rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3135637
youtube.com/watch?v=2kQJD0-dzDI
metal-tracker.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what have you been listening to? also rate and recc

NBBMN MEGA SHARE FOLDER

mega.nz/#F!AgZjBIQL!pO5aWdLETbVvfUTWgUoCOA

Hey Faggots,
My name is Varg, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are modern, liberal, capitalists who spend every second of their day supporting multiculturalism. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever burned a church in honor of your pagan ancestors? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than being a Christian.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I opposed all the trends in the early Norwegian Black Metal scene and now I speak for a traditional lifestyle. What traditions do you follow, other than believing everything that American bankers and Jews tell you? I also record Ambient albums and have a wife who supports traditional lifestyle with me (She just made a video about our forebears; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me and my traditional outfit

who wants to fuck? I mean lets get really fucking nasty, chains whips you name it
also I'm listening to some celtic frost, it's pretty good

rec

you might be shit out of luck depending on where you live. where I'm from, most bar shows are 18+ though. Try to find out.

Some dude a few threads ago mentioned seeing Goatmoon in Chicago. How the fuck do you get to be in the know about shows like that?

God damn I am disappointed with myself.

Which one, user? I might have it actually.

If it's a super small-scale show and the owner is cool they -might- let you in

djent > black '''''''metal''''''''

with all honesty, facebook

>find local neo-nazi group
>see who's into NSBM

You can figure it out from there

Black Flame of Unholy Hate by Funeral

not SUPER obscure but still

pls add satanic warmaster stuff

What are some of the best split albums?

Xasthur/Nortt is one of my favorites since Nortt's side is incredible, and Xasthur is pretty good too.

Paysage d'Hiver/Lunar Aurora is another favorite.

do you guys think corpse paint and a battle jacket might make me look less out of place, thus getting me in? I'm literally shaking at the thought of being thrown out but i want to go to some shows

> This is even worse than being a Christian
AYY LMAO

corpse paint is definitely Way Too Corny unless you're playing in a band

>corpse paint
lmao don't. No one seriously wears that shi

>tfw torn between hanging out at the plugdj and listening to all the albums I want to
2/10 what's all this colorful shit
at least you got thorns

cringe
kys

i figured, should i just lie and say i left my id at home or something?

i'm considering a german helmet for a mayhem show and a jacket

Help a brother out

There's too many to choose from.

Am I the only one who hates splits?

You are freaking out way too much about this. Just don't go if it's causing this much stress for you.

No.

What band has the best cover of Deathcrush? I really like Acid Enemas version.

youtube.com/watch?v=ycp3zSyUV8o

no one? shame

tf are you talking about? every bm show has corpse paint

Only 2 days and already don't see any bm in my library that i still wanna listen to even if there's something like 150 bands
>tfw tastes change drastically

not gonna lie, really like the idea for that chart
mmm fucking iperyt

slightly updated mine with the stuff i listened to now, not off to sleep yet so i might hang out a bit longer

thanks for reccing Havukruunu to me user

t. someone who has never gone to a bm show

russian metal tracker is a protip user

>Help a brother out
waht do you mean, I don't live at your place
>No.
i don't care i want to get apeshit crazy at that show

Nope, I don't. But, I did go and find out there's a rutracker link under the band's changed name Kristallnacht.

Has the entire discography, and the release The Funeral Years has that demo + material from their split w/ Osculum Infame.

rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3135637

but the only thing im worried about is getting thrown out, i really want to go to a show and enjoy myself :(

send me a pic of your vagina

is asshole okay? i wax

I'm out of the abyss of the 2 hour long DSBM album. It's not bad, at all, if it was like 35 minutes instead of 2 hours because it has some neat things on it.
But it never changes, it never does anything different or moves outside of its comfort zone. Same style vocals, same style riffs and basically the same tempo for 2 hours straight. Goddamn.

Listening to Deathcrush now to get back on track. Post your favorite sub-40 minute records, even better if they're sub-30 minutes.

There's no reason to through you out unless you're underage in a 21/19+ show. At worst some people may give you a weird look you look provocatively, but really no one cares.

>corpse paint
Please don't.
>battle jacket
This is fine
>shaking at the thought of being thrown out
My dude, nothing bad is going to happen if you just ask. If you don't try to buy any alcohol you won't have problems if you're let in.

Do you have Hate Forest - Purity or some other album/demo/EP ? Thanks for all these uploads user

I remember I have this giant list of black metal bands I need to comb through, might post the list here later.

go listen to some hardcore then you fucking pussy, if you don't know how to actually go into a fucking metal bar, or find any, this scene clearly isn't for you

Oslo
>should i wear corpsepaint to a local band's gig?

it is, if you want to look like a fucking complete retard you mongoloid

+Bal-Sagoth, The Meads of Asphodel, Thorns
~Sigh, Iperyt

+Mayhem, Deathspell Omega

>Graveland / Nokturnal Mortum - The Spirit Never Dies
>Apparition / Aek Gwi / Fenrisulf / Juno Bloodlust / Svar Fra Hedensk - Oriental Abyss

I've been to a few, the only people that were in corpse paint were in a band or a fucking costume cause it was halloween.

Just start looking for 18+ venues within 2-3 hours of you, there'll be a BM show eventually. Either that or find someone that does house shows, you'll get BM there occasionally as well

Can you add the majority of Mayhem's discography please

Nice thanks

why the fuck would you not want to show your id?

The only people I see wearing corpse paint at BM shows are either the band themselves or 16 year olds with matching Dimmu Borgir shirts

um what

well i figure if i can fake my way to the bar and get myself some drinks that'd be cool

The Behemoth one is pretty cool
youtube.com/watch?v=2kQJD0-dzDI

thats too easy to find

cozy

Nigger that's just asking for trouble

>1488

Do you think that albums worth a listen? Nothing worse than grinding through an long album waiting for it to finish.

Trancelike Void - Unveiling the Silent Arms of Despair
Bolzer - Aura
Fangorn - Poems of Mountains and Forests
Forteresse - Traditionalisme
Wolves of Hyperborean Frost

I live in Chicago.

Fair enough. Wear the helmet but it might get hot desu. Just looking out for you

Dude they're either gonna check your ID at the door or not give a shit. There's no one who goes around throwing people out unless they are drunk and belligerent. Have you ever been to a show before?

V cozy. Need a cozy BM chart for when it starts to get snowy out.

he's racist and too young to drink!

fuck, i guess im just going to give up on this and just drink at home then

>1488

If you get in, don't go up to the bar. Period. You'll get your ass thrown out and possibly banned from the bar. The only way you'll get a drink is if you have a friend that's 21+ there with you that's willing to buy for you

Was Hitler kvlt?

metal-tracker.com
Almost everything is on there

I've never listened to atmoshit before, can I have some recs?

no he was a manlet

>can get beer at 19
how it feels living in civilized countries

you idiot

what

You haven't listened to Burzum?

this dude understands

I can get liquor at 18 here

Fell Voices / Ash Borer
Nightbringer / Dodsengel
Mare Cognitum / Aureole
Vassafor / Temple Nightside
Predatory Light / Vorde
Wormlust / Haud Mundus

here's what imma listen to, minus anything I relisten to.

Already listened:

is there any nautical black metal?

what a stupid chart

>Post your favorite sub-40 minute records, even better if they're sub-30 minutes**
Gorgoroth - Pentagram
Cultes des Ghoules - Spectres over Transylvania**
Enslaved - Hordanes Land
Graveland - The Celtic Winter
Horna - Kohti yhdeksän nousua
Hädanfärd - Smutsiga sinnen
Infernum - Farewell
Paara - Yön olevainen puoli
Plaga - Pożeracze Słońc**
Seeds of Iblis - The Black Quran**
Wisdom of Shadows - Sciah Vosieni

Happy listening!

i send my kid to get me beer

shit.

>already listened to
Deathspell Omega-Paracletus
Immortal-At the Heart of Winter
Emperor-Anthems to the Welkin at Dusk

>Wormlust / Haud Mundus
this split is 10/10

What are some blackgaze bands I should check out? I've put it off because I thought it was all hipster shit but I was getting into shoegaze before NBBMN

>having kids

>recommending sunbather
>recommending wolves in the throne room

Ulver - Natten Madrigal
Burzum - Filosofem or Hvis lyset tar oss

>being nu male

Alcest and Lantlôs

Hang yourself, cunt.

check out Thrall - Aokigahara Jukai
Fides Inversa - Hanc Aciem Sola Retundit Virtus (The Algolagnia Divine)
dude you got some fun shit ahead of ya

what said,also check out Akhlys,Eldamar and spectral lore.

just because my wifes son beats me up and calls me a faggot when i listen to black metal doesnt mean im a numale jerk

man transcended his role as a means to reproduce genes
he evolved to reproduce memes

>tfw when i'm shorter than hitler
BM for this feel?

Carach Angren?

It's never boring, and it's never "bad", and can be pretty hypnotizing in a way. But overall, nah, it's not worth 2 hours. Still an impressive album for what it is though.

Thanks!

mayhem with euronymous

Can I listen to Sunn O))) during NBBMN?

Alcest/Amesoeurs
Lantlos
Ghost Bath
An Autumn for Crippled Children
Pyramids
Clouds Collide

what month is it faggot

shining so you kill yourself and don't procreate
go ahead and try and defend that chart
the descriptions are off the mark half the time and it suggests some flat out horrible albums