>30
>unemployed
>no school

How fucked am I?

Not at all. You have internet access. Learn to code. Build shit online. Get a job.

Depends on your definition of 'fucked' and what your goals are..

Your chances of being successful? Hah, fucking abysmal.

Your chances of supporting a familiy? Not bad.

Your chances of retiring happy? Don't make me laugh, you're fucked.

>Being this naive

Get a job
Dont be a pussy

Not bad, just need to do things quicker. Still time to get a decent job, work through it and get a retirement. That is if that's your goal. Who is the girl on the right?

Depends... are you attractive and good at sucking dick?

Sauce....

>29
>Unemployed
>just graduated
feel your pain user

whats your living situation atm?

Degree in?

Also if you are wanting a job, get a CDL and drive. Shit tier work, decent pay, decent benefits. I make 80k to sit on my ass, throw in benefits and side work and it's more.

>27
>Unemployed
>Have only high school
>Tried to kill myself twice
>Failed
>Currently in wheelchair
>No gf, no family, no friends
>Living from my late mother's pension which is only about 200 euros.
>Nothing else to say

Become a youtuber?

Different user but are you a youtuber?

Which country are you in?

Twitch streamer*

Your fucked

Holy shit

Who gets paid more?

how did your mother die? sorry for your loss

being THIS naive

Different user but I am almost in the same boat. I'm three years younger. Man what is stopping me from killing myself?

>27
>NEET for 7+ years
>No degree

Gonna suck when my parents kick me out.

Same bro I am right here Any plans for the future? For both our sakes...

Same, man.

Get shit tier job, save money for trade school. Charge dumb fucks $200 to change lightbulbs as electrician, or some other trade. Profit.

i know im fucked but reading that there are so many other in the same boat..... dont know what to say

Trade school doesn't have an age limit?

pretty well fucked, but fret not, we all have to die eventually so it doesn't matter in the end if you want to look at it that way.

Find a low-level job at a company you wouldn't mind working. You will probably be working with people a lot younger than you, and you can move up quickly if you take it seriously.

Cancer

And I didn't do anyting to help her, i am a lazy sack of shit and I deserve to die. I've been doing nothing since I was about 17. My mother raised and I never met my father, I took everything for granted and became empty and apathetic. I can't do anything right and I can't even commit suicide the right way but instead I jumped from the bridge into the water but I broke my legs because the water was apparently shallow that fucking year, it's usually very deep but because the tide the water went down. I am laughing and crying at the same time..

Well, in high school my plan was to graduate and then an hero that summer. Then summer came and went and I didn't feel like doing it anymore. I eventually quit my job that my mom made me get when I was 16, and to my surprise my parents didn't freak out - even when I told them I had no plans.

I figure that if they do kick me out I'll just try being homeless for awhile. I'm pretty amoral and nihilistic, so I have no qualms being a criminal, I just don't commit crimes now because I enjoy sitting in my room all day.

Haha, nice man. What do you do in your room for fun? From one neet to another.

that fucking cancer... damn....

i never asked for these feels

Xev bellringer and Princess Leia

Thank you fine sir. Now I bid you all farewell, and may you all rise out of this rut to a hopeful future.

yeah but you probably have a phd now

everyone in this thread that said they are unemployed, you should seriously go out there and get a shitty job at a fast food restaurant or something, or stacking shelves. something at least. anything. You will thank yourselves down the road when you're thrown out of your parents' house and need money.

Join the air force

>get on welfare
>start playing games
you can play oldschool runescape on a potato pc
>be a stoner
easy to relate to other people
>follow your local sports team
probably the easiest way to relate to other people
>get your dick wet with ugly 3/10 chicks on tinder

This used to be my life for a few years and it wasn't that bad.

kinda agree

>Join the air force

--____--

Military is downsizing. It's very hard therefore to get into the Air Force and Marines, which are small branches of the US Armed Forces. New potential enlistees are often pushed into the reserves, because there isn't much full-time positions available. If you refuse the reserves, expect to be put on a long waiting a list. I know a girl that waited two years to get into the Air Force.

Because OP is 30 years old, that's not going to help his chances getting into the Air Force as they prefer younger recruits. US Army is OP's best bet, assuming he wants to be exploited and used a pawn for oil and NATO expansion.

>assuming he wants to be exploited and used a pawn for oil and NATO expansion.

Well hey, beats being homeless.

mechanical turk brah.

>Well hey, beats being homeless.

Subjective. Your opinion.

PhD in Gender Studies.

No. Not enough people going into trades either. My buddy does HVAC and he's the youngest guy on the team and he's in his 40's. makes good money.

This is my life. Only 5/10 chicks though. I have some standards.

This is now a feels thread.