Bored af, so

Bored af, so...

Tarot thread. I don't have time to do celtic cross or any of that shit. Just one and three card readings.

>One card:
Give me a specific problem. The more details you can give me the better. I'll tell you how to handle it.

>Three cards:
This needs no input from you. I'll tell you your current lot in life and where you're heading in the future if you don't change your fate.

I wanna do it gimme a 3 see how close you are

lets do a pick 3

Read my cards faggot

Past: Knight of Coins, inverted. The knight of coins represents the drive for material gain. You lacked ambition and drive - you weren't incentivized by material gains or relationships so you let your life fall into a rut. This is past, however - you have sense found meaning and started to turn things around.

Present: Page of Swords, inverted. The page of swords represents the balance of heart and mind. You are currently out of balance -- what you want and what you know you should do aren't in alignment. You are probably drawn towards matters of the heart when you know you should focus on your stability first.

Future: The Star. The star represents spirituality and renewal. You will turn to a force outside of yourself (possibly religion, possibly a person you trust dearly) and in learning to trust them to overcome your current predicament you will discover yourself and feel like a more balanced person. Seek help from someone or something with more control than you - don't feel alone in this world.

i want a 3 card reading

Pick three

Can I get 3 cards, OP??

Wtf you start this gay ass thread then don't read my shit kys

Give me three card op

Past: Queen of Swords. This represents failed expectations. You were trying to live up to the standards set by others instead of living your own life. This would have led to a great division in your life, after which you gave up on trying to please others.

Present: The Chariot. The chariot takes control and steers his own life. You are a control freak in many senses, but thus far it has not come back to bite you. You are successful in your endeavors.

Future: Two of Coins, inverted. The two of coins represents management and control of resources. Inverted, you will be out of control. You will be unable to micromanage every aspect of your life and things will fall into disarray. You'll slowly lose your sanity as you try harder and harder to control the inevitable.

Sorry for the shot talking I didn't realize how much write in there was gonna be

my eye itches

Also my lady just left me and I feel like you were spot on

Need to know what type of reading you want

Hello. Would you like a reading?

I'm slow as fuck, sorry

Past: Two of coins. Things were in control, resources were well allocated. This is the past. It's no longer the case. You are now experiencing scarcity of resources and a lack of time, which would be distressing considering how well things were before

Present: Three of wands. Preparation. Getting ready for a great journey. You're trying to get your life in order - saving up money, and constantly waiting until the time is right to finally start your life.

Future: Seven of wands. Challenge, competition, and perseverance. You will never be ready for what life throws at you, but you will always make it through somehow. All your preparation will seem meaningless, but despite it you'll always find a way to pull through.

I would love this. Thank you!

So, lost my job recently. Been busting my ass to get a new one, but nothing in months now. I know I'm qualified. Frustrating. Plus, got a kid now. I'm confident everything will work out, but nervous as fuck right now!

Any idea on how this plays out??

The first 3 were me my bad like I said I didn't realize how much you needed to write

Sorry 3 card reading!

holy shit that's actually pretty much correct thanks

3 cards

Going to need some people to pick one-cards so I can actually do this in real-time

Past: Page of Swords. Had a childlike perception of the world. Belief that there's enough for everyone and there's no reason anyone should fight. We can all get along peacefully. Being past, you now realize why this isn't the case. You've started to realize that the world is sometimes complicated.

Present: Two of Swords, inverted. Indecision, confusion, information overload. There's too much going on and you can't make up your mind. You have multiple options in front of you but don't know which to take. Maybe you're trying to pick a major, or choose a job, or decide between career and family. But you're trapped, unable to figure out which is correct.

Future: King of Cups, inverted. Your emotions get the better of you. You become moody and volatile. You're unable to make up your mind on simple matters and become very fickle. You push away those you care about and regret most of your life choices.

3 plox

Hook a nigga up with a 3 card

Three cards please.
I'm wearing a blue, flowery shirt.

Three Card Reading on my Love life this year?

Also, Reimu is that you?

Hook me up with a 3 card sonny boy

Past: Lovers, inverted. A broken heart. A first love that you never quite got over. The one that got away.

Present: Devil, inverted. You are allowing someone else to bind you. You still haven't gotten over your ex, god damn. It's messing with your head and you'll never live a normal life until you get over her.

Future: The Moon. Release of fear and unhappiness. You eventually get over her and start to accept others into your life.

Np

Sorry about that

Sorry to hear that. I hope you manage to find whoever or whatever can help you get your life on track.

Got too many questions for a one card, best do a three card.

Triple Card.

1 card

My business partner has been slow with his development on our project. Will he get it in gear and complete the work necessary.?

Follow up (if possible): will our project be a financial and social success?

Alright, I'm game. I have become an alcoholic. I did it to myself. I got too involved with a woman. I was already on the verge, but I decided to take her darkness as mine. She was a worse addict than me. What do I do, kill myself? Or does alcohol poisoning do that for me? Thanks hoodoo.

A three card reading would be nice if you aren't already overloaded.

3 cards

3 card plz

This one took me a while. One of the first rules I learned with tarot is that you shuffle the deck "until it feels right". It never felt right. I had to keep shuffling and shuffling until I finally threw the deck on the floor, then three cards stood out to me.

Past: Chariot, inverted. Foolish emotions lead to great harm. You acted without thinking and you never lived it down.

Present: Five of Swords. Conflict, tension, loss, betrayal. You're currently having a really big fight with someone who you care for, but your past actions can't be forgotten and they are continuing to haunt you.

Future: Strength, inverted. In tarot, "strength" means strength of the spirit - the ability to forgive and forget. You refuse to come to an understanding. You selfishly accept yourself as the ultimate authority and will not give others thought. Your discrimination and selfishness will lead you to a life of loneliness.

1 card if you couldn't figure it out by the specific info. Many thanks.

Can I have a single card reading? My problem, I want to know if a certain girl is coming back to my life or it´s over. Thanks user.

One card: Two of coins, inverted. Disorganization and financial disarray. You won't be able to manage your resources and despite the new job, no matter what raises you earn, you'll always be a day late and a dollar short.

No worries.

Ah, I'll get on that with a three-card shortly. Responding to people (as best as I can)

Glad I could help :) And glad things will work out for you

Just tell me how to write my novel, I can't gather enough motivation to do it every day despite the many ideas I have . Thanks

They do these things online

Past: Queen of Cups, inverted. You were lost in a world of fantasy before. Life seemed perfect and you had the woman you loved. You got slapped in the face by reality and seriously feared losing everything.

Present: The high priestess. Clever ideas are forming, and you're devising plans that you feel will turn the whole game around in your favor

Future: Ace of coins, inverted. A failed harvest. Your ideas take root but your plans inevitably fail.

If it helps: tarot views fate like an ocean. The cards tell you the direction of the current, and if you let yourself float then the cards can predict which shore you will wash up on. But by taking action and swimming against the current you have control over your life. You need to seek new plans, as your current ones are doomed to failure.

cool story bro

Give me three please... About to quit my boring office job. Pays well but I hate it. Not sure what I'll do then but dont really care... Maybe travel the world...

Past: Five of coins, inverted. Recovery from financial loss. The recovery period is now over. Things are starting to move forward at last.

Present: Knight of coins. Realistic goals and active pursuit. You're on the right path.

Future: Justice, inverted. You will receive unfair and unexpected treatment. Terrible misfortune awaits and despite your practical and successful life, things will fall apart and it will be entirely undeserved.

jesus christ m8 you wanna give someone some fucking hope 1 time in the goddamn thread

Past: Six of swords. A regretful but necessary transition. A right of passage. You went through something unpleasant but you were able to move on in life because of it. Maybe leaving a bad employer, or dumping a bad girlfriend.

Present: Four of swords. Contemplation, relaxation, and passivity. You're still recovering, but you don't need to anymore. It's over now. Take all the time you need, but if you stay idle too long you will fall into a state of inaction.

Future: Heirophant, inverted. A poor teacher. Someone will lead you down the wrong path. Beware of anyone giving you advice right now. Especially me.

>Just got a job that pays well
>Just got a 3.66 GPA this semester
This is freaky

Heck with it give me 3 cards.

Did we just get caught in a time warp back to 2010?

Are you ? Because I shuffled the fuck out of these cards, did like 7 readings, threw the cards on the ground at one point, and just drew:

>Lovers, inverted
>Devil, inverted
>The Moon

Freaking me the fuck out. You can see the meaning here: Not Reimu, sorry. I like to think I know tarot better than Reimu. Will knock out your reading after the man in the blue, flowery shirt.

3 card reading pls

I need a reading. I will be starting a doctoral program soon. What will happen. Will I succeed? Will I meet a significant other? Will I ever stop sucking dick for crack?

A 3 card reading if you will my kind sir

Past: Page of coins. Responsibilities are not fully realized. You are young of body and mind and have not yet realized what being an adult means. This is past, so you were likely just kicked in the ass by reality.

Present: Ace of coins. Planting new concept and goals. Changing your focus in life.

Future: The fool, inverted. The fool is not an idiot in tarot - he's a man with no cares. He wanders into the void knowing and cherishing the idea that he has no idea what will happen. Inverted, it shows that this uncertainty causes you anxiety - but it doesn't mean that things will be bad. Only that you will panic every time you don't know what's going to happen next. You should try practicing relaxation techniques. Life has a LOT of scary voids - waiting three weeks to hear back after an interview, waiting a month to hear back about a loan, waiting a year to know if your cancer has metastasized,...

rollin for 3 cards

One card now my good sir.
What can I do to figure out what I should do with my life? Or at least what can I do to figure shit out?

thanks Sup Forumsro

Love life, this year specifically:

Past: Heirophant. A misunderstanding of intention lead to disaster. The woman you sought has lost interest in your and it cannot be redeemed.

Present: Five of wands, inverted. Conflict avoidance. You are likely scarred from the events mentioned in the past, and now you would rather stay quiet and avoid meeting people to avoid having another such misunderstanding. You don't want to feel like a monster - you just want to be loved, but you'd rather be nothing than hated.

Future: Page of swords. You will not find a lover, but you will grow as a person. You will gain a mature perception of the world which will aide you well in future years.

I'll take a three if you would be so kind OP

Also quads!

3 card

Past: Ace of cups, inverted. You have turned away from higher meaning. You feel like life is pointless. There is no love, no order, no reason. Emotions are a waste of time.

Present: The empress, inverted. Unconditional love has evaded you. You feel like you will never know the touch of a woman. Your heart aches but you repress those thoughts.

Future: Ace of swords, inverted. Confusion, chaos, and lack of purpose. Deep depression and despair.

Dude, you may need to see a psychiatrist...

Dark, On Point, Thanks bruh

As always, I am second best. My pleb tier 1 card has lost out to 3 card. RIP the last bit of self-worth I had.

One card
This girl I was in love with and I broke up we end up avoiding each other now,but now one of our mutual friends says I should talk to her it kind of hurts me just to see her now and I don't think she wants to talk to me

I'll take 3

Past: Temperance. You lived a pure existence. You avoided excess and strived to be good to others. As a past influence, you are starting to turn away from this life. Maybe you found it too hard, or too unrewarding.

Present: Three of coins. Teamwork, collaboration, and learning. You're starting to learn about social order. It's not all about giving and giving - you need to take from time to time, and work together instead of always serving. You're starting to grow socially.

Future: The world. This new cycle will speed up, and you will see greater and greater changes. Positive actions will trump negative and you'll start to relish your new social relations.

3 card reading please.

That is indeed pretty damn freaky.

Past is pretty spot on

Present is right in that aspect as I have laid to rest any hope of companionship. However, other aspects are turning out well especially on the job front.

And future can pretty much apply to my inner dialogue since I was 8 years old. Your cards know a hell of a lot, OP. Not to worry though: this is all true on the inside, but outside, I do my best to give. I have always felt like an emoti OK nal lightning rod in that so long as I am suffering, I can find comfort in knowing someone else in my life isn't. It is easier for me to cope with hard situations if I aet it up to where I'm the only one losing.

A 3 card one, please.

One card: Three of coins. Teamwork, collaboration, etc. He will work hard and you two will form a great partnership.

Followup: Two of wands, inverted. Fear of the unknown and lack of planning. Things will not go according to plan. However that's not always a bad thing! Business is all about learning from your mistakes. There has never been a successful business without miles of failed attempts behind it.

One card: Two of coins, inverted. Umm.... Uhh.....

So the alcoholism will get worse, you'll spend all of your money on booze, and fall into terrible financial straights. You're destined to become a homeless bum unless you turn things around.

Drawing another card for you to figure out how you can turn it around. My question: What will save this man?

The fool. Accept the void and walk willingly into the unknown. Try new things and damn the consequences. If you want to go skydiving, give it a shot. If you want to be a lion tamer, fuck-all and try it. You need to find a new hobby and a new life, and you won't do that by thinking about it. Start trying EVERYTHING.

3 card user please.

I'm quite overloaded, but I'm trying.

Past: The high priestess, inverted. You hide in the safety of shadows, avoiding conflict and confrontation. However the shadows have enveloped you and become part of your personality. You don't know how to live without hiding.

Present: Magician, inverted. The magician understands all the elements and keeps them in balance, controlling his life with absolute certainty. Inverted, you will make bad decisions. You will guide yourself to ruin.

Future: Justice. You will reap what you sow. Your actions pave your future, and you will get exactly what you expect. If you wish to see things change, you need to act in a way that you believe will generate the results you want.

The past and present are 100% true, I broke up with a girl I loved to death because she constantly lied and cheated on me. She told me in the beginning she wasn't ready for anything serious, and I pushed for it anyway, while she wanted to just be friends until things in her life got better. Well we got together anyway and it screwed me up quite a bit, I'm really scared now, I don't want to be in that sort of relationship again, but I'm worried they're all like her

As for the future, that's kind of disappointing, but I suspect it's true as well. I have a hard time talking to girls, but I've gotten better at it. I'm still going to keep trying though

I don't wish to over flow you any more then you already are but I humbly wish for a three card if may do it for me. many thanks in advance

Huh. Kinda figured the first part. So just do whatever, huh? I don't even really know what I want to do though. Got any advise for that?

No way/ No fucking way. Thank you for this. I was skeptical. Thank you

Past: Six of cups. Reunion, nostalgia, and childhood memories. Not too long ago you started to feel the glamour of childhood again and things seemed... well, nice.

Present: Four of cups. Meditation, contemplation, and apathy. You are simply considering life and thinking about the path you wish to take. You have made no definitive plans and you have not started taking any action or preparing for anything. I'm sorry, but I'm not sure how this ties into the past (it should), but maybe it makes sense to you how the two are related.

Future: Queen of wands. You will seek dependence. Be wary of this, and try to maintain control of your life. Maybe you will look for a woman to tell you what to do, or maybe you will plan to move in with your mother. However happiness comes easiest to those who have agency in their own lives.

I'm the collaborator.

Thanks user. Kind of freaky. You're good at this. Is there a way to read a recommended path or tenet to follow (or alternately avoid)?

Thanks, by the way. Very insightful.

still lurking for 3 card

Give me a one card
This girl I've known for a while linked up with me recently and I feel like I've led myself on to liking her (she says she doesn't) but then when she sees I'm moving on or going out somewhere she hits me up. I don't want to waste my time here, I don't know if I should just play it off and put my feelings aside and keep seeing her or cut all ties with her... it's driving me mad, I have so many unfulfilled desires after me and her fucked the first time.. it's AL really confusing to me. I've never seen this vulnerable side of me.

Past: Seven of cups. Fantasy, illusion, and wishful thinking. You believed the best was possible. You have since changed your thoughts and realized you must sometimes settle.

Present: Heirophant, inverted. A poor teacher. Someone is leading you down the wrong path. You must learn to think for yourself.

Future: Four of swords. Passivity, relaxation, and contemplation. You will take no action, instead waiting to see what will happen. All in all not the worst "future" to have, but it's not much of a future if you think about it. You shouldn't wait and let fate wash over you. You should seek out your happiness.

Also, my thoughts are disjointed because I'm extremely drunk. But I'm kind of an extremely analytical person. So It's hard to do things without thought. Unless I'm drunk. Also, I am appreciative.

Need urgent advice

3 card spread. Again urgent life or poop

I'll take a 3 card please

I did one card. The first card wasn't very happy so I drew you another. I hope you will take the advice (or any advice) and try to get over your problem. Alcoholism is very serious and can ruin lives. Please try to fight it.

Death. Death in tarot represents new beginnings. "The end of one path is the start of another". I'm afraid she's lost, but in losing her it opens up a world of new options for you. Never fear death - only fear dying without having lived.

One card: Page of Wands. You must face your fears to dispel them. Write a novel about overcoming writer's block!

They do, but they're not nearly as fun.

3 pls op pls

so op im one of the 3 card guys from way earlier in the thread do you mind giving me a little insight witha 1 card reading

so basically i do almost nothing progressive everyday besides practicing guitar for an hour or 2 what do the cards tell you hmmm?

Past: Four of coins, inverted. Greed, materialism, self-protection. You kept your job because you wanted the money. You no longer care about the money (this greed / materialism is now past) and you are seeking non-material value in life.

Present: Five of swords, inverted. Open to change, resentment of the past. Well, this about sums up we we know already. You hate where you were and want to do something new. Now on to the important card:

Future: Emperor. Secret information will be revealed. Be patient and wait for the right moment - you will be handed a path you did not previously foresee. Maybe an unexpected promotion to a less-shitty job in the same company?

Bump

Give me a one card reading on how well or terrible for me this divorce is going to go. Married 8 years, have 4 kids, been "separated" for over a year now. Even though she still lives with me and the kids, and I'm the only one working or making any money at all. She's a useless leach that I need out of my life, but this divorce can really bury me if they cater to her sorry ass.

I just read the cards. Half the readings were hopeful, half were terrible. If you want to find hope in them, then you can start creating positive interpretations from what I say or giving advice.

Tarot usually is

Very probably

Past: Three of cups, inverted. An affair. "Three's a crowd". You were cheated on.

Present: Six of cups, inverted. Stuck in the past, naivety, unrealistic beliefs. You want to cling to a relationship that is over. You want to think things can go back to how they were. They can't. You need to let go.

Future: Seven of swords, inverted. Mental challenges, breaking free. You will struggle to overcome this. It will be hard. You may need to seek the help of those close to you.

Hey, Can I ask for a three card reading? If you're so kind to and thank you in advance
I'm tired of things because they don't interest me but they are apparently important or so people say, I also want to approach someone who rejected me in the past but I just don't do it and don't know why

Past: Three of coins, inverted. Lack of teamwork, disregard for skills. You had a falling out with a partner. You couldn't work together and gave up on trying.

Present: King of coins, inverted. Immeasurable wealth is always JUST outside your grasp. You constantly feel like you're one step away from being rich, but it never happens.

Future: Justice. You will reap what you sow. Learn to work together or you will never be successful in business. Business is about social skills.

>Will I succeed?
The hanged man. The hanged man is bound by fate and waiting for the vines of the world tree to let him go. He represents a catch-22. For if he frees himself, he falls head-first. He tells us that the correct answer is often the one that seems incorrect at first. In this context, it sounds like you may be pursuing your doctorate for the wrong reasons. You may struggle constantly only to find that you were looking at things upside-down all along. Maybe a doctorate isn't the answer to your life's problems.

>Will I meet a significant other?
Seven of cups. Fantasy, illusion, and wishful thinking. You will meet a woman who you believe to be perfect but it was never meant to be, and you shall only admire her from a distance.

>Will I ever stop sucking dick for crack?
The high priestess. You're lying. You're using deceit to hide your true motives. More specifically, "You live in the safety of shadows".

Hit me with that 3-card, sugardick

Uhum of I need A 3 card post because I got investigated by police by a malicious bitch filing a false report. Need insight

These are taking way too long and I can't keep up, so I'm just going to start dumping the cards. Feel free to look up their meanings on biddy tarot (google " biddy tarot", but know that "coins" is called "pentacles" on their site)

Past: Four of wands, inverted
Present: Emperor
Future: Five of swords, inverted

Past: Four of coins, inverted
Present: Seven of Swords, inverted
Future: Three of cups, inverted

Knight of coins: You need to set and pursue realistic goals. Don't strive to be the CEO of a company or find true love. Take baby steps. Figure out something you can realistically accomplish, and knock it out. By taking one small step at a time you can climb any mountain.

Glad I could help (assuming I did?)

Past: Three of coins
Present: The high priestess, inverted
Future: Magician, inverted

Don't die on me dammit! Still waiting to hear mine

As before, due to time constraints and my fingers starting to hurt from constant typing, please look up the meanings of these cards on biddy tarot (google " biddy tarot", remember that "coins" are called "pentacles" on their site)

Past: Five of coins, inverted
Present: Knight of swords, inverted
Future: Three of wands, inverted

Glad I could help. Sorry I can't really do the long back-and-forth chit-chat thing that Reimu / Alice do. I get a bit caught up in my art.

What do you mean by you "lost out"? Were you competing with someone else's reading?

Page of swords: You must strike a balance between heart and mind. She will willingly talk to you, but only if you can truly accept that there is no longer a relationship. And you will not realize this until you have come to terms with it not just in your heart, but also in your mind. You must understand WHY the relationship failed. What went wrong? Why didn't it work out? There was some incompatibility between you two. Try to figure out where it lies, and learn from it for the next relationship. By knowing where you two didn't mesh you will be able to look at her fondly as a life lesson instead of as a lost love.

Past: The empress
Present: The lovers, inverted
Future: The star

Past: The wheel of fortune
Present: Four of swords
Future: Knight of cups, inverted

Past: The Devil
Present: Five of Wands
Future: Ace of Cups, inverted