Guys i really wanna fuck my brothers mom. Shes easily a 8/10 milf. Dubs decides. Help me get laid Sup Forums

Guys i really wanna fuck my brothers mom. Shes easily a 8/10 milf. Dubs decides. Help me get laid Sup Forums

Send dick pic

Ma'am, i like you and i want you. Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way...

fuck me daddy

rer

Reroll

I would do anything you tell me.

rolling

you've had your dick in there once, why bother doing it again

Bumping with my cock huehue

>Your brothers mom
You could just say she's your mom

I'm on a site called Sup Forums where i made a thread about fucking you where people who get the same numbers at the end of their reply choose what i send you.

Never had my dick in there...wish but never have

I'm always bored. want to hang out?

No were not related at all.

Roll

Send a dick pic and say "hey bb u want sum fuk?"

Reroll

Let me fuck you

Reroll

Rollerino

rolololo

I have a big banana in my pants

Ffs, 1 away

dick pic

Fingerpop my asshole vigorously

Send a dick pic

Can you watch me fist my asshole into eternity?

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

reroll

Roll

Roll

WINRAR!!!!

ask her if she has a boyfriend

Winrar

I want to dress in your clothes and lick your feet. Can I come over?

roll

OP better not be a faggot

Dear heavenly blessed,

I have been staring at your picture speechless and in awe for the past hour or so. That deep gaze in your eyes, your perfect smile, all of your features just seem to all come together so well, almost angelical in a sense I suppose. The reason I am writing this is to let you know that I think I have found the most beautiful woman to grace us with her presence on our planet, and I am of course talking about you. I know this might mean absolutely nothing to you, and you probably get many of these types of messages/posts on POF and in real life BUT please understand that I am being as genuine as ever when I say that you are the ultimate dictionary definition of perfection, and I hope that one day God can bestow me with a woman as beautiful as you, I would be forever grateful. I hope that this message finds you well, I do not care if I get a response to this, I am just simply stating the obvious and had to let you know how I really felt.

You're sexy

>my brother's mom
so your mom

Are you retarded or did you mean step-brother?

>huehuehue
>br
>shitskin

Legalize rape
^^^
And if responds just keep saying that but double it for each time she responds