Feels thread, Sup Forums. Post your most depressing pictures. Feel free to share your stories with us, too

Feels thread, Sup Forums. Post your most depressing pictures. Feel free to share your stories with us, too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QQoFLrZ5C3M
youtube.com/watch?v=PaZ1EmPOE_k&index=29&list=PLwxNMb28XmpckOvZZ_AZjD7WM2p9-6NBv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump.

Life is hard, man. No matter what. Just keep your head up.

that's just fucking faggy

Not if sending something like this would have kept your best friend from killing herself

This desribes life best for me tbh

Story?
Also checked

This one has been posted like 1000 times.
But it always gets to me.

The good times never came...he just passed away...

Sure.
>Be me
>Three months ago
>best friend suffered from severe depression and anxiety
>lets say her name was Erica
>Erica and I graduated from high school two years back and still talked till that day.
>one night, go to sleep early, have work in the morning.
>wake up with 15 missed calls from erica
>she left voicemails saying she needs me
>text her and tell her I'm on my way
>hoping it's not too late
>get there, grab key from under plant pot
>open door and run to her bedroom
>see her wrists covered in blood and she's still breathing
>run to her and try to stop the bleeding
>stsrt crying and screaming her name
>"user, i will always love you. Goodbye"
> she dies in my arms and i continue crying for hours
>call her parents and brother
> they rush over and police are there
>i go home
>go to the funeral a week later
>closed casket
>start crying again
>go back home and i still havent gone back to work.

My boss fired me and I'm probably going to jump off a brige soon. Heard drowning was the best way to kill yourself.

If this is true, I'm really sorry.

It's true. I wish it wasn't but it is and i miss her so much. She was my only reason to live. I miss her so much

I wish my country was conquered by some better country, I hate being a loser. we always lose at everything.

>have called back for an interview
>the girl on the phone sounds a lot younger than me
>mfw I'm 19 and never had a job
>mfw I might be judged by a 16 yr old

Reminds me of me this one.

>pic related also does.

Its OK man stay cool.

I hate myself. It's all just carefully masked self loathing and contempt under a mask of normalcy. I'm to emotionally broken and scarred for anyone to love the real me, if they even stick around long enough to see how ugly I am inside. Can I die soon? Please?...

>got in a fight with my best friend of 10 years semi-recently
>it's been almost a year
>he still hasn't tried to reach out to me
>this is the longest we've gone without contact
>i want to contact him but i'm scared he won't give a shit and i'll look like a retard
>all of my new friends are telling me not to do it
>still want to, don't know what to do

this sucks Sup Forums, i know i shouldn't, but it's just been so long. the guy was always depressed and i'm kind of scared he offed himself

Don't kill yourself.

I used to have a lot of sad stories that made everyone sympathetic to my life.
Now I don't even have that, just a nagging emptiness that I can't even feel bad about.

Chances are he feels the same way you do if you were both good friends. Reach out to him and try to rekindle what you guys had. It's just going to eat at your conscious otherwise

Fuck what people tell you and try to hit him up. Same Shit happened to me and an old friend of mine once. That was close to five years ago now and we still haven't spoken. I can't even find the bitch via social media. My point is you'll regret at least not saying your part. How he acts is on him. But set it right with yourself bro.

i don't know about that
one of our mutual really close friends is with him right now, and the guy has always been a manipulative cunt
if the mutual friend has been left alone with him for a whole year, i doubt he's even close to the person he used to be.

i have no way of contacting him now except adding him on steam. i thought i had his number saved, but i got a new phone and it's gone. i'm terrified i'll add him and they'll all laugh about it and never add me (i know it sounds stupid, but this is the shit we'd do with other people)

> live with paraplegic bestfriend from elementary school
> in our 30's now
>Work 9 to 5 job
> friend is on disability
> we watch every tv series and movies together
> lately I've been thinking about future... finding a gf... having kids of my own
> can't bear to leave my friend alone

What do? I don't want him to be alone, I can't stand the thought of him being alone. But I know this will deter any woman.

if a girl is shallow enough to not like you because you're helping out a disabled friend, they're probably not worth your time anyways.

I know what you mean, my old chum and I were straight up villains to some. Ask yourself this, what's worth more. A good friend, or looking stupid because you had enough balls to keep it real?

Buck up chums - nothing that watching Braveheart four or five times in a row wont fix ...

All of my friends have been avoiding me recently and I don't really know why. I suppose it's the drugs and what they're doing to my reputation. They probably see me as a pathetic, miserable creature even when I don't. I understand that, how people will feel bad for you and tell you in the hopes that you'll rectify the situation in someway.
I feel like one day, whenever I'm alone in my apartment with my cat, it'll hit me, but the more I think about it, I don't think it'll ever come.

>> live with paraplegic bestfriend from elementary school

Forget the wife and have buttsex with him. It's not like he'd know anyway, if he was asleep.

Roses are red
They reach to the sky
I am depressed
And I just want to die

here's the thing, i don't even know if he's a good friend anymore, and a lot of my current friends don't like him very much. and they'll definitely know if i contact him

if you're doing drugs hard enough that you are pushing people away from you, you should probably get help. just my $.02

Why? Doing the drugs has caused me to really look at the people around me and determine their worth, to me at least. I lost sight of the need for friendship, even though they're obviously disturbed by my transition. I don't see why. I assume that's their problem more than mine, and I shouldn't be swayed by their fears.

what are you on, exactly? i can't really say much without more details on the situation.

Heroin.

We are alone, everyone of us in some way, live to know the only reason you were born is to die. To work for no one really, just to keep thw government away from you. You didnt ask to be alive but you are. And the only thing that we have to look forward to is to fly away. Away from reality.

dude get off that shit.
it will ruin your life. i've had friends kill themselves because of that shit. i know it's fucking hard with the withdrawals, but stop that shit man.

I have something similar to this.
So far every girl I have dated started off as a close friend. There are 4 whom I could say I still remember and would say we were amazing, compatible friends.
My most recent ex (I'm bad at time, but it was at least 2 years ago) was my longest, most important relationship. We were together for 3 years, and were friends for at least one before that. At no point did we look like we weren't a couple. Basically day 2 we looked like a couple, it was crazy.
For the most part the relationship was fine. The issues we had were primarily with ourselves, causing issues with the other. At this point, I was legit fucking depressed. I could even say she was the reason I got up at times. Because of that, I wasn't always willing to go out. There were many days I just couldn't will myself to go anywhere. She has anxiety. Serious anxiety problems. Because of my depression, she thought it was something on her that I didn't want to see her. Over the last 3 months it strained the relationship until she called it off.
I hit rock bottom at that point. Didn't do anything but bathe and eat. This is the point I started dreads, which I still have.
But, after she broke up with me, she didn't really want to speak. I tried a couple times, but was really just met with a "you are of no importance to me, fuck off". It killed me.
I can't easily forget people like that. I still think of most of the people I shared time with. They're all important in some way. I do wish we could still talk, but really at this point we've drifted too far, and she has changed so much our points of view hardly even line up.

To make an overly long story short, do it. You don't fucking know what will happen, but either way you will have your answer. You'll know what path to take after that. It's better than forever questioning it. I contacted one of my other ex's and we're still compatible. Got shrooms planned later in the week if I can fucking get them.

Why does no one like him? Had he made bad life choices or is he a bad person in some other way?

That's the freakout I'm talking about, like I don't get why people continue to care when I stopped a long time ago.

I'm scared to go, i feel like i don't have enough time. Like im slowly walking to be killed by time. To be executed by my own body. Im so afraid to die. I know that theres nothing after. And its all gone.

Maybe find a place down the street? Next door? Or just closeby?

She promised she wouldn't disappear on me anymore, Sup Forums.

If someone could start another one of these in like 2 and a half hours I would be very grateful. Have to study until then but need one of these threads tonight..

fair enough. i'll try to find his phone number again. i really don't want to do it over steam, though.
sorry about your girl though. maybe she's just cold because it's her way of coping? i've been there.

ehhh, they're all new friends (kind of lost my old squad in the fight), meaning they didn't know him very well before we had our fight. most of what they know is from my point of view. he wronged me pretty bad, which makes them not like him very much. kind of hard to change that mentality.

look man, i know you don't care right now, but people will care if you end up dead. it's our natural reaction to care about other people. also, are you sure people are pulling away from YOU, rather than YOU pulling away from THEM? from how you talk, it seems to be the second one.

bump

She isn't cold. She was actually a very warm person, despite her shyness at first. Very intelligent. Months after she broke up with me she determined that I was abusive and began spreading that on social media, thank God without my name. She is now (honest to fucking God) a man hating feminist, which is the reason our views no longer match up.

i mean cold NOW, sorry that came off wrong
and yeah that sucks, but people change. probably better off without her man.

People, including the girls, most likely had a high opinion of me. I don't know just because I didn't care enough to talk to people more.
The girls probably were just waiting for me to chose one of them. But I really didn't care, I didn't care to get a girlfriend, I didn't care about sex.
I still didn't think much and just did things. I was impulsive, but compared to a lot of people, when I do things without thinking, or with very little thinking, It turns out to actually pretty logical, complex, and seemingly well thought out compared to a lot of people just impulsively doing things. I was just smart but I didn't think about it, I didn't even know it, but other people thought I was smart.

After a while of me not going to school as often and not making a move on any of the girls they all mostly just backed off. I stopped going to school all together. I just did drugs, did my hobbies, hung out with friends. I just hung out with druggies and people who skipped school, people who dropped out. My friendships withered away besides for people I'd do drugs with or hang out with when we weren't doing drugs. I my drug dealing wasn't enough to support my habit, and I eventually went broke. I didn't do drugs as much but my druggie friends and I would always somehow get money or drugs. I started done crime here and there. Stealing from stores, breaking into cars, rarely doing honest work. It eventually became just hanging out with druggies who couldn't get drugs so we just chilled. It was the same thing for a while but stuff was stolen from my home and I was blamed for it. While I was asleep my mom called the cops and they searched my room, they didn't find anything. I didn't steal those things. Aside from not having lived with my father for years, having a bad relationship with my mother and her boyfriend, I was sick of that shit at home, I left. I lived with a druggie friend and his druggie mother in a house paid for by his grand parents.

bump lets get some good shit guys. i haven't cried in years and i need to

I see. Well, than maybe it doesn't matter and it's just how you feel. Sometimes a feeling doesn't mean an action is called for.

If it's persistent enough of a feeling though maybe it's bothering you enough to justify doing it. Even if it's for a selfish reason like closure or just speaking your piece about the past.

Cold towards me, I will easily agree with. We still share mutual friends, and as a person, ignoring viewpoints, she's apparently basically the same. Just more.. Offended.
But you're right. Better off without at this point.

true. i guess i'll just keep thinking it over, thanks for the consideration man

just remember there are more people out there bro

The sooner you adapt to having a boss who is younger than you, the better. I got my first job the year my current boss was born.

No problem bro. Hope it helped.

Find a home for disabled people for him to live in? You've given him 20 years. You owe yourself the next 20.

I feel like I'm going insane. I get really depressed when I don't people around to cheer me up. I get scared when I'm alone because I don't know what I'm gonna do to myself. Lately people seem to be ignoring me. I don't know if I'm just insecure or if they actually don't like me and I'm really scared.

>>"user, i will always love you. Goodbye"
>> she dies in my arms and i continue crying for hours

lol, lying sack of shit. Stop watching the Lifetime channel and grow a sack, you faggot.

It's probably just anxiety, user. I can totally relate to that. Don't worry, we're all here for you. You have a good evening, okay?

Thanks, I've been thinking about talking to my doctor about it. I hope that you have a good evening as well.

Source?

Seeing these threads makes me glad I've never loved.

We just did the same shit but he prefer just weed, but he had other drugs when we were desperate. There wasn't enough food for all of us to go without being hungry. This went on for a few months.
Eventually, I move back with my mother. I start going to an alternative school, and switched schools for a while. A friend told me Agenda 21. I started researching it, and I believed it. The government putting poison in the water to make the people stupid so the government could keep their power and oppress the people made sense. It made sense that higher population wasn't sustainable and that population control by killing off people the masses to fix that made sense. During my research, I found too many sources talking about the injustice, how the government was hiding their agenda, and especially about how it was going to happen soon, and we had to do something about it before we all die. I didn't grow up with intelligent adult figures and role models in my life. Nobody taught me about applying the scientific method to all of life. And I was just too trusting to begin with. I thought spreading the word and starting a revolution was more important than anything. I started printing out pamphlets and leaving them out in public. My friends couldn't prove me wrong or didn't try to, some just didn't care. Everyone around me was just uneducated and or lacking in intelligence. My mother and I ended up living with my aunt and her family. They were too uneducated and stupid to prove me wrong. I spent a lot of time researching conspiracy theories. I kept failing school, but I quit drugs. My mother got an education and we eventually moved to a small apartment. I started learning more about myself, and found out people weren't stupid because of poison in the water and what not, I was just intelligent, very intelligent. It was the first time I really started thinking. All the evidence from my past was there, and I remembered it, I was intelligent.

God damn it...I can't call my dad this late...

These last few days I've been thining a lot about suicide and I feel depressed overall, don't know if I should see a psychologist or wait for it to pass.

Alright, listen to this shit
>be me
>little kid
>mom gets sick with lime disease
>cant work
>4 kid household, moms spends too much money, dad struggles to support us
>we move to a trailer w/ cheap rent
>i was six
>the house falls into shambles
>walls collapsing, ceiling in mine and sisters shared room collapses in
>eventually house is so fucked we all sleep in one room
>house falling apart inside and out
>mom slowly dying
>little brothers getting a shitty childhood
>cant get a job, still too young
>sister goes to live with her dad
>my dads suicidal
>talk him away from the gun many times
And that's where I am now, Sup Forums. Sorry for the sob story

Are you thinking about it or planning it? Everyone thinks about it. Suicidal ideation is a symptom of something more sinister.

I started researching famous intelligent people, artists, musicians, scientists, polymaths, mathematicians, and I could relate to them, it gave me a sense of belonging. I started doing better in school, but had a better time watching documentaries, doing internet research, and developing my skills outside of school. I spent the next years gaining knowledge, developing various skills, exploring the world, researching various things, including philosophy. I started thinking about my past more, and understood myself a lot better. I ended up dedicating myself to obtaining knowledge, developing skill, and school, I hung out with my druggie friends less and less. I ended up learning about how shit my parents were, how bad my upbringing was, how things could've been so much different if my parents were more educated, if the people raised me to be who I could've been. Because of how I had my mother break up with her boyfriend and how I resented her for raising me like shit, for treating me like shit, my relationship with my mother became worse. She was just a stupid and ignorant girl who was impulsive. She would lash out at me, make me feel like shit. I tried working with her to build a better relationship, but every time it was just me telling her what was wrong, her telling me she agreed with me or nothing was wrong, and nothing would change. I was researching psychology and counseling, I would make power point presentations, I tried very hard. It just ended up with her agreeing and then nothing changing, ended with her saying nothing was wrong, ended with her lashing out at me, or me eventually losing my tact and getting emotional and yelling and crying. I started suspecting she was seeing her shit boyfriend again, the guy who I told her ruined my life. I didn't pursue it enough to find proof, but I built a file on her, I documented the evidence. We ended up moving a few more times while this was happening. I was truly a better man, and I knew it.

One of these days Ill hook up my old pc and post from my bawww folder. Hundreds in there..

I think about it most of the time, but latelly I've started imagining myself doing it with a knife or jumping off a balcony

Helium exit bag is def the easiest way faggot

Probably should seek help then

The other guy said. If you really want to do it dont jump. Also, try some psychadelics before you kill yourself, might change your mind. Goodluck

Progress in school was a lot better, but still not good enough, I was failing most of my classes. I thought I had ADHD and started to see a psychiatrist, my mother refused to go to counseling with me to work through our problems. The psychiatrist never diagnosed me with ADHD and I ended up thinking it wasn't worth going. By that time I knew what I wanted, I wanted to get my diploma and go to college. I tried harder working on school, but progress just wasn't going well enough. I was still trying to work through problems with my mother. During summer, I ignored her. I was just tired of her shit, I just wanted to get my education and focus on school without having to deal with her bullshit. I would lock my door and leave notes on it for her to read. They varied, some were about how I didn't get everything I wanted in life but I wouldn't be negative about it like her and illogically believe she had less than she had. Some were cause and effect charts about how what she did leaded to me being depressed and not doing well in school despite my potential. Some were quotes of the horrible things she's told me, including her telling me she wished I was never born. I just didn't communicate with her. Before school started, she sent me a text message saying she talked to my dad and he said I could live with him, and if I don't move out in a certain amount of time, she would call the police to escort me out.
Fuck that, I wasn't living with my father, that fucker beat me, that's why I didn't live with him in the first place. I thought my life was over, I thought I wouldn't be able to get my education anymore, I wouldn't be able to contribute to the world. I might as well be homeless. She texted me about how my father told her I didn't contact him, and she reminded me about how she was going to call the police to kick me out. My plan was to live homeless, I had my bags packed, and I was ready to leave.

Ahh, fuck. I'm planning on doing Shrooms or Acid soon. Not that user, btw. Just.. A fucker who is liable to not live another 9 years.

Thanks for the advice, I'll consider the psychadelics if I keep thinking about it

So does anyone worry about how fucked the u.s is about to be, either trump or Hilary will win and I know its not gonna be nice in the future for the u.s. Its either a openly racist rich man vs a privately corrupted old lady. I feel the end is near not sure if it will be a massive earth quake we already have many huge holes occurring all over the world, or if it will be a war between countries which can happen at any moment if not already happening privately behind closed doors.

Okay, so let's do a green text, if you like just ask and I'll move ahead in the story.
>be me
>12 at the time, had recently moved to Virginia Beach (no longer my local)
>was in 6th grade at time pretty new at school
>met a girl in math class easily 8/10, I was maybe 5/10
>she asked me to some dance so I was like whatever right
>next day I ask her and she practically tells me to fuck off
>oh shit okay
>like 2 days before this shit dance she asks me out and because I'm a dumb fag I say yes
>were on again off again for 5 months she cheats on me a lot but IDC, as long as I wasn't single right?
>I try to dump her and she plays pitty card
>supereffective.jpeg
>another 4 months pass and I catch her on some shit she can't deny
>we fight till about 2am until I snap and call her road kill that got lucky (she was adopted)
>I feel bad and become depressed because she was important to me in a way

If you like I'll post a sequel

Never feel sorry for your life story. Hope things will be better for you.

Hello anons, I'm here if you want someone to talk to. :)

if thats what kept your friend from killing themselves, they were a fickle fuck to start with

Hey you should continue

>Anonymous Bump, lets keep this thread going.
youtube.com/watch?v=QQoFLrZ5C3M

nice fantasy world you live in there user, although if she loved you, i could see why she'd want to kill herself as she obviously makes shit decisions

I think you are recalling the show "Legit"

My life..

Same

All I wanted was to contribute to science, but I couldn't do that anymore because I wouldn't have a home and I wouldn't have the things that a home provided for me to be able to get an education and contribute to science.
I had a tent, my things, and I knew the spot I was going to camp out.
I left, and I lived homeless.
I initially planned on killing myself, but I couldn't do it.
I always had my knife and thought about how I could still slit my main vein and bleed out.
Less than two months of struggling, my aunt took me in. I thought this was my chance. I ended up not doing well enough in school, I couldn't control myself enough to spend enough time on school, it was self paced. I thought I couldn't manage getting a job and going to school at the same time. Before the next semester, my aunt told me that they were moving and they didn't have space for me unless I got a job so they could get a bigger place. I said I might as well get my own place if I got a job. I was just going to end up homeless again. They were just completely bullshitting and didn't want me living there unless I paid rent. She said she would expect her kids to get a job when there were of age so it wasn't fair for her to let me continue living there without having a job if her kids didn't have a job. It was all bullshit and lies, and lies she would tell herself so she could continue thinking she's a good person, thinking she's a good Christian when she was always contradicting the ways of Christianity.
I was homeless again, I spent the end of summer being homeless. I couldn't kill myself, and I still had a sliver of hope I could do something with my life, if I could just have a place to do school work, if I could just have a home.

My mom did the communication between my father and I and she manipulated both of us.

I tried staying with him for a maybe a month less than half a year, it didn't work out.

youtube.com/watch?v=PaZ1EmPOE_k&index=29&list=PLwxNMb28XmpckOvZZ_AZjD7WM2p9-6NBv

Okay here

>couple months later, a week or so from being 13
>cunt face begins dating my best friend whom she attempted to cheat on me with during the relationship
>she just shows up at my house one day asking for him
>I truthfully didn't want her there and didn't know where my pal was
>she refused to leave claiming Ik where he's at and won't tell her
>I walk inside cause fuck her and her cunt ass
>walk upstairs, turns out I lied the mf is chillin on my bed eatin pizza playing skyrim
>I go to shit and walk out 5 minutes later into MY room and he's abouta fuck cunt face on MY bed
>ohfuckno.gif
>he don't care and she gives his ass a handy
>she leaves like 20 minutes later and me and my bro get to talkin
>turns out he just wanted a handy
>it hurts, but I laugh cause he's my bro

I'm gonna tag this story on here too cause its an actual feels story

>met an amazing girl in school (am now 13, 7th grade, 5/10, fag)
>we talk and eventually begin dating
>date for like a month before she starts acting like clingy AF and won't stop messaging me
>I get angry and tell her she needs to chill, she takes the offensive and tells me I don't love her
>supereffective.jpg
>fight ensues
>once again lose my temper and tell her to kill herself
>mfw she begins self harm
>I stopped seeing her in school and she never messaged me
>idk how long later she just randomly messages telling me that I was her true love and other shit, ending with she's killing herself
>left her ass on read and never saw or heard from her again

Got one last one if anybody's interested not really a tearjerker unless you're me