>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw this fucking thread again
i cant wait til you die from lung cancer

what u smokin

John player standard king size

Marlboro reds

How do you smoke that many?

A gun would be faster user.

Newport 100 and no i am not a nigger or a wigger. white boy with a twist of spic

by being a man

We had this same thread 9x today

spic part explains it

>tfw i smoke 10 cigs a day

Seriously, that's 10 times what I smoke. Even if you finish in three minutes each, that's like a quarter of your waking day spent smoking.

>thinks smoking is edgy
And... You're dead.

filthy casual here only smoke when ont piss on weekends

That's what actual smokers do......... real smokers smoke constantly

Gay, blacks are better

well i know a pure white guy who even has aryan blood who smokes newports too

you finish a cigarette and five or ten minutes later you find yourself bored and sparking up another smoke. that's just how she goes..

The face when OP posts this every time it 404's

I'm gonna tell my doctor that at my next visit. I'm sure they'll be relieved that I'm not a real smoker. Can I still get cancer?

Probably not. If you smoke less than 25 a day you're hardly smoking and just do it to look cool

OP spends at least 50% of his day smoking and posting on Sup Forums how sad

stay mad cuck

>white boy with a twist of spic

what does that mean? white boy and spic spitroasted yo mama?

What ever you do. Never ever mix nicorette and continue smoking. That shit increases your addiction and fucks you up

Butt hurt cuck detected

it still feels good knowing im going to live way longer than u.

Stay mad cuckold

but your mom wont

As much as I hated myself when I bought it, I quit with a vape stick. It had a pretty good drag to it, and I definitely got my lungs back after a few weeks. After that I was able to pull back a little more and more and just got over it after a while. It is hard to ignore the urge to just start over after a while

Lol high five brah

bullshit.
that would be an average of 1 every 19 minutes for a full day.
without sleeping.

Are you fucked?

>not smoke when I'm at home and smoke pack a day while being at university

Didn't smoke single cig for more than a month since I'm home studying for finals and don't even have any crave for it, when I go take finals will do same pack a day routine.

>hurr durr everyone who smokes is weak minded addict
AYY
Y
Y

gayer. 27s all the wayyyyy

why the fuck do u post every day

please show your workings

these two sucking each other off but when they go to bed at night they know they wont be able to breathe in a matter of short time.

Was smoking 10-40 cigarettes a day (Marlboro Red). I tried to quit many times but I'm really nervous and as they say old habit die hard.

I haven't smoked in 2 weeks.
"How did you so that?" You may ask. I will tell you. Go to the pharmacy and ask for pills called Tabex.
Fucking magic.

stay mad cuck

you

Cuck confirmed

haha top cuck

the op didn't say anything about only smoking one cigarette at once.

>46 replies
>23 posters
samefags galore lmao

this. OP gets exposed and notice how he shuts up. nows hes going to reply obligatorily and then die from smoking more rat poison that actual air lmaooo

Butthurt cuck faggot ass bitch confirmed

Lold

awww OP. are you mad because u got exposed ITT or because you know you are going to die painfully and its all your own fault? perhaps both

im sorry i shouldnt be so mean. i actually do feel sorry for you.

samefag

being THIS mad

haha stay salty cuck

exposed again retard

this is still op. 24 posters only

Beta cuckold nigger detected

Wealthy enough to be cured of cancer whenever it becomes regular in about twenty years.
Boohoo.

LOL is this really your defense of smoking 75 cigs per day? u cant be this dumb

this
/thread

>How do you smoke that many?
he doesn't, this is a meme. not even kidding.

This is the better way

Is it really 75 everyday or do you sometimes only get to 74? I want an exact count godamnit if you're going to start this thread daily

I smoke a pack. I do not give a fuck about this person.
I just came in here to laugh at him and people like you who shovel tubs of butter into their mouth but still criticize smokers.

seriously? at most I was smoking 10 a day and I started to feel like crap. My body just preferred pot.

OP lays out 75 cigs every night for the next day. his phone alarms him every 16 minutes that its time to smoke. as soon as he is on his 74th cig he starts laying out the next day's rations. he smokes the 75th in bed and falls asleep with the ashtray on the pillow.

>smokes a pack a day
>im healthier than OP!
6'1" 215 lean bro. ready to live til im at least 90 how about you?

Don't have to work a day in my life due to inheritance and get to blow all of my money on unhealthy drugs while making the most of my increasingly short life and luckily giving absolutely no shit about the amount of effort you put into yours.

>90 years of being a virgin

enjoy bro

Watch it bud I'll kick the fuck outta you kid

hey on the bright side you'll be dead 10 years before us.

Do you take normal breaths?

LOL

Is this Al?

no i take abnormal breaths .. fucking tard

Badass confirmed