Sup Sup Forums my sisters gone for the week

Sup Sup Forums my sisters gone for the week
Trips decides which ones I cum on then put back,

The black purple

Girls have periods. Sometimes, tampons or pads don't work completely. YOU ARE GOING TO PUT. YOUR DICK. ON BITS. OF DRIED UP BLOOD.

*dark pink

Shit son trips? Going for the pink ones then if we nail this somehow.

That's hot

Wow I'm glad I'm not the only degenerate who does this
Fruit ones

Cheea

you need to find nudes of her m8
also post pics of your sis for reference

>the black purple
>black purple
>no black in picture
>no purple in picture

I may be able to if I went on her laptop or somthing and here

Any dirty ones?

those panties are huge, blood and shit stained and are all worn out, your sister must be a disgusting ugly cunt

ALL OF THEM IN 30 MINUTES

Ha your crazy user

show the stains

?

Sup Sup Forums I'm an old fat guy with a collection of women's underwear that I bought myself because I have no sister.

Just 2 away from trips. Damn. That would have been a good one to hit too

Any of the panties dirty

Virgin detected

I'd sell some ?

The green ones

They way you phrased that made it sound like you were insulting him for not having a sister.

The black purple

Find one with the biggest, dirtiest looking grool stain, then put it in yur mouth and lick and suck on it until the dried stain is now wet and you can taste it.
Thats what i do with my GFs younger sisters panties. Then i get into her bed and jerkoff with her panties and usually end up cumming on her pillow......
Do that OP..

Yellow dotted ones.

Reversed search had results my dude

My votes for the yellow on the right side

I have a panty fetish. I totally get that. I love to wear and look at and gag myself with panties.

But I don't understand how people can do these things with panties that don't belong to them. I have to buy my own. I feel really dirty if I 'use' someone else's.

Not judging people who do steal and use panties from someone else. I just don't get it. Am I the the only one like this? Or am I the goofy one?

rolling.

Rolling for trips

There is no fun in new panties.
Its only fun when you know that there has been a pussy and ass pressed up against the panties. Or when you can see/ smell evidence of a dirty pussy. Now thats hot.
Especially if its someone you have the hots for

do it m8, you can find some nudes

Boi he did it

I see. You are using the panties as a proxy of the girl.

I am more into the panties themselves. I guess that's the difference.

your sister have terrible panties feel bad for her bf

bump for nudes

maybe she's poor. Or maybe she lives in the country with hard water that naturally stains.

rolling for this.

Roll