ITT: Overrated Shit

He can't have many years left in him can he?

>subs out cuadrado for bacca
literal shitter

in his deffence: Stoping the match for that long killed any impetus his players still had.

Or...he just didn't wanted to face Argentina in the final

He fucked up from the start of the tournament by bringing a bunch of literally who's and at the start of this match by not knowing how to defend.

The old piece of crap has finally gone senile.

>argentino
>y judio
>confiaron en un judio argentino
oh la inocencia

To be honest I'd take an Argie jew before any meme Colombian coach in a heart beat.

give him the boot so he can be our U-NT coach again

Bring Maturana back

I still don't get why the fuck did he put >Fabra of all players.

This, just look at Mex7c0

Cuadrado has been shit this whole tournament

God forbid it. I hope we get and European coach.

But I reckon we couldn't afford it.

Take osorio pls

If we kick him we'll get Osorio. It's better to keep him.

Mejor Pekerman que el Bolillo.

Your NT bought the meme, thinking that being ranked as the third best world NT would protect you.

Honestly, there's too much ego within your players. Cuadrado/Zapata/James don't care about passing the ball, they want to score. So they become predictable.

Ospina is top tier quality goal keeper. If we didn't have Bravo, I'd be praying to have someone as good as him.

The ref an the weather fucked up the whole match. But it was a good game non the least. The best to you bros.

katie

pretty much this
I mean, you played with a lot more huevos than Mexico considering the horrible start, but your team lacks a 9 really bad.

Still, your NT pressures really well, but unlike Chile you don't have too much collective plays, it's mostly passing it to James and hoping he creates a chance.

You are still the 3rd best team in COMBEBOL at the moment and surely you will win against the US

this

Who the fuck else do you want to coach the NT? He's the reason Colombia made it to 2014. Bolillo would've fucked up a great generation. Let's see how the WCQ standings look after November, then you can bitch.

Implying he's the one to blame for that defending
Cuardado in charge of not heading the ball across his own box

That's the problem: there isn't a single worthy Colombian coach for the position, and only so many Argie's willing to take the job for the price.

>You are still the 3rd best team in COMBEBOL
and that's all that matters: getting to Russia.

Colombia will beat USA and the rankings that everyone thought were true will fall into place:

Colombia is the 3rd best team in South America, Argentina and Chile are neck-and-neck, and USA can beat any team that isn't those three from either of the Americas.

but being the 3rd-4th best COMNEBOL team means there are like 10-15 UEFA teams that are better than you

>won 3 sub 21 world championship
>literally responsible for all the last great Argentinian football generation
>overrated
send him back

After he left we had noting but memecoaches

his greatest mistake was subbing riquelme against germany

>this flag
>this topic

We not discussing cricket here la

Wanna trade, bro?