Wtf i hate music for 18 musicians now

wtf i hate music for 18 musicians now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A6DJUzB7DBE
youtube.com/watch?v=iU8JAR7yYv4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

:/

why i love donald trump now

Trump is a great innovation in politics.
Innovations aren't always good. Take theremins for instance: total garbage.

donnie j confirmed for true patrician

are you all ready for the patrician states of america?

this website won't be usable this month, will it

wtf i love jew music now

I'm probably taking a day off work just to watch the election and shitpost on Sup Forums. No matter who wins, it will be a historic day.

>Steve Reich
>Reich
>Third Reich
>Hitler
>Trump = Hitler
prove me wrong

I knew Trump loved Reich, I just always thought he was more of a fan of the 3rd one

holy fucking taste

The mental image of Trump responding to It's Gonna Rain with his usual exaggerated mannerisms is highly amusing to me

wtf i love noodly art fag noise now

Drumpf confirmed for literally Hitler

trump is a big fan of the shifting technique

inb4 Steve Reich composes a piece for that 30 songs against Trump nonsense

>

Reich is the Yanni of Modern Classical. Starbucks tier pleb bullshit.

pretty based, actually

youtube.com/watch?v=A6DJUzB7DBE

Fuck, was about to post that.

Am I the only one not upset by this election?

As someone who supported Bernie up until he dropped out (go ahead and get your >cucks out now, folks), I don't care who wins. I only care that whoever loses will have legions of disappointed voters, and that this will be hilarious.

On one hand, I would love if Trump lost. Seeing Sup Forums self-implode would be glorious. Seeing the Republican party lose ANOTHER national election, as well as lose the Supreme Court forever will be delicious. And on a purely personal level, seeing the nation uniformly disavow racism and sexism by rejecting Trump will be incredibly satisfying.

On the other hand, nothing annoys me more than smug Clinton voters. The sore winners of the Democratic primary, who are willing to call you an evil sexist for disliking one of the most corrupt politicians in the country. The same people who derisively called you a Bernie Bro and a fake Democrat and all sorts of other bullshit, when you showed them nothing but class and respect in return. They are so fucking assured they will win, and they sweared back during the DNC that they didn't need us in order to win. They didn't need the young or the progressive. They were assured that corporatist-loving, bootlicking blue dogs would be enough to win. Seeing them fail would be even better than seeing Trump-supporters lose. But I would rather see her and President than Trump.

So that's the impasse. I hate the Republican candidate as equally as I hate the Democratic voters. Whoever wins, it means someone I hate loses. I'm fine with this election.

It won't be up for more than a few minutes after final results

No one cares
MAGA

B A S E D

Clinton has to come out and say she's a fan of John Cage now

milhouse is not a meme

She'd better be a fan of Cage. She'll be in one soon

>trump knows who steve reich is

what the actual fuck

Oh man you're so cool and above it all by hating both candidates equally! Never heard that hot opinion before

He just won my vote.

>disavow racism and sexism
hey reddit get out
go suck some more pozzed bbc faggot

Is this real what the hekk

Man if Hillary says she prefers Phillip Glass I might vote Trump instead

And he doesn't just think he's Jewish hack minimalist shit either

Man, I sure am glad of not being american right now.

yeah I got one back in 2005 but I'm thinking of selling it. Haven't touched it in years.

wtf i hate mozza now

classic

his last name is literally reich, what did you expect?

Not him, but almost everyone I know despises both candidates. It's not an "edgy" opinion, it's normal. Both are truly sickening people.

wtf I'm voting Trump now???

>Both are truly sickening people
explain
hard mode: no ad hominems

>If you don't think black people are subhuman and women belong in the kitchen GO BACK TO [board I don't like]

who is a bigger asshole

trump or moz?

the kpop thread is still pure of American politics m8

>cuck

it's okay pham i'm not american either i hope hillary wins cause i wanna emmigrate to the US someday and have wimmin shit out spic children from my jizz

Can somebody create a compilation of things that Trump has said about musicians? I feel like it'd be entertainingly all over the map.

I'll assume no explanation is needed for Hillary, and Trump is the kind of man who cheats and gets married to women half his age. He's a shitty celebrity with no new or interesting ideas and believes vaccines cause autism.

you got it
bye reddit

This one was fake

Ya know, if it's between voting for a Steve Reich fan and some old bitch who's probably never even heard of him, it's gotta be Trump 100%

Guess we'll be making America great again.

>grandmother pussy, grandmother pussy

Steve Reich is for plebs nowadays.

> no explanation is needed for Hillary
> Feels an explanation is need for Trump

Hang on there my dude, you've got it mixed up

This is something he'd actually say lol

this

Egads! Thanks for the heads up Donald!

If you've paid any attention you should be able to see what's fucked up about her, her corruption got plenty of news coverage. All they ever talk about with Trump is the "shocking, politically-incorrect" way he speaks.

>Steve Reich
>Electronic Counterpoint
>Bach's best works are fugues/counterpoint
>Bach was German
>Hitler was German
its just too much

trump's a smart guy, he went to the best economics school in the fucking world and built a billion dollar empire.

like, are people this fucking dumb they don't know talent when they see it? trump knows his shit enough to talk to the elite of the elite IN ALL FIELDS. that's how he makes money. he's not some fucking shut-in who muses about the jews in his spare time

What would the Don say about your favorite musician Sup Forums?

>no new or interesting ideas
the wall and getting Mexico to pay for it is pretty interesting (pic related). also, unfortunately, putting America and its citizens first before foreign bullshit and globalist interests might as well count as a new/interesting idea these days.

>believes vaccines cause autism
yeah i can't defend that shit

While I'm disappointed that I fell for for someone's fake image, it felt so real

undecided voters, please vote for donald trump
don't acknowledge there's a problem with your government and proceed to make it even worse by electing literally everything wrong with the current system

damn...

I'm voting Johnson

>voting for an angry manlet who wants to goatse the borders and who's entire policy consists of DUDE WEED LMAO

As a non american I'm not really interested or informed about this campaign, but, wouldn't it be better to elect an experimented politician with actual PR skills?

Trump might have the fervorous support of a dedicated base, but he seems too divisive to keep good relationships with other world leaders. Also, he apparently discredits global warming as an invention of the chinese.

Hilary might be a shit person but fucking everything up is probably not in her best interest, and she is probably a safe, albeit dissapointing choice.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

still better than Trump of Killary

*Trump OR Killary

also I don't really care about MUH BORDERS, and I agree with Johnson on most things

wtf i love johnston now

>shit on illegals
>watch as the construction, farming, and hospitality industries collapse under their own weight, as Americans consider themselves too good for those jobs
I know someone'll say DURR DAT NOT TRUE but look at the rebuilding efforts after Katrina in places where they stop and frisk random non-whites. Combine with that the way we treat fast food workers and uh...

>tfw we are actually suppose to vote for a giant douche or a terd sandwich

But forreal dude. Trump is a terrible person with terrible morals but at least he means what he says. Hitlery is just as immoral, but at least Trump isn't a sneaky, dishonest bitch.

Still not voting for either, and please don't spam Trump

>Trump isn't a sneaky, dishonest bitch.

tell that to all the businesses he intentionally fucked over

>he fell for the third-party candidate meme

a vote for Johnson is a vote that Trump and/or Hillary don't get

>he fell for the 'your vote matters' meme
Electors aren't required to cast their vote the way the electorate wants

Im voting for trump since my ex-bf said he would move to canada if he gets elected :)

trump confirmed patrician

>cast my ballot for Trump a week ago
>see this

Feels good. Finally gonna have a patrician in the White House.

Can't wait to vote for Trump again. Voted for him in the primaries as well.

while this really is a fucked up system, when did it actually last happen that someone cast their vote for someone he was not supposed to?

>thought this was fake
>it's real

this fucking guy i swear he never ceases to amaze me

>fe fell for the "shitstem is rigged" meme

Trumo will/would be horrible for the middle class, which is why it's so funny that there are so many trailer park rednecks and NEET weaboos who support him. They're just fucking themselves over completely.

The only people who benefit from a Trump presidency are the wealthy elite, I don't know why it's so hard for people to see that.

>Americans consider themselves too good for those jobs
probably true considering the government is happy to pay your average schlub money to sit on their ass and shit out kids (for more money). so you're prediction isn't far-fetched if there isn't some form of substantial welfare shrinkage. also those industries happen to be laying people off thanks to automation and technological improvements anyway, so collapsing under their own weight due to lack of manpower seems hard to believe.

Yeah, I had to check Pitchfork because I couldn't believe this was real.

how do you know this again?

you made a claim but you forgot to post an argument, my friend

read up on his own plans he's stated/written for his potential presidency

also fuck off it's not my job to educate teenagers on Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=iU8JAR7yYv4
this is what i propose canadians do to all the libtards trying to immigrate after trump gets in
what do you say, fellow Canadians?

They're laying people off, yeah, but not huge swathes. Productivity-related shrinkage is tolerated by industry and economy much better than the floor suddenly falling out.

>makes fun of ppl for asking a simple question
you realize majority of ppl are voting for trump to get back act you assholes for looking down on them right?

is your claim that the backbone of those 3 industries is mostly comprised of illegal immigrants? if so i'm going to need a source on that.

>"look it up"
>"it's not my job to back up my claims"
Tumblr pls go.

Where are my Sup Forumstants gonna meet up in the upcoming Second American Civil War?

The ruins of DC? Or the Neutral zone of the Rocky Mountains?

what the fuck

lmfao