Post people you know and ask anons how would they fuck them part 2

Post people you know and ask anons how would they fuck them part 2

Is that a woman or what ?

that is a giraffe

Not sure but it sure is butt ugly

Skull fuck her till she stops fucking smiling then cum down her throat till she passes out.

i'd make her spreaad her legs but not to fuck her just so she can bend over to drink some water

Op you cancerous fuck do mine

i would take tell her to get ready for a nice date in that outfit. before we go out though i'd hand her a few marbles to go inside her asshole, then a vibrator to plug it up.
throughout the date on the fancy restaurant every time she said something i would turn up the settings, just a bit. let's see how much she can hold it in.
as we're walking home we'd make a detour through a dark alleyway.
there, i'd slide off the straps of her dress, exposing her huge tits and i'd fuck her, right up against the wall, grabbing her tits and playing with them, as she shits out marbles one by one, unable to hold them in her asshole anymore
at the end of it, a group of homeless people are surrounding us, and i tell them to have their way with her, i'll pick her up in the morning
i find her in the morning, covered in semen in the same alleyway, every orface filled with semen.

tell me a story of this one

Facefuck- hard.
Eat from behind, ass and all

How about my goddess, Christine?

More for consideration...

how would you fuck this big tittied whore on her wedding day?

in front of the groom

Fuck her tight pussy until she was screaming and then fill her with my hot seed.
Titfuck those lovely nigger tatties and cream all over them. Make her lick it up off herself and what she can't get off her fingers like a slut.
Slam her slutty little face against my stomach and my cock down her throat until she is gagging and can hardly breath. After that I'd lace her throat with ropes of my cum.

this is OP by the way
wanna see some of this girl

Ok, wtf, are there two people in that dress? Not fooling me.

Kik me, lolwhyusorice

Long cat?

dont have kik, reddit message me throw4azn2

i would take a glove and shove it in her mough
then i would take the other and shove it in her asshole

i would let her squirm as i take her in the pussy using her giant melons as handles. i would come deep inside her and let her fish out my come because she's not onthe pill

Rape her.

Gladly. Having ripped apart her clothes I'd let her enjoy how having a hard cock forced in your thight cunt feels like on a bathroom sink.

What would you do to Lilly?

cheater, punish as you like