Hey Sup Forums I need your advice

Hey Sup Forums I need your advice.

I've got been saving up my weed thats been vaped through my volcano vaporizer three/four times.

My roommate wants some vaped weed to smoke. He wants 0.5g of vaped weed so should I charge him £5 because 1g is £10 around where I live?

His argument is that it should be less than £5 and should be something cheaper like £2

So how much would you sell 0.5g abv weed for?

Cheers

give it to him for free u fucking jew

I just want someones perspective on the matter

No because I'm not fucking willy wonka giving out free treats like no ones business.

1 dollar you fucking faggot

#1 you can vape that longer
#2 you're a cunt for making your roomy pay for ABV

>free treats
>vaped weed
Nigga that's a step up from resin just give it to him you fucking jew or make him buy you lunch later

I'm assuming you know about vaping and the process since you own a volcano
vaping remove a majority of the THC molecules from the leaf
it's pretty green from your picture so it still looks like it will get someone high
.5g for $1-5 is fair, depends how much of a deal you want to hook up this "room mate" with

I sell it for o.8 for 5£

i just throw mine away after i vape it...

This

What kind of poor cuck faggot keeps his refried to SELL? Nigger die

But 0.5g can make a batch of 6 space cupcakes that can last around 8 hours being stoned??

If he's a friend that shit should be free... or just throw it away
>mfw people actually smoke that shit

I'd make you a fucking brew for that but I aint payin jack shit

Fucking idiot

Are you retarded

You can cook with it and get high

>6 space cupcakes
god you're such a faggot

charge him a beer or some dumb shit like this

holy fuck who sells already used weed? wtf kind of jew are you m8?

Just let him have it you fucking kike.

I'd give it to him because I'm not a money grubbing peasant.

You must be a real jew, give it to him for free. It's basically worthless, normal people throw that shit out.

i dont get it...ho-how can you vape weed and then use it again? wtf is going off here? someone elaborate so my tiny brain can understand

I think these poorfags use it for cooking

no. not even 0.5g of fresh highly potent weed can do that. edibles are generally pretty wasteful on weed

0.5g of fresh weed would yield like a teaspoon of thc rich butter.. what kind of cupcakes have less than a teaspoon of butter in them..

unless your vaporizer is broken, what's left after vaping is just plant material, might as well smoke leaf from a random tree.

Yeah but he could get unused weed for the price OP is quoting.

I could cook with dogshit but I'm not going to.

worthless

you are both stupid faggots.

Vaped weed contains no active THC, unless your vape device is a fucking heap of shit.

You selling the weed that you will normally throw away is as sheisty as sheckels you kike.

I fucking hate everything about you, I will climb inside your fucking ear tonight and cum on your pre-frontal cortex.

the rape train has now left the station.

this
it's not a treat giving him that

I wouldn't smoke weed that has been put through a vaporizer unless I was really desperate, even then I would never pay for it. Let alone expect someone I live with, possible a friend, to charge me for it.

You're a extreme Jew.

you literally make the weakest edibles I have ever heard of.

I put 1 oz of sweet leaf into 4 sticks of butter.

You gotta put niggas down and make em trip balls.

>seriously though, every time I dose my wife's family out, they hallucinate like crazy.

you are the idiot, what do you think is in there afte ryou vape it?

what do you do with your vaped weed you fucking moron?

Daaaamn son.... you wrong man
you wrong

you can use it for anything purposeful.

you dont have a tiny brain, your brain works fine, they are fucking retarded.

You could be a bro and just give it to him since you smoke alone like a faggot.
>social drugs for lonely use

This holy fuck

Fucking Kek

.... It's a half a gram. Are you so broke that you need to charge anything to your obviously broke as fuck friend?

What a stupid human you must be.

This nigger thinking he can make any edible with .5 grams of abv.

So in the end I sold 1g for £5

Plus as much kief he wants to use.

Just give him some dick. It won't get him high anyways.

shame on you OP

Well at least you gave him some kief...you're still a jew fuck though

Dude I've just thrown anyway 3 times that amount. Don't cook with that shit, it's nasty. It may save money but it's not how it's suppose to be and you get an inferior high.

Let your mate have that shit for free ffs. Tight bastard.
Eating vaped weed ain't cool.

Why the fuck would you save vaped weed? Throw that worthless, stinking shit out you disgusting black. And you're fucking trying to sell it.... Good god

incidentally i'm holding scales 99% similar to yours.

above the buttons i have the word CAL inside an ellipse.

i never took the time to learn using that tare button (iirc it is used to get net weight by excluding the weight of a bag etc.)

You're a top tier Faggot OP

Whatever mate

I get it , I fucked up but I need cash to buy food and most Sup Forumstards here would do the same in my position.

£5 for 1g is more fair considering that smoking abv weed has very similar effects to a lot of legal high brands out where we live that go for the same price.

I'm not trying to start a fight, I just want people to know where I stand.