you wanna show off.
Also, only plan on keeping the car for two years. Because what you want now isn't gonna be what you want once in college.

They drink fuel and are shit. I'm not an Amerifag so can't comment on insurance but over here in the UK you wouldn't get insured on one at that age for less than 6k a year if at all. I know the feels because I didn't wanna get something shit for my first car but you have to bite the bullet. Before you know it you'll be able to get whatever you want. I'm currently running a MK2 Toyota MR2. Well worth the wait. Good luck user.

What everyone else said. Hell, I'm past college and still didn't buy one of these because of the problems they have. Figure it'll need a complete rebuild at 90k if not sooner

Owned an RX-8 for 2+ years. Only had 47k miles on it when I bought it. They seem like cool sporty cars, and they are, but the laundry list of problems that come along with them are horrid. Expect to dish out lots of money for repairs, defects, over all flaws of the vehicle, more so than the average sports car. Fun to drive, but the worst to maintain.

Also, there is a reason they are super cheap. No one wants them due to said problems^^^

At that price have fun with the apex seals faggot

>"thanks for the car daddy"

fuck you. hated kids like you in high school.

Underage b&

MODS

Britfag here from earlier. If you want a sporty car at least get a Jap car. They're far more reliable and actually perform well. Mazdas and other heaps like that may look the part but they drive like shit and break all the time.

never own an rx-8, rotary engines suck and if that cheap ass Apex seal breaks your car is done for, need a whole new engine

Very much this.
This is the kind of car you lease and get rid of after 50k

Power? Only if you're an idiot
Insurance payments? Absolutely

get something that won't break down on you faggot

They need a new engine every 80k miles, if u can afford the car and spare engine plus install price go for it. But really rx8 is shitty car

he'll wrap his head around a steel post before he burns up that engine anyway.

so congrats op, go get it.

mazda is japanese you moron

underage b& for this carfag

Am i the only one who owns an RX-8 and loves it? Absolutely no issues because I take of the engine unlike the average idiots.

what the fuck are Spotles?

also, rx8 is the "I suck dick in the locker room to console my teammates after a crushing defeat" sports car.

Rotary engine. 80,000 miles.

If you buy this, you're a fucking moron.

>17
>underage so gtfo

But for real, dont try to pose with what car you want to buy on Sup Forums.
Clearly you are using this website, because you think only lowlife losers come here, but the shit that they do is pretty funny. So you decide to make your first thread, but no in a loser type of way, but just to ask for a car.
You are waiting for someone to reply, but nobody has, because most people dont give a fuck.
You are here for validation, grow up kid and gtfo while you can.

For your first car you should get something that you can sell back easily like a toyota corolla or some shit. Learn to drive and be safe with your first car you need to be a good driver before you go out and get the car you really want.

if you want something that looks sporty, get a v6 mustang, girls fucking love mustangs, and they dont cant tell the difference in a v6 or a mustang boss.

rx8 is a unreliable shit.