Are Coldplay good?

are Coldplay good?

nah

N'yeh

Yea

Yes

Ya

They're a corporate tool. They exist just for the purpose of marketing.

YES

they have a few good songs

strawberry swing is 10/10

Maybe

Anthemic Stadium Rock is a lot like Cheetos. They melt in your mouth and taste so good you'll eat the whole bag but in the end you just end up fat with cancer.

The quads of truth

A Rush of Blood to the Head is fantastic. Other than that they're pretty hit or miss.

>tfw to intelligent to enjoy coldplay

All of their new stuff is shit. All of their old stuff sounds the same. However, as much as I dislike them, i can't deny that they have a few 10/10 tracks.

They are way better than people give them credit for.

creep is a good song

It's Radiohead for normies and teenage girls.

nah. it's radiohead done right

so it's exactly the same as Radiohead?

Radiohead is already for normies and teenage girls.

i wonder if you guys make such obvious, boring jokes when you're around people

i'll bet you never get any laughs

Coldplay is the prime example of a band that gets worse over time.

Parachutes and a rush of blood to the head are fantastic albums. X&Y has some good tracks but its not as good as a whole as the other two. Viva la vida is straight garbage, mylo xyloto is even worse, ghost stories is even worse than that, and i dont even want to listen to their newest one

>when you're around people

This, though I'd say Mylo Xyloto was when they truly started to suck and not Viva la Vida. Coldplay over the years just started pandering more and more to the modern day industry.

Nah, Radiohead is for normies trying to sound interesting, losers trying to sound like normies and 20something males. Completely different audience m8

PARA PARA PARADISE

Not any of those anons, but I make these types of jokes at times and get some laughs

EVERY TIME SHE CLOSED HER EYES

>quads confirm all truths
>coldplay=marketing tool

>radiohead done right

get your head out of your ass son

They got a lot better imo when they stopped trying to make corporate indie and became an outandout pop group. Viva La Vida is their best albums, with a lot of really great stuff on it. For example, that Jon Hopkins opening and the Viva La Vida/Violet Hill transition.

They are very talented pop musicians. People hate them because they appropriated a lot of "alternative" ideas into their music but really all pop music of the 00's did so. It's just the whole Max Martin model (See how Since U Been Gone shamelessly lifts its bridge from the Yeah Yeah Yeahs). We could have a long discussion about why this change occurred, but I honestly think Coldplay are pretty good.

Behead those who say early Coldplay is best Coldplay (Mylo Xyloto is trash tho)

radiohead for normies 101

muse and coldplay
>facts