Does Sup Forums eat ass? My girl friend wants me to do it but I don't want poop taste in my mouth

Does Sup Forums eat ass? My girl friend wants me to do it but I don't want poop taste in my mouth.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11321582
nursebridgid.com/2010/11/is-anilingus-safe.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I do. Taste like leather.

Fuck no.

Ass eating is my prude wife's one true kink. She always cleans really good though. She's a nurse and seen some eColi.

then tell her to shower and scrub it first

This.
>eat that ass til you burp

By girlfriend OP meant Dad

That bitch got Tardigrades for feet

Fuckin kek

doit man, dont really have a taste.

Yes, love it

use a piece of saran wrap if you are worried.

always.

delicious.

yes :3 my gf loves it

Go buy a dental damn, no need to risk e.coli, you can die from that shit... Not to mention C.diff and other anal bacteria

You must be a medfag.

If you don't want to do it, then tell her straight up. I don't eat ass

Whash that bitch first scrub her asshole very well then you can
Eat that ass stupid cunt

Just eat her ass you cunt..

I never knew a girl who wanted that.

>niggerstonguemyanus.bmp

My dream is to find one of those girls obsessed with being "clean" and being really into ass play. I will marry that woman, worship that ass on the daily

Lol yeah wtf. One girlfriend ONCE looked at me, gave me a fiery grin, pointed at the ground in front of me and said get down on your knees, crawl across the floor and lick my ass (literally, word for word). Twas a gift that keeps on giving (diamonds).

Hard fucking germophobe, I love eating pussy, just not the shithole...had a friend get c.diff from eating ass, couple months of shitting red mucus jello diarrhea with no solid shit..I'll happily stick to the pussy

as long as she bathes first, its fucking amazing

are people really eating ass without washing it first? the fuck is wrong with people.

Enjoy your pinkeye.

EAT THE POOP

Listen user, what you gotta do is be smart. No one wants to be told, hey make sure you clean your asshole before i put my tongue in there. Do some shit before. My suggestion is take a shower with her, clean her body (all of it dont focus on the chocolate starfish) but make sure you do that, and with the soap finger her ass and make sure you got that mr.clean as hell. Dont be awkward about that shit

Clean her pooper well and do some rim licking... while you also eat her pussy.

No need to stick more than the tip of your tongue past her brown starfish, past about 1/4" in, she can't tell the difference between your tongue, your finger, or one of your MLP action figures.

My kinky Russian ex loved ass play. The only thing that made it fun for me was shoving a vibrator in one of her holes, pushing her face down and fucking her so that I could feel the vibration against my dick. It also made me realize I'd never double-stuff a girl, because you can *FEEL* what's in one hole while you're in the other.

Eating ass is the woman's job.

yes I eat my gf's ass. I've done it when it's washed and not. it just stinks more when it's not washed. I also like to kiss and lick her feet.

IF SHE WANTS YOU TO EAT THE ASS TELL THAT. Now that I may have you attention, tell that hoe to buy a anal douche to clean out her colon so you don't get any poop be logical you pleb

Yes I was being sarcastic. I am also very skeptical of your description of how your friend developed a serious C. diff infection. I will also add that some studies have found C. diff in up to ten percent of female vaginal vaults.

Germaphobes never really understand infectious diseases.

that sounds fucking amazing. I must be dating prudes

Heat of the moment man, lots of unplanned sex with sitter near. And there are plenty of ass fiends that would eat an unwashed ass without a second thought, it's pure filth...

AMEN

shit, any tips on how to approach? Been with my gf for almost 2 years, every time i get near her feet or asshole she freaks out... starting to think I should dump her

any bitch that likes her ass fucked with is either a tweaker or drunk avoid at all cost

It was amazing in that moment, but what was happening there was classic insanity/kinkiness slider stuff. She had a perfect bubble butt and loved to get fucked in it... but she was a cheater, threatened to kill herself a couple of times, faked a pregnancy when I tried to break up with her after she cheated on me... etc.

Was it worth? Honestly, for me it was, but I am a fucking perv so yeh.

could you have picked a worse fucking picture, a fucking nigger?

Poppers, dude. Gets her asshole to relax.

Or when you're sucking her clit get a couple fingers in her and when she gets hot let your pinky tickle her asshole, when you can, slip it a little bit in. Wait till she comes close to orgasm so if she complains you tell her to shut up and let it happen or you'll blue ball her.

for ass I just kind of laid her down on her stomach, and took her pants off and started by rubbing her back. then when she was relaxed I went down and kissed each cheek. then started licking up and down her ass.

for feet I just asked her after she got back from work if she wanted me to rub her feet. obviously she said yes and I just slowly progressed from rubbing them to smelling them to licking/kissing them.

if she wants her ass eaten, she better do something about all those white trash symptoms. If she's got exposed insulation, who the fuck knows what else is wrong in her life.

Yeah I've tried all of this shit word for word, doesn't work. She's just really non-sexual. Go figure

Jesus, look at that shit hole. Roof is all fucked up and pink walls, like are you for real?

MORE

you're fucking the wrong women retard

Let's see a pic of your wife,.. If she's hot enough, I'll eat her ass for you.

Well played sir. Well played.

this looks like a sex slave setup
probably in some shithole abandoned Whothefuckknows-istani warehouse

yeah bring up that you NEED to do these things to be sexually satisfied. If she still denies access dump her bitch ass homie

dive my fuckin tongue deep in that asshole, regardless of the setting.

You have to have c.diff in your system to spread it, so obviously the girl had it and didn't tell him/didn't know(at that time).. I'm a cellular biology fag who had to study this shit, so if anything my education on infectious diseases and STIs made me way more fucking paranoid than I was. But yeah one night stands with random sluts in college very much increases your chances of getting a bunch of fun shit...

just move on bro. That shit's gonna nag at you forever and one day you'll just lose it. Not worth staying with a bitch that doesn't care about your needs

yeah, a real woman only does missionary and only for procreation.

2/2

Also that dead thousand-yard stare. I sniffled... then I came.

Eh, dump her. She's no fun.

And I don't even like playing with ass for its own sake, I only get turned on by it when it's requested. If she's that boring you're doomed anyway, sex eventually gets a little routine and if she's that prudish she'll eventually want some strange dick in her mouth or twat and good chance at some point it'll even be black.

Mind you, the second you dump her she'll probably go drinking with one of her whore girlfriends and somehow end up getting double teamed and spit-roasted, and probably give up the ass immediately. It's just a law of the universe, can't win against it with prudes.

I do, but only after she showers, but mostly only because her butthole is totally hairless.

Or he could have gotten it from the environment. A door handle, who knows. That stuff stays alive for months, only bleach will kill it. This idea of a healthy young man developing a serious C. diff infection after getting a little in the mouth doesn't really sound right. Maybe if he was taking antimicrobials at the time. Also, this idea you have of licking some natural E. coli and it potentially killing you is... silliness.

It makes sense that you would become paranoid studying these things from a purely bio perspective. If you had actual training in medicine, you would see these things the way I do and not the way you do.

eh...I'd give it a try.

I like my girlfriend to fart in my mouth tbh

Please, be less honest.

I did it to my wife a couple times and gotta rush out of kissing her after.
but it is much better to have her rim you, then blow a load in her mouth and go have a smoke.

Everything you seed seems very accurate, I feel like that's exactly what will happen.

On a side note, guys pls post more butts so i can get off since my gf wont do it for me

Agree with overposter. you rim her. She rim you. blow load then a smoke

wy eat at mcdonalds when
theres an applebes next door

Don't feel bad about it she just doesn't want enough from her own body... yet...

Probably your last chance at making this work is to say to her that you don't want to finger her ass exactly, but tell her you want her to to explore herself, and have you help her with it because better than just sex or love is two people pushing their own boundaries and exposing themselves with each other, that kind of connection is intimate beyond anything

At least that's what you say.

Then you get to stick it in her pooper after you stretch her out a bit with fingers and that mini buttplug you buy on adamandeve together while you're both on chat at your respective places of work, making the whole thing feel dirty and exciting.

i approve this

>but both of them are shit user

My boyfriend one day just started eating my ass. It caught me off guard but I didn't say no. Every one in a while he'll stick a finger in while we're having sex. I'm okay with it but I get no pleasure out of ass play.

hey nice breaking bad

>Actual training in medicine
>Not knowing or understanding oral-fecal lifecycle of ecoli
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11321582
>Silliness

Never noticed that. I was concentrating on the sweet looking asshole. Now that I look around...nice breaking bad. Also...how the fuck can anyone live without decent ceiling above them? That shit is whack.

You had that ready and everything

That's the damn holy grail of buttholes. I am usually a man ass guy but I'd totally make an exception for that. It's perfect.

>I would berry my tongue so deep in that ass
>Whoever could pull it out would be crowned king

Kek fuck yea king arthur

Gotta relax and you have to want to be depraved. It's the only way to get as much as you can from your body before you end up all old dried up and completely unwanted.

Also for whatever reason I've found that the skinnier a girl is the more she loves it up the ass. Don't know if it's a confidence thing or something about being skinny makes your butthole nerves come into closer contact with vaginal nerves, but if you're not loving buttplay it's probably because you're not concentration-camp chic...

Just bein' honest.

yeah well your cellular biology didn't teach you shit about practical applications. c diff is a common gut bacteria. it's only in individuals exposed to extremely high doses (in medical facilities with infected patients) or those whose gut flora has been disrupted by antibacterial use. a healthy male would not get a months-long infection from licking a butthole unless she had just shit her brains out without wiping

My wife the ass enthusiast was the same way. I was eating her and just moved down to the ass. She tolerated it because she knew I loved it.

Then one time we were fooling around and I started eating some ass and all of a sudden she was like 'hey, that's interesting...' I kept eating and although she didn't cum it's now one of her very favorite foreplays.

Tell me who is your gf. I will eat out her whole asshole

Just like I wouldn't eat a chicken cutlet that you used as a mop on a disgusting dust-caked bathroom floor, I wouldn't eat a pooper that brown or a pussy that gross. That's just... that's like you should kill yourself. I don't care if you have olive or dark skin your butthole should be if not a little pink when spread, at least not slick-stain discolored.

Blarghhhhffgg...

nursebridgid.com/2010/11/is-anilingus-safe.html

Clean the asshole lick the asshole. Assholes when they are clean don't smell, nor do they really have a taste. Pussy on the other hand as much as you clean it there is always a smell. Good or bad, I dated this one nig and she had the stinkiest pussy, I even cleaned it for her.in the shower for 30 minutes. Fucking stank of garbage. Her asshole no smell. I just ate that instead also phew no aids

No sauce on that?