>Enter a stall
>See hole in the wall
>This pops through
Wat do, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3e-57jmOjjg?t=93
twitter.com/AnonBabble

instead of shitting in the toilet, shit on the cock

clearly state your price and ask for half upfront.

Clean that dirty wall.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums

Well, suck it.

Kick it

somebody remember that episode of the Shield in which a closeted faggot set mouse traps on gloryholes?

>want to get cock sucked
>don't want STDs
Oh life is suffering. I wish I could find an easy safe way to get my cock sucked everyday.

Ask for $20 and do what i do best

Saliva can't carry HIV

kek

If he has she (lol) has oral herpes and has an out break at the time of sucking, those sores can spread it.

if the guy is bleeding from the mouth it can

Allahu Akbar!
*chop*

Im not gay, but something about that image makes me want to just slam my ass down on that cock and fuck myself silly until he fills me with cum.

FUCKING KEK!
I howled with laughter good sir

>Im not gay

Got to admit it would be hard to fight temptation. Must feel nice feeling that big, swollen cockhead filling your mouth. Feeling every throb and pulsation. Yum!
>inb4 gay
>I'm 100% straight wive a wife and a kid.

>not gay

>i'm not a catholic, i'm just the pope
>i don't crap in the woods, i'm just a grizzly bear.

CAN'T WAKE UP

With temptations like those, are you sure you're 100% straight?
You're probably 98% with wanting that cock in you.

where would be a good place to get my cock sucked?

Kek

Stroke it till he cums, then sneak out.

>MFW This is going to happen all the time in America now that they allow the mentally ill (Trans 'people') to use toilets with your women and children.

Man, American's are such a cuck race.

I ain't gay but 50 bucks is 50 bucks

get fucked in the ass

Punch it cause that's erotic

pen knife

The Vatican

GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums

Guys, I think he wants OP to get out of Sup Forums...

"Hey little girl, want some yogurt?"

yell "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING FAGGOT"

tru

Carefully examine it, and massage it while fondling the balls.

Swordfight

Cut off with my utility knife
Leave with haste

As a cop, it depends if I was on or off duty and what kind of day I've had.

On duty: Arrest him for public indecency and soliciting sex.
Off-duty: Maybe draw out my pen-knife and knick him bad enough for him to retreat in shock. I'd then pop into his stall and beat him senseless. He won't make the same mistake again.

>if it's smaller than mine
give him a quick handjob and lick the tip no homo
>if it's bigger than mine
immediately slice it off, before running out of the stall and bashing the fucking faggot over the head with it repeatedly

Start by lapping at the balls. Progress higher until I lick the head. Start sucking the cock. At the end say "Thank you Sir!"

As a gay guy that's currently banging two married men, it's probably not bait. Every "straight" guy i've made moves on always folds. I'm almost convinced at this point that there is no such thing as being straight for a man.

hit a nail in it if he tries to pull back it will split his dick in half ayy lmao

just hope i have a lighter in my pocket

gay serial rapist confirmed.
i find that comment to be invalidating to my sexual orientation.

grab the balls, squeeze, pop

Swordfight match up. Each girl controls their man's hard cock and they have a swordfight.

Guy who cums first loses. Girls can only use their man's cock to make the other man cum.

This will be a big tournament in the future.

"hey garl, sucky my coka"

>take fleshlight out of backpack
>take lube out of backpack
>apply lube on cock
>apply lube on fleshlight
>use my fleshlight on him till he cums
>screw top back on fleshlight
>put all back in backpack
>go home
>put fleshlight on a stand upside down
>jerk off to the sight of it dripping out of the pussy

that sounds fun. Would do that. So any anons up for that?

save this so the world knows

Take out my pocket knife and cut a ball off.
Or simply grab the dick and slowly insert the blade into the tip till it gets cut in two

what if the dick likes it

WHAT

Suck.

Nice get faggot

I'd just wonder how that faggot is going to get his balls out.
I also always carry a large knife on me, so I'd probably give him something to remember.

You're delusional. Although, I would probably fold too. Fold your faggot ass in half and stuff your body in a dumpster.

cut it off and throw it over the stall

>Tfw some guy confesses he has his fleshlight and lube on him 24/7

>I also always carry a large knife on me

hell yea I love frottage when a girl is just rubbing 2 hard cocks together and they love it too. Girls love rubbing cocks together.

So how much rancid cum is resting in your ass at the moment?

Some of us are actual men.

Leave the Apple store

>The nigga who posts just his brony watch in EDC threads

ever done it before? The only MMF thressome I had before the other guy and a small, hairy dick so I wasn't interested.

Suck it until he cums in my mouth then swallow it all

360 and walk away

So has this ever actually happened to anyone? always see these threads, never heard any stories from giver or receiver...

You really fucked up. You forgot to say "no homo". Enjoy dying an agonizing, wasting death from AIDS. You fucking homo.

Really?

What are you going to do when you are about to get mugged and have no last resort?
Nice knowin ya, faggot. Kek

>"Some of us are actual men."
>Cowers behind a weapon cause he can't use his fists like a real man.

Drop my trousers, stick fingers in my mouth and get them nice and slimy, reach behind me and slide two fingers into my ass and lower myself onto that beautiful cock, ass first. Ride him while jacking off, probably cum as soon as I feel his hot cock pulse and fill my ass with his seed.

Lick his cock clean then spend the rest of the day/night feeling his cum dribble out of me while I go about my business.

but then you'd be walking right into it

Die because most muggers have a gun and you "always carry a large knife" on you.

>I'm such a little bitch I need to carry a weapon on me
>I-I'm a real man though!11!one

I would worship it while my girl is waiting outside

Sounds like it actually would happen in the future

WRONG.
YOU NEED 3 SQAURES N HE'S GOT 2 only

Ask it what it wants

All the gf's I've had been interested in MMF of course. Really only 2 experiences and one was my first sexual experience at 14, I was friends with this girl and she was really just into watching guys jerk off.

Anyway...not to make a long story here but me and this other kid who she was friends with would all hang out in the woods mostly by my house and climb trees, explore and what not.

Anyway our friendship over the summer turned into me and this other kid jerking off in front of this girl. She would just watch us, never get naked or touch us, she just liked watching.

So I guess that's how it developed for me as a fantasy and I still like the idea of a fully clothed female watching me jerk off.

We did that a few times over the summer. Other than that I had a gf who wanted to try MMF, we only did it a few times but it was pretty hot.

oh hell yeah. down down down

Let the samefagging is real.

Leave your basement sometime and maybe the world will hand you a few free lessons.

youtu.be/3e-57jmOjjg?t=93

Different user, but I'm always drunk even if you caught me on the street drunk as piss in a dark alleyway and try to have you way with me, I would prolly end up doing something kinky because drunk but it would still end in you getting gorded by bottles
>nothing personal I'm just not right in the head when I'm blackout

This is my line: Yo fam im new!!!!!!! holds up mixtape my name is Daquan but u can call me t3h N1GgA oF d00m!!!!!!!! bruh…as u can see im a real savage. thats why i came here, 2 meet % no chill ppl like me… im 16 years old (i got first hand street experience tho!!) i like 2 Netflix n chill w/ my sidepiece (cuz you know this ain't my main one, smdh) bcuz da pussy is straight fire!!!! shes savage 2 of course but i want 2 meet more savage ppl =) like they say the more lit the squad the more lit the pussy!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make a big squad here so give me lots of retweets!!!! WHYTHISNIGGADRAKELOOKLIKEASAUDIWARLORD?????!!!!!!!!!!

This is how all civil disputes will be solved in the future.

stab it

He said last resort you fucking retard

+1

Suck the dick. Don't be a bitch.

kek

This doesn't even make sense.
Be a real man and stop being a drunk bum