Washington Nationals vs Los Angeles Dodgers MLB thread

Washington Nationals vs Los Angeles Dodgers MLB thread.
2 - 2
It's the night now

I see no one gives a fuck about MLB

No, no one gives a fuck about the Dodgers

>team with the highest attendance year after year
lol k no one cares about your crap nats aka the third DC team in 40 years

These Dodgers bastards lose by the way.
2-3 for Washington

>team that hasnt been relevant in 28 years
lol k

K den

doyers fan here

we may not win tonight, but wait till the playoffs begin

>May

Sure

You know how baseball works jean-pierre?

Yes. 3 strikes = strike out
Home run = ball out the field
Two most important things in baseball. Rest in shit

>Dodgshits

Tell em Frenchie

EVERYONE GIVE THE BOYS YOUR POWER

What is the last home run that breaks the billboard in mlb ?

Monsieur

Bryce

Arpère

I miss Doyer threads. Too bad more than half the county can't watch the damn games.

Also the team is very bad.

$250 million doesn't buy what it used to

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHSDFJ KDAlf jasl'glaksjgasgADJG DFO:I

L O L
O
L

HOLY FUCK MY SIDES
>Nats

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Wtf was that?

>NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS >NATS

WE LOVE IT!

You can't make this shit up.

Holy shit I can't stop laughing

>7 games above 500
>bad
I hate the dodgers but they are not Madres tier

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Holy Mary, what happened ?
I see 4 - 3 for the Dodgers

fucking kill me now

>game losing error
>five strikeouts
I still like the guy though

but
>nats swept

end my life

I haven't said this in years but...TYBP

Taylor let the ball go right under his glove and Puig walks off with an inside the park homerun. kek

For information I bet 7 euros on Dodgers. So I won my bet

What odds did you get for that?

the brown guy that striked out 5 times made a rookie mistake by trying to glove a ground ball base hit it while running instead of taking his time to get his footing and be prepared to throw

essentially he rushed himself and the ball went past his glove which caused the other outfields, who were far from it thinking it would be a easy ground ball , run after it but to no avail since they are going up against one of the fastest runners the dodgers have puig

we love it

Very shit I bet when the odds for Dodgers was 1.50.
After the 2 - 3 the odds was 4.75

Good job France

doyer threads used to be fucking lit.

>doyerfus
>food talk
>based kcal 9 news
>evelyn taft gifs
>car chase threads
>crazy norcal/socal shitposting.
>mongolia bro ;__;7 posting mongolian broads

I miss those days senpai

Thanks. I know now that Baseball is controled by mafia and games are rigged

it used to be
they fixed it around the 50s but the league denies it a lot of former criminal families admit to booking games

What happened to Mongolia bro?

Maybe he went down with MH370, maybe he moved back to the states and just posts as regular ol' user, maybe he straight up moved on.

RIP

Will those days ever return?

The bright side is dodgers are the only franchise in sports here in the US that has fucked over a terrible cable company so hard they were forced to sell parts of it to another company(charter) and are looking to actively get a deal going with directTV, cox and dish for a practically free price

they lost and TWC has to finally step the fuck up