Popped my first Xanax.. and I am zooming right now.. Like why is life so bad

popped my first Xanax.. and I am zooming right now.. Like why is life so bad

why is everyone so into Xanax these day? all the stupid high school kids in my town are on it? Im not into drugs so is it like easy to get or something?

>"Why is life so bad"
Because you took a Xanax bar, idiot. That's like the shittiest feeling. I've tried it myself, hated it. Everyone else I see on it is a dumb ass. There's a reason people call it being bar-tarded. Now uppers, like some exo's, at least keep you awake and grant you pussy and happiness.

bars are dumb

You will not get high with that shit

The only people I know who actively use Xanax solely do so to make a small amount of liquor go further.

LOL poor kid, xanax is trash. Put the zombie food down.

Trips with a simple truth

Why would you try to get high off Xanax? Are you in highschool?

Benzos have always been easy to get, they are just a drug meme right now that will eventually pass either due to boredom or due to assholes that can't keep out of trouble taking plea deals being like "I'M AN ADDICT AND NEED REHAB" then the FDA decides to crack down on scripts for everyone.

hhhhh

what is the whole hype with bars? they don't do shit but make you really drowsy and put you to sleep, now I'm not discouraging them completely here's a tip for you and everyone else, if you really want to enjoy a bar pop one first and then smoke a blunt, trust me you'll be in cloud 9 in a matter of mins, in my experience it was the best high I've had since the first time I smoked.

whats the appeal? My brother shows me vids of his high school friends just on the floor laughing and acting retarded. What does it do?

that isn't Xanax that's something else

Lot of mainstream rap songs allude to xanax.

Xanax is a shit drug to take recreationally. But if you suffer from anxiety then it's pretty good. I take some when I smoke weed to get rid of the edge (I get paranoid when i smoke).

Yeah atm Im trying to type this message

Like alcohol, but with a more dramatic loss in motor control.

really? this one vid was of this kid on the floor using his hands to paddle in the air like a dog
interesting. thanks for the info. i personally just started smoking but id rather that over some weird bars

It makes you relaxed, it makes you feel OK, abused at high levels it can make you feel really relaxed and drowsy. It isn't really a fun drug but it is great at making those that usually feel awful feel better.

I have panic attacks and I've been on benzos for a couple of years, I don't really care to be on them.

They are a useful tool for a drug user though. They dangerously interact with pretty much nothing and can end any unpleasant trip or help you sleep.

Who the fuck calls it being bar-tarded lmao what coast you on

Xanax definitely doesn't do that, maybe they just started smoking weed the first time or they took an upper like MDMA. High school kids are dumb. The only thing you can predict them to do is pretend to be cool and over react to everything.

last time I poped a bar I got into a fight with some black kid at school not a fun experience at all

Think that was just you being retarded

Texas m8, drugs are very popular in Houston, especially downers. But only because Houston nigs rap about lean and xans all the time.

just take 1mg before bed one day and you'll know what it does. It really isn't all that addictive taken in reasonable doses once or twice but tolerance builds and they are unpleasant to stop if you take them long term, but it is very doable to stop.

no I pushed a door too far and ended up hitting him without saying sorry and on the way back in I fought him bet you wouldn't do it pussy

Take like 3 or 4 and drink just one or two beers.. Then drive into a busy city and go to the first bar you see.

no.... just.. no

>isn't all that addictive
This person is wrong or lying, fyi.
Also, benzo withdrawals will kill you.

been on xans for about 3 years, there is no high. it potentiates alcohol pretty well tho

I don't see what the problem is.

" isn't all that addictive taken in reasonable doses once or twice"

plz read.

This is why I call it being bar-tarded. Taking drowsy downers and drinking then going for a drive to not remember anything. When you could be popping an exo with close friends or a girl and you are guaranteed pussy or a super fun time with friends.

That's literally not how addiction works.

well I guess your right the more dead junkies the better right?

don't listen to them.. It goes great with beer. It makes the bar scene so much more enjoyable.

Well then either way we've established a single dose probably isn't addictive.

>They dangerously interact with pretty much nothing

Yeah except for most other downers and alcohol

yea until your liver fails and you die

It works like that? I've never bothered but to drop the paranoia would be nice.

Only if you're a bitch

All the ppl talking down on recreationally using xanax are either pussies or inexperienced.
Bars and liquor can be the best feeling a human can have.

speaking of downer, how's that extra chromosome treating ya downy

This guy gets it

I was on xanax when I was younger, but now that I'm older, they have me on ativan. Kinda meh, but it's pretty decent for anxiety. That's about it.

Or just taking an exo or molly by itself.

I would wager I have everyone here beat on benzo experience, though I take it medically. I've been on a lot of xanax, klonopin, IV valium. Benzos suck and are boring and if you become addicted to them they are very unforgiving to stop.

I feel you.. I had a doctor put me on the 3mg time release. I took them for almost 7 years and had to go through a clinical detox and literally prayed for death.

I mean I guess pretty well. Considering that if I'm a downy you're way more fucking stupid then I am. Xanax and pretty much all benzos make opiates more potent and it does the same for alcohol. So if you're a pussy that shit will kill you.

no i think at some point your body gives up

i was on ativan for a while for my anxiety and it didn't work at alll. How much stronger is xanax

I hear ativan has weird side effects plus they use it for hospice patients so it freaks me out.

hey it was the best insult I could think of, since this thread told me to insult you.

>not wanting awesome drugs they give to dying people

Honestly they are fairly comparable but Xanax is very short acting.

I'm not mad user, I'm disappointed.

I mean if I were dying I'd probably want a lto of benzos for the panic.

The only people I know who take it do so because it was prescribed for necessity. I don't know why anyone would take it for fun, it's not a 'fun' drug. The effects are shit.

ITT straightedge NEETS who havent done an actual bar

Personally i hate the shit because of how addicting it is, people describe it as the new heroin

yeah man I've been on psych meds since I was 18 and they won't really even give me any anti-anxiety drugs just because how addicting they are and they say like "It'll start bad habits" or "You'll be going down the wrong road" I do take ambien to sleep when I need it and that is pretty much an anti-anxiety drug but all it really does is numb you. It's for people that don't want to feel shit.

Don't do fucking drugs, they fuck with your life so much. Go out and enjoy life normally it's not worth it

This so much. But no one ever listens

Agree except some weed and some psychedelics once or twice in your life. Really everyone except schizophrenics should do shrooms once. Trust me. We'd have a better society if everyone did.

Don't waste your money on bars man. Drug that literally makes you a retard. Used to abuse the shit out of them a few years ago until my buddy found me passed out in the bathroom with the shower running. He thought I OD'd. Stupid drug that's easy to get addicted to, tolerance builds fast as well.

ITT: The obituary.

Underage faggot

what a novel idea user. why hasn't anyone thought of this I wonder?

Kek

It doesn't touch heroin. Xanax abuse is stupid shit. Makes you drowsy. If you have to mix booze to make Xanax worth taking than it sucks. On top of the fact that is a terrible idea to mix both.

it was for anyone that hasn't tried it you fucking junkie