Ask a psychopath anything

Ask a psychopath anything

How's the 8th grade treating you?

Pretty well, the girls are a lot easier

Hotdogs or hamburgers?

Both are fun

Have you ever felt the urge to hurt a small animal?

What makes you a psychopath?

When I was younger I would kill the neighbors rabbits

I will enjoy both now.

Why are you such a faggot?

Professional diagnosis, was mandatory after an incident with a recent partner

Gays are some of the most interesting to seduce, they have more emotional investment than any other type of partner

do you like crazy paving?

Why so cereal?

can you easily distinguish between other psycopaths and normal people?

Name a fish that has no legs

Describe your ultimate fantasy in just a few sentences. I'd like to know what psychopaths aspire to be/want out of life.

if I decided to be distant with all the people, but now I want to change, how do I start?

I thought most psychopaths didn't even consider themselves to be "psychopaths". They argue their normality, which makes them even more crazy because they think they are normal.

"Professional diagnosis"

Psychology is a million dollar bullshit industry btw

How's all that edge working out for you, faggot?

How often does your dad molest you at night before middle school the next day?

Why do you assume you're a psychopath?

Would you fap to this pic?

Not OP, but killed 2 hobos on two separate occasions, hid their bodies in the bathroom wall of the house I used to live in

MFW I moved out of there 15 years ago, left the bodies there, and another family lives there now

if you're a psychopath you can't know what fun is

/thread

Isn't that a bit... pointless?

I mean, either you did it because you like killing or because you wanted to have the power over someone that had almost no power.

Normie after 1 year of sitting on Sup Forums becomes psychopath, so what's the deal. Should I ask you this: are you newfag?

OP I'm diagnosed with ASPD. Stop being a fag. One "incident with a partner" doesn't get you diagnosed as a psychopath.

So you an heroed 2 hobos because they were weaker than you? Faggot

>hobos
Choke on shit faggot

jesus fuckling christ my mom just caught me masturbating , i feel like crying , she didnt knock on my door and just walking in , what do Sup Forums

Why do you bounce back and forth between "I'm so smart AMA herpaderp" and threads like this one?

is she hot?
if yes, tap dat ass
if no, give no fucks

Big or small tits?

Honest question:

Why aren't you killing people who give Men gender roles?

You have a super power, and you're wasting it.
You could be like Dexter.

It's a trick question. It's not really an ASK, it's a TELL. What am I telling you, you "smart, psychopathic" faggot?

Cum on her & post pics

on a scale of 1 to 23 just how edgy are you?

LOL... looks like someone ran away. OK, let's go find the next faggoty thread you try to hide in...