How is smoking so addicting?

how is smoking so addicting?

2 edgy 4 me

Nicotine is an addictive substance.

the shit they spray on the tobacco before rolling it is more addictive than nicotine
that's about it
idk what answer you were looking for

Fucking faggots can't control themselves.
I've been smoking no more than 10 cigs a week for 2 years now.

I think it's a mixture of the chemicals and the lack of immediate negative consequences. Eg heroin is addictive too, but it fucks your life up in a way nicotine won't (at least not in the short term).

Nicotine is the most addictive substance know to mankind, caffeine is close but nicotine trumps it

>The most addictive substance known to mankind

Oh my god i know right. I can't stop. I'm not even sure how one who actually enjoys it ever quits.

now how addicting is smoking a joint on a fine day? :D

Girls that smoke are fucking hot

Because it's fucking amazing

I quit yesterday so far about 24 hours without a cig.

once your completely addicted, its too much of a bitch too quit.

You can do it mang

They've shown that, for most people, the addictive part is actually the somatic part followed closely by the psychological part. I think it was something like 88% is smokers could quit easily when they straight up switch to sucking dicks. The leading theory is repressed homosexuality.

>"find what you love and let it kill you."
oh dayum, powerful but nice quote

more addicting, a joint means tobacco + weed. so you add in another substance that is not physically addictive yet mentally, just like every pleasurable thing in life.

oh shit, I need to smoke a bong now huehue

>smokerfag here
Its just pleasing at this point, i know i addicted but without it I feel like I'm gonna eat somebodies face in real life without it so.. win=lose kinda
[spoiler]FML[/spoiler]

If she's a smoker, she'll let you poke her.

right?!

High quality bait, but bait none the less.

edgy but true

live you god damn thread, LIVE

check these fucking dubs

A joint is bud rolled in paper, dumbass. A spliff is bud rolled in paper or leaf with tobacco added. FFS at least try to seem like you know wtf you're talking about.

The nicotine and other addictive substances create receptors in your brain that need stimulation, in order to not piss you the fuck off.

How many tin foil hats you have?

So your addicted?

Google nicotine addiction and genes.

People who smoke 2 packs a day would be like OP, sucking 40 cocks a day.

Not really, i don't quit because i like it. I limit how much i smoke so i don't get addicted.
I usually just smoke on weekends and i don't smoke the next day after that.

real shit

because it makes you feel better than people do.

I've been around smokers since I was born and not shortly after, learning that sucking cancer-kuns dick was the greatest revaluation in my life.

>physical description if karma
>forces you to breathe
>pay for breath in advance to have less breath in the future

Same thing here. I smoke a pack or two a week. Can go forever without smoking and not miss it, but damn do I enjoy the act of smoking.
>feelsgoodman

This is true though.

It's not addicting. Trust me I do it everyday.

Quit for 2 weeks to see if you are and if you can't do it yur in denial

Dude, it's been 2 weeks since i smoked a cig.

Not him, but I know for a fact that I smoke more than 10 a week and I went a year without because I was poor with no problems. In your defense though, everybody is different and some people have a more addictive personality. Really it's like everything else. If you know yourself well enough and you don't over-do it you won't get addicted.

Yea I guess so

I would do anything to be able to quit. I've kicked a 4 year opiate addiction, 2 year amphetamine addiction, but I am going on 15 years strong with cigs with no end in sight.

Well think about it. Some people get addicted to weird shit. They made a TV show about it. Some people get addicted to weed, or sex, or more strangely, drinking pee and eating hair. It's why people can drink without being alcoholics. Or play video games without turning weird and gross.

Bro you got off opiates and ampetamines cigs should be nothing for you

Try to quit slowly instead of quitting cold turkey.
Or you could try vaping.

Yea

Sounds gay but try vaping. Don't think about the hipsters who do it. It's saved a lot of lives and helped a lot of people overcome an addiction. Start with normal nicotine levels and slowly decrease them over time.

It must be harder for him to quit cigs because cigarettes are more easily available

You sound like an edgy 15 year old.

But there is a difference between psychological addiction and physical dependence

It's addicting to weak-ass faggots who have the autism to start in the first place.

For me it was a couple things.

> 1. It's VERY easy to say "just one more" because one cig alone isn't very harmful.

> 2. Every time I went outside, and it was a nice day I wanted to smoke. It felt like I could enjoy it more with a cig.

> 3. After food or sex I really wanted to smoke. Not doing it is like eating at a nice restaurant, ordering a tasty desert and not eating it.

Tried it. Lasted 6 months got down to 3mg then stupidly smoked a pack and woke up feeling just as addicted to them as I was 6 months prior. I've tried to get started again but can't seem to get past the first miserable week or two.

Nicotine you dingus

That first one. You know it's bad for you, but it's just so damn easy to minimize the affect one more cig or pack will have.

Just keep trying man, you can do it.
My grandpa used to smoke 3 packs a day for YEARS. He quit smoking 5 years ago, he is 72 years old and he is the toughest motherfucker i know.

Should I at least try a cig? It's not like I'm gonna go full addict if I try

Meh. I wouldn't say that. If you do, you do. But you won't like it at first, so you'll want another, and once you do you'll justify the "one more....one more" until you ARE addicted. Besides you'll try different cigs to find your "brand". It happens. But do it if you want man, it's your life.